Restaurant etiquette, a nigger's guide

restaurant etiquette, a nigger's guide

>There is ALWAYS a problem with the food.

>ALWAYS eat half of the food before >demanding something else you will eat only >half of before requesting a refund.

>make serving staff leave to find condiments that are already on the table

>DO NOT TOUCH THE FOOD, if people at your party ordered items that take different times to send out WAIT do not touch your food then when your last part member gets their food demand to have ALL OF THE FOOD REMADE!

lets complete the rules lad's
>>

seriously I feel like nature documentary cunt when im working at the diner, I observe the niggers mannerisms and compare them to white people,Asian people, anyone else and its the niggers out of all of them that love to make shit difficult. I once saw a baby niglet and I handed him his pancakes and the behavior i saw was odd, you know how as a child we look to a higher authority before making an action to be sure its ok? well this pup looked to its mom first, the mom looked to the baby with a nod of confirmation then the kid looked to me with a grimace and said "ah don wan dat" and shoved the plate. THEY TEACH THIS SHIT TO THEIR KID niggers love to make people's lives hell in the dinning setting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like your some kind of angry waiter who needs to work out your issues. I might stop tipping if 1in every 10 waiters I meet is a disgruntled Veeky Forums user

That's funny, I find middle-aged white women to be far worse customers than black people.

nah, im a food runner so I dont deal with them, I just get to observe whats going on and notice this dynamic that happens.

I also had this idea for some kind of a movement to get waiter's paid more but.... its gonna hurt. basically you start a huge political campaign were you encourage everyone not to tip waiters.

waiters will leave restaurants because they cant afford to work there.

out of desperation the restaurants will give waiters a minimum wage.

have been thinking about launching this thing for a while now ...

pretty much all you would need is a kick starter styled video with tingy faggy music and about a 1000 dollars worth of facebook add's and a page.

I mean legally if they don't make what they would have earned in minimum wage in Tips the employer has to pay them minimum wage. Basically you are fucking retarded, also unless it's some nigger working at Dennys they are making a killing for mimumum work if they aren't a shit waiter.

here server pay is like.... 3 dollars

Always leave a little bit of food in your plate so the waitress have something to eat.

Yes but if the tips don't equate to at least 7.50 and hour the employer pays the difference so that servers always get at least minimum that's federal law if your place doesn't do that phone up the labor board of your state

so... lets come up with the next big thing to hit the news, we get a bunch of people like atleast 30-20 march into ever place all over america cause the shit then the idea gets seeded into every american that they shouldnt work a job that wont pay them minimum wage. more people will stop tipping almost to the point of not being a thing anymore restaurants will close and people who serve for them will leave them forcing jew boss to change ethics or he will have to serve himself. what will we call it? i think.. operation out to lunch is a good name

discordgg/p5HEt9E here we go lad's making the round table now get in this thing

A /pol/ thread immediately links to a discord. Why am I not surprised.

I was just going to lurk this thread, but since it turned into a
>lel, my dudes, tipping service staff isn't as cool as tipping my fedora!

I'll contribute, I work at a regional pizza chain in Texas. Here are my observations:

>Mexicans alays order the biggest pizza possible, and it's always either a meat lover/supreme/hawaiian - it could be a couple in their mid 20s, but they're fucking ordering an 18" Hawaiian and an 18" Works
>both blacks and Mexicans will always order wings, even if they're low quality and expensive - the wings at my restaurant are complete shit and we just warm them up in our converyor belt pizza oven and charge $8.99 for an 8 piece order. Regardless,blacks and Mexicans order them like crack.
>teenage white girls would probably suck dick for a chocolate-chip cookie pizza/cinnamon dessert pizza
>"YOU SAID MY PIZZA WOULD BE READY IN 15 MINUTES, ME AND MY SEVEN CHILDREN HAVE BE _STARVING_TO_DEATH IN THE 17 MINUTES IT TOOK YOU TO COOK OUR PIZZA, IT SHOULD BE FREE!
>behind unreasonably large Mexican families (anytime a Mexican family goes out to eat, they're rolling at least 20 deep,which means each one of them has to order an XL pizza and at least one order of wings), fat middle-aged white people are the fucking worst. Not only do they order multiple works/meatlover XL pizzas, they order a lot of a little bit of everything else
>"lemme get a large stromboli, 3 cheesesticks, 48 pizza rolls, 2 strudels, 3 chocolate chip cookie pizzas, 4 sandwiches, anywhere from 2-6 small/personal sized 1 topping pizzas for the various children that have various dietary restrictions, and hell, throw in 3 cinnamon dessert pizzas.. oh and we're all having water, but give us 13 kids drinks and 27 beers
>Y'ALL HAVE RANCH SAOUCSE, RIGHT?!? WHERE CAN I GET SOME RANCH?!? DO Y'ALL HAVE ANYMORE RANCH?!?"! COULD YOU GET ME SOME MORE RANCH FOR MY PIZZA?! (I've had to comp delivery orders that were valued at $20-$30 because they were missing $1.50 worth of ranch)

thats the thing I have observed as well. they dont give a shit about quality its always quantity and how much it costs, atleast with blacks

people of all races and creds (especially americans) take note youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs

Completely.

And it's always to their detriment because they cannot do simple math.

E.g., one of our specialls is 2 large one-topping pizzas for $20.99, and that seems like too much.

So instead they order three medium one topping pizzas for literally twice the price of the special, just so long as they think they're beating the system.

wow, you thought up of a whole idea in your brain. good job, user, you get extra grape juice for lunch today.

yaaaaaaaaaay

>items that take different times to send out
only a shit-tier restaurant would not serve all of a table's dishes at the same time. that might be why you have so many bad customers.

>work as busser for fancy Greek restaurant
>All of the waiters are redpilled as fuck
>Black family of 20 comes in for the first time in months
>Waiter who has to serve them audibly sighs when they sit in his zone
>They order an appetizer and entree for every person
>Including 14 kids chicken wings
>Generally loud and rude to servers
>Spend 2 hours there and leave a 20 dollar tip on 700 dollars of food
>Owner, who doesn't give a fuck about anything tells them to never come back
>Bussing tables with pissed off server
>Wait, they had 14 orders of kids chicken wings, where are the bones?
>Whatever, figure they ate them cause niggers
>15 min pass and a customer says there's something wrong with the men's room
>Sigh and go down to deal with it
>The toilet has 3 cloth napkins and about 40 chicken wing bones clogging it to the point of overflow
>Head server asks owner if we can press charges
>He wants to, but knows it's not worth it since niggers have no money anyway
>Says he thought he raised prices to the point where we wouldn't get any other nigger families coming in, but he underestimated their ability to ignore their financial situations to waste money

So yeah, fuck niggers

So based on empirical evidence, ethnicity combined with social status is a solid predictor of likely future behaviour in standard social situations? Damn...

>Greek restaurant
>niggers
I have difficulty believing this. They typically only eat Applebee's and Chili's when they go out to squander their child support and ill-gotten drug money

if you are a racist waiter, you are gonna have a short and awful career

When I was a waiter we referred to them in code as "Canadians". Anybody else have code words for them?
>don't look now but you just got an 8-top of Canadians

Here's an example of white person restaurant etiquette that I typically employ
>hostess seats us
>put a stack of five $1 bills on the edge of the table
>every time waiter fucks up or is not around when we need something, remove one dollar
>if all dollars end up gone, leave tip of $0.01

We do not have a codeword but we do use wordplays like
>hey [waiter that is going to serve them] are you ready to serve chocolate

How many drugs are you on and or are you a nigger? Employers already have to pay them minimum wage if they don't make it up in Tips. It's cheaper for literally everyone to keep tipping as a thing since the restaurant doesn't have to push the increase in wages onto the customer. Also you make far more as a waiter getting tips than minimum wage and no tips. You seem like a retarded stoner who's never had a job in the industry. Even as a delivery driver i made an extra 75-200$ a night the majority going unreported because it was cash. So no taxes.

>fancy Greek restaurant
>chicken wings

fancy restaurants often have a kids menu with fries, chicken wings and other shit kids are sure to like.

maybe where you live. in an actual city, a lot of black patrons in a place is a good indicator of quality and value.

i have a feeling that a lot of the examples in this thread are contrived to fit the worldview of guys who got picked on in high school. there's a small contingency of people who behave like the examples in this thread but it's really like one out of every twenty black parties served in my experience.

>fancy restaurant
>kids menu
Wew. Is $15 a meal considered fancy for Veeky Forums?

no they don't

>fancy restaurants often have a kids menu with fries, chicken wings and other shit kids are sure to like.

I just dropped $65 just for my daughter to have tempura shrimp at Kondo in Tokyo. I fucking with they had a kids menu... such a waste since it's just "fish nuggets" to her. It'd be nice if fancy restaurants had a low cost kids selection.

>not just ordering a pizza to be delivered to the restaurant

> Walk into Michelin restaurant holding a pizza.

No. I'm not a nigger and actually have some sense of shame.

>when dining in, demand to have your food served in a to go container and request plastic utensils

>I don't know any black people: the post

I guess they felt like throwing down some serious money and feeling fancy. I'm only telling you what I saw

Racism isn't nice user.

You dont bring kids to a fancy restaurant

its not racism when this is a stereotype that is prevalent in %90 of restaurants/diners in NA.

Ive been serving for 14 years and have seen all of this type of behavior, ONLY from people of African decent.

also OP you forgot
>Let kids run rambo through the restaurant, and act indignant when you ask the parents to control there children, as they run under the legs of servers, as well as disrupting other tables in the diningroom
>don't tip, or my fav, "user, can we split the bill?" then the people who pay in cash actually dont pay enough, so the one actual not negligent nigger who actually tipped, the money goes to paying what the rest didnt.

I'm not mad...

Niggers are the worst tippers , thats not racist because its so fucking real life true.
Fuck niggers they consume more spit that they weren't even aware was even in there food directly in part to being so rude and such horrible tippers.
If i have one bit of advice for anyone serving food to basketball americans it is spit in all of their food, cause they are gonna make your time with them hell and they aren't gonna tip you shit.
So just plant a nice big phlem loogie in each one of their dishes and stir it in real nice so they consume at least half of it.

If you say the pizza will be done in 15 minutes, then it should be done in 15 minutes.

Niggers shouldnt be allowed inside of restauraunts. They ruin it for everyone.

This, the reason they dont have kids menus is because they dont want to encourage people bringing in tiny fit throwing humans that disrupt the atmosphere for everyone else.

Not saying your kids are like that, just kids in general

If the pizza will be done in "15 minutes", say 20 minutes.

posting a classic

Awful meppz image