What are some Veeky Forums-approved notebooks?

What are some Veeky Forums-approved notebooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Unlined-Journal-Notebook-Journals-Travelers/dp/B01ERR7WP2/ref=sr_1_30?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1504819561&sr=1-30&keywords=notebook
youtube.com/watch?v=ERhZGHQtCCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the kind with blank pages that you can write on

Loose leaf

If I may.... I present for Veeky Forums's consideration what I assert to be The Patrician's Choice of notebooks.

Muji's A5, unlined & completely plain, ringbound notebooks. I find these to be good quality, not too expensive or pretentious, and a pleasure to write on. Importantly they're not lined. I can't stand ruled notebooks.

Fuck off, I've been using those for years and don't want to be associated with the rest of these pseuds.

Nothing is more noble than helping a pseud become patrician

This. OP, please don't try to make Veeky Forums into another one of the consumerist shithole boards that so many of the other subject specific parts of Veeky Forums have become.

Fuck that, give me something with lines. I don't want everything to slope.

Ordered a moleskine ruled so that I can finally be one of the cool kids.

Am already using a moleskine professional as a life planner, I write my goals and track them there, I find it useful, the way it's structured is helpful, has an index and pages are split in three sections.

>opting to literally cage your creativity behind the orthogonal bars of the ruled page

Holy shit the 10000000 post will happen SOON

I've never seen a Veeky Forums get. Is it a big thing like in my homeland, /int/?

Maximum pretension.

I use moleskine and moleskine rip-offs like Leuchterm, mostly as my sketchbooks for ballpoint, ink, pencil and marker drawing. For writing paper quality isn't as important so I have a bunch of generic notebooks for that, usually anything I can find on sale at the bookstore.

Muji is pretty good quality, I use their cotton pads for graphite blending.

Whatever is cheap at the supermarket
Notebooks are just for first drafts anyway

>people actually care about notebook brands

The cheapest and blandest.
>be me
>go to amazon to look up notebooks/diaries
>all 5$+ (unless you're ok with rainbows and flowers)
Most books I buy are fucking cheaper

This is pretty cool
amazon.com/Unlined-Journal-Notebook-Journals-Travelers/dp/B01ERR7WP2/ref=sr_1_30?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1504819561&sr=1-30&keywords=notebook

youtube.com/watch?v=ERhZGHQtCCk
The one you made yourself.

As others have mentioned, what you write is more important than what you're writing on. Aesthetics are important but more often than not they're just cheap materials with fancy packaging.

Field Notes and Moleskins are memes.

These are actually pretty decent.

People still use notebooks?

rodia, the bright orange joints with graph paper

what's it like being female? do periods ever stop being a big deal?

What's it like being retarded? does being a virgin for the rest of your life ever stop being a big deal?

who is peter

also good get get got going for the get

I like buying copies of Infinite Jest and doing my homework in the margins

Shit-posters from across the site flock to generally ruin the place. Just like everywhere else.

/pol/ meme. Wrote an article or two. Only briefly famous in his native country... which was Denmark or something.

A blanked Blackwing Slate for course notes.

A blanked, B7 Midori Spiral for random sketches and miscellaneous notes.

A Maruman Croquis SL2 for essay planning.

Does anyone else use sketchbooks for planning out writing endeavors? I like how much room they allow you to play around with.

Just a reminder: Tools don't have any influence on your writing whatsoever.

I write notes on printer paper and stuff them into a plastic folder

well said desu

Limitation can be a great way to creativity. See Oulipo.

>using a fancy Japanese notebook and not wanting other people to use it because it would make it uncool is intellectual
It has fucking nothing to do with intellectualism.

Don't you dare speak to me or my wife's son ever again

I have an ironic one with cute puppies on the cover
It was wide ruled and I learned to write two lines per line so it had the unexpected benefit of improving my handwriting

Clairefontaine

>B7

>welcome to our notebook store sir, can I interest you in this respectable A5 notebook which you can use to write your stories? Or how about this larger A4 one?
>ummmm, try again sweetie, the A-sizes aren't ironic enough for me, show me your B's
>o-ok very good sir, p-please, right this w-way

Consider suicide my good man!

Muji is 10/10. Imposible to find in Mexico so I got a bunch of them when I went to NYC. Is there any website where you can get them for a good price and maybe free or decent shipping?

Peter Hitchens

You may have heard of Christopher Hitchens. His brother. Occasionally comes out with some meme magic. The BBC put him on Question Time every now and then to do battle with the liberals.

How does one become so buttblasted at another man's choice of paper dimensions?

>not ironic enough for me, show me your B's

Midori is divine. Perhaps too good for these savages. I have the passport size leather case. I'm almost afraid to touch it, it's so beautiful.

I used to use a Leuchtturm1917

What a fucking twat

i found some leftover A4 notebooks when i attended trade school, still use them to scribble down things time to time

Get with the times, fedorados.

I have the normal sized Traveler's, and I've only used it a handful of times. I just can't get over the quasi-proprietary paper size and notebook refills that it needs. It's quite awkward to write on.

Thank god I had got it as a gift.

You’re a fucking tripfag from Tumblr. You have no right to call anyone else a shit-poster. You are ruining this board.

>get get get get got got got got

>fedoras are a perfectly reasonable way to keep the sun off your head

"If you are given a lined page write on the other side"
-Juan Ramon Jimenez

they're very comfy though. the lie flat idea should be copied by other binders.

Typical woman response desu, going directly to virgin-shaming because it's the only insult they can come up with.

Tracing paper

surely you're baiting

>Ring-bound
no thanks

i use 8.5 x 11 printer paper, bend it into 4, and a dip pen

Ostraca, then papyri.