The perfect french toast...how do you do it

the perfect french toast...how do you do it

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2013/oct/23/how-to-make-perfect-french-toast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now that is some thicc bread O_O

recipe?

this is the best version of french toast.

dipped in batter and deep-fried.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2013/oct/23/how-to-make-perfect-french-toast

Tinder date let me fuck her butt because I made this for breakfast

stale bread
sour cherry jam/syrup

well no shit batter and frying something tastes good. i could serve you cum that was battered and deep fried and you'd turn gay

isn't that just breading-covered fried bread?

Cut bread in slices, dip in scrambled eggs mixed with milk and a bit of salt until bread soaks that in a bit, fry on butter until golden brown. Enjoy.

Duck eggs and cream.

>be French
>toast some bread
>viola

I like to make stuffed French toast by spreading some cream cheese between 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin bread and pinching around the edges. The egg recipe is for every egg use 1/3 cup milk, 1 tsp sugar, and a pinch of salt. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice to taste. Dip bread into egg mix until bread is well soaked and cook on a cast iron pan over medium heat with butter until browned on both sides. 2 large eggs will get you about 4 pieces of stuffed so you can scale accordingly.

add a bit of orange juice to the milk and egg batter.
use quality bread.

use brioche

My favorite way to make french toast:

>couple slices of fresh, good quality sourdough with a nice chewy crust
>3 eggs
>beat eggs and add splash of milk
>pour eggs onto plate
>lay sourdough on top of egg mixture and flip until all the egg is soaked into the bread
>fry on a skillet with a knob of good butter

Old sourdough (soaks up the custard)
Custard with cinnamon and nutmeg
soak for at least 15 minutes
butter in a medium cast iron griddle
brown both sides fairly quickly and enough heat to set the custard that soaked into the middle of the stale bread.
drizzle real maple syrup made 4 miles from your house

Day old Jimmy John's bread

mmmm

At length I remembered the last resort of a great princess who, when told that the peasants had no bread, replied: "Then let them eat brioches."

I think you mean, "let them eat cake." Learn your history or suffer the consequences.

in french it is Brioche, not cake, excusez moi

yes

Dick wrong

No shit, she needed to loosen up to evacuate that.

You know Marie Antoinette never said that right
Fake News made up by Rossieu.

BRO DO NOT EVEN FUCKING GET ME STARTED ON THOSE THINGS

i swear on my LIFE, bro. Erry time i see those bulk bags of those sticks in sams club i buy 6 bags and drive STRAIGHT HOME, then cook them all. then i realize i forgot syrup so i drive ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THE GAS STATION AND BUY THE BIGGEST FUCKING BOTTLE OF MISSY BUTTERWORTH-ITS AND DRIVE STRAIGHT BACK HOME AND START EATING THOSE THINGS

For the non-brewnited states bros, do NOT buy these things unless you're prepared to have a 6 WEEK FUCKING LONG DEPENDENCE ON THESE LITTLE SHITS

Challah is also great, and easier to find at most grocery stores.

Start with a slightly stale baguette. Get out your bread knife and cut it into ~1/2-1/3 inch slices. In a bowl, combine 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon groubd nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Beat until well-combined and frothy. Heat a griddle or skillet on medium, then grease with salted butter. Once the pan is good and hot, dip 2 or 3 slices in the egg mixture, making sure to coat them well and allow some of the mixture to soak in, and gently put them in the pan. Cook until golden-brown on one side, then flip and cook until the other side is done. Repeat the process until all slices of the baguette or all of the egg mixture has been used. Serve hot with maple syrup and/or fresh fruit.

Im going with fresh deep fried churros instead of this crap
They even have several flavored fillings to choose from
I can do without the french on this one

What are you an infant?
Knife and fork please.

kek

are your hands so filthy that you cannot touch your food directly without contracting a disease

do americans really eat sugar on toast?

yes because it isnt pudding

do americans really eat?

Americuck leave this board already

wa la*

>scrambled eggs
Surely you mean beaten eggs.