Does anyone buy non-perishable food stuffs from this store/Walmart-hating enemy of stable gainful employment?

Does anyone buy non-perishable food stuffs from this store/Walmart-hating enemy of stable gainful employment?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/amazon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I go to H.E.B

The fuck are you even trying to say?

I will occasionally get some chinaman stuff that my local grocers don't carry.

>Walmart-hating
What's the deal with walmart vs. amazon anyway?

>Amazon
stallman.org/amazon.html

Protein bars, bai drinks, lots of dried mango, and then just stuff like paper towels etc

What the fuck does that even mean you fucking retard? Speak English if you're capable.

Sounds like some serious faggotry.

Go on the goose step you fucking weirdo. You're shit might pass in Soviet Russia but it doesn't pass in the USA. Now piss off and goose step to your glorious leader.

>listening to the open source sperglord
GNU Hurd and Gentoo to save the day? Can it even communicate with God?

Piss off, that shit sucks. Tell me a real company that uses that and I'll give it a thought. Until then, you're full of shit.

I’ve purchased seasonings and sauces from them but at the moment I wouldn’t purchase any other food stuffs, not that I would buy them from a Walmart either. How is Walmart a lesser evil than Amazon? Walmart has been raping your mom and pop shops for years.

Your level of reading comprehension is the stuff of legend.

Instead of whining like a bitch, why not make a better store yourself?

You must be right, but you posted bullshit and I called you out on it so what do you do, call me a retard? What precisely was the last company that you worked for where what you asserted made a difference?

Be precise if you're capable.

When was the last time that you saw flying saucers and big foots?

How am I whining? I’m pointing out OPs hypocracy. I couldn’t care less about either store but I actually appreciate Amazons convenience.

They’re called grocery stores, retard. They exist everywhere.

I see UFO's once every couple months, never seen a Sasquatch.

texasfag here. i love shopping at HEB

No because even Target is cheaper now

Everyone is retarded in this thread.
How the fuck is Walmart ever possibly considered to be a lesser evil than Amazon, Amazon has taken away an absolute fuckton of jobs and likely has fucked over more small businesses than Walmart could ever hope to do.
>of stable gainful employment
hHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>durrr this megacorp isn’t as bad as this other megacorp

And fuck Ford too, my family can barely find work for their horses now. All jobs should remain the same

This. It’s awful how many unemployed blacks there are today. Machinery took their jobs they used to have in the fields. Fucking racists.

I buy spices in bilk from Amazon.

umm amazon has created shitloads of jobs and made us all better off through competition

don't give a shit about mom and popcucks

>
>texasfag here. i love shopping at HEB
Houstonfag here. I've got about 6 nearby grocery stores to choose from, I always pick H.E.B. Their produce is mostly local and high quality, their meats/seafood is fairly cheap but also high quality, and they've got butchers that actually know wtf they're doing.

Plus, anytime a hurricane hits, they're always one of the first sending out supplies to those that need it.

We should bring back cotton picking as a job, could subsidize the job and pull their welfare.

Big stores that sell a little bit of everything.

fellow houstonfag. i'm off work today and i'm hunkered down under my blankies shitposting on /b/

Snowing/sleeting here on the northwest side. Lazy day for me too.

I just moved to the midwest for some reason from Texas.

I miss it so much ;_;

walmart is my go to for pantry items

Like most things in America, it's a left vs. right thing.
Walmart likes to present itself as a wholesome, freedom loving, down home, American as Apple Pie and Baseball company.
Amazon likes to present itself as a hip, cosmopolitan 2st Century shopping experience.
One appeals to the popular right and the other appeals to the popular left.
Economically they're two megalithic companies cut from the same cloth and they both got that way by crushing smaller competitors and keeping their employees like serfs.

>Hating Walmart
>But NOT hating Amazon
While this is definitely bait, I would love to hear the logic behind this

Walmart is pure shit. Going there is a huge hassle since the place is filled with America’s lower middle class. Amazon you can get shit shipped to your home quite quickly as long as you don’t live in flyover land.

Based texas

>enemy of stable gainful employment?

Sounded to me OP hates them as a company, not hates the convienience of one or the other

It's identity politics.

OP just means Amazon is dominating the shopping industry and destroying small businesses all over the place.

Well yeah, but so's Walmart.
They've been doing it longer, too.

Did you know that third party sellers make up hundreds of millions of Amazon's revenues? Those are all mom and pop stores that wized up and realized selling online is way more profitable than running a brick and mortar store.
T. Someone who works as a third party seller

Ah Amazon, the first world sweatshop

This. Sure Amazon gets a cut, but the small sellers reach markets they never could alone.

Unless your shit is fulfilled by Amazon I don't buy from you.

my nigga

Step aside, Bezos.

>peapod drivers fingers sent to family members
>prime shipping

Even Jack figured out he can make way more money peddling his HFCS sauce and meme jerky through Amazon than on Walmart shelves

When Amazon was still being run out of Jeff's garage, employees had to sit or kneel on the concrete floor to sort and pack books. When they went to Jeff and told them how uncomfortable it was to kneel all day he said he'd do something about it.
Instead of buying tables to sort the orders on, he bought a box of kneepads from the hardware store.
This story was in a book on good management skills that my sister's company required her to read when she got promoted.

Okay but why is that good management exactly?

Hard to find or very specific spices. For example it is almost impossible to find real cinnamon powder from Sri Lanka and not that rip off toxic Chinese sweet shit everyone sells. If you go to a spice shop they don't even seem to know the difference.

This. The third party sellers are the ones that mark up prices by 500% when they're the last seller left, they're the ones that sell a single item at 700% of cost hoping an idiot will mistake it for a case of said item and not a single. Third party sellers are scum.

It isn't, that's why it's funny that it's in a book about good management.

None of this shit personally affects me at all. I just want to buy cheap, tax free shit

Amazon is collecting taxes now too since the taxman wants easy money.

Only if you buy from amazon, third party sellers are still tax free as long as they're not shipping in your state.

Wal-Mart is far from gainful employment. Same probably goes for Amazon. Same goes for anyplace that regularly employs retards and the elderly.