Alright

Alright
We all know this is the lowest of the low when it comes to instant noodles
What is actually good?

adding other ingredients to it

If strictly referring to Maruchan, pork is the best flavor, if you can find it.
Followed by
>Oriental
>Beef
>Chili
>Chicken

But the undisputed best, widely-available ramen is Shin Ramyun.

I had this one called meng da something, was indian. It was the best ramen I've ever had, spicy, came with soy sauce/some chili paste, french onion bits and broth packet

meng da means pimp in thai

If it's too hot you can add cheese or even mayo.

This is now a Kratom smoothie thread.

>kratom smoothie

pepepuke.jpg

I still have a bunch of kratom I can't stomach the shit

Best way is cold water, intense mouth swishing, and not being a little bitch. Also, don't breath through your nose, cause this shit is disgusting.

Can't do it bro, vomitted too many times. Even when I swallow the gel capsules I'll mentally smell it and vomit it up. Few things are more vile on this planet like kratom.

Has anyone noticed how Shin Ramyun has gone to shit? The broth is spicer but has lost a lot of its flavor and they swapped out the mushroom pieces for soya pieces.

Things get worse once they get popular, it's like that with everything because the brand name has already been accepted as quality without relying on the product. Same reason people buy Hyundai cars and call a slow cooker a crockpot.

I guess it's just not for you then. Are you combining with alcohol or other drugs? Booze+Kratom=sour stomach^headache

i love eating spicy ramen with cheese... mmm

Patrician taste. American cheese does have its uses.

Indomie mi goreng is crack in noodle form i eat mine with frozen vegetables or bits of cabbage, a fried egg, and fried tofu if i have it.

This is what I was referring to, thanks user

>not creamy chicken

still, relatively good taste

Oriental is the best by far.

>mayo

indomie nigga

>not eating these dry
You're missing out.

I'm still sad they got rid of their teriyaki flavour