Thoughts on the Taco Belle stacker?

Thoughts on the Taco Belle stacker?

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/2017/08/11/what-it-means-to-be-alt-right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was really underwhelmed. I guess it's cheap but everything there on the menu is cheap. Plus they got rid of the chicken chips (again) for it and I really wish they'd just keep those on the menu at this point.

worth a buck i guess

It's fine, I just don't like when taco bell gives you more tortilla in exchange for other stuff and acts like it's a great deal

I got one at a Taco Bell about 3 hours from home and it sucked. It was really thin and lacking most of the filling it seemed. It was like eating a bland almost dry tortilla. I got one here ten minutes away and it was over one inch thick with filling spilling out all over because it couldn't contain it and it tasted great for my dollar. The one near me still has the chicken chips.

Different places make the same food different. That's why you find a good one to regularly go to.

Its 1 dollar..

The meat seemed fake.
It was underwhelming. Seemed like breakfast burrito fake beef.

haven't tried one and i don't plan on trying one

GIVE ME BACK MY NAKED CHICKEN TACO OR MY CHEESY BEEFY MELT

Same. Waiting for those nacho fries though.

I got one. Tried it. Didn't think it was any better than a mini chicken quesadilla or a cheesy bean and rice burrito.

>they bring out a new item
>enjoy it a lot
>next month it's gone
why do they do this?
I go to fast food places because I'm in the mood for something specific I can't make at home, and removing familar shit off the menu on a regular basis is a massive turn-off.

it's like 60% tortilla

Okay, Taco Bell. It's time to admit you're out of ideas. That's just a quesadilla with a couple extra folds.

We believe the folds change the texture enough that it's a different product also it is not grilled by default like a quesadilla but it is an option in the mobile app.

So nothing squirts out from how oddly it appears to be folded?

they understand your concerns and barely put anything in it to stop that from happening

>DUDE WHAT IF WE REMOVED THE CRUNCHY TORTILLA, SOUR CREAM, AND TOMATOES FROM A CRUNCH WRAP THEN FOLDED IT UP LMAO
Shitty meme item.

It's a folded quesadilla

Please stop saying this we did extensive brand research and determined that most people can differntiate between both products.

Doesn't matter. Crunch wraps and quesaritos are the only ones for me.

what happened to the illuminati commercials? i dont see them anymore.

did too many right-wing conspiracy nuts complain about how scared they were?

Democrat voting nigs are the ones most shook my illuminati imagery.

*by

BRING IT BACK ASSHOLES

>right-wing conspiracy nuts complain about how scared they were?
The alt-right is scared shitless of everything. They see their own shadow and pull out their popgun 'cause it's not muh white purity 'n might want to violate muh own private sister fuck.

Not anywhere near as good as the best thing they've ever had. Pic related. The steakhouse burrito. Came with chips and white queso and was glorious. ESPECIALLY when I'd have them put it on the grill press like a grilled stuffed burrito. Goddamn I miss it

I went to Taco Bell with a friend and both me and a friend got one. I was pretty much finished with mine when I noticed that my friend was eating it upside down. He didn't even think to hold it sideways. Luckily patron saint of taco bell reviewbrah showed me how to properly eat it ahead of time.

Disappointing. they had some good menu items that died for this.

a bunch of grade f meat and cheese in a tortilla sounds like it costs a dollar all right

It costs a fucking dollar

It's a quesadilla, folded in thirds, for half price. Pretty basic.
it's not fake beef. stop with this meme
sick trips but get in line, faggot
there's two reasons for it.
1) sales for new items are usually high, and then they taper off as the novelty of the item wears off
2) they want to create artificial hype. you know how people go HOLY SHIT THE MCRIB IS BACK? that's what taco bell wants.
go look up the we are young commercial from the super bowl a few years ago.
>YOU USED THE SHITTY SPANISH VERSION
>THAT MEANS YOU SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>I'M NEVER EATING AT TACO BELL AGAIN!
now those were some delicious boomer tears

I'll sell you one of my turds for a dollar, since you seem to have no interest in what it is you're buying, only the price.

Saw that it was a dollar so I went down to get some, and whoever the faggot ass franchise owner of this particular location is priced them at $1.29. Between that and having to watch for my order like a hawk so that all the homeless criddler faggots didn't steal it, I was disappointed. They were good for a buck but not worth the extra 29 cents.

In comparison to their other menu items it's reasonably priced fag

I legitimately hate faggots like you that waste the cashier's time crying to them about "b-b-b-but muh 29 cents," which you only do because you know corporate/the local franchisee isn't going to give a shit about your complaints so you voice them to someone who's forced to smile and listen to you and nod their head.

They need to bring back the grilled stuft nacho

Taco bell doesn't normally give me diarrhea, but this did. like, almost instantly.

>29 cents

How poor are you, poorfag?

>stuft

You’re fat AND dumb. Kys.

That's the name it was advertised as. Its obviously spelled stuffed, don't have a heart attack because your grammar nazi kicked in faggot

Who fucking remembers it was spelled stuft? Just shows I’m not a fat faggot like you.

The same way you remember anything else that's pointless as a fast food item name. Not that serious. You ignorant piece of shit. And I'll smack the fuck out yo mom bitch, that dumbass hoe and her dead grandmother, spit on that dead decomposed hoe

And how exactly are you gonna do that? You literally weigh 400 lbs. Are your chins quivering in anger, user? What you gonna do now? Stress eat? Lol :)))

WOT IF U EATIN AN AMBURGAH EN YA FOLD IT IN 'ALF LIKE A TACO.

they just made a beef quesadilla - sauce and folded it over itself
it would be better if you unfolded it

The meat is a carbohydrate mixture.

I can buy a nice drawing pencil for 1 dollar.
Idk.

It's a dollar for food that was raised/grown, shipped, and cooked for you by a place that has to pay taxes and make at least a small profit to keep going. It's okay but I laugh when people expect miracles for a fucking dollar

I didn't complain to anyone you projecting genius. End yourself

jesus christ it was so bad

You eat pencils?

lol he is just going to sit on you. fat people always win fights.

Those "chicken chips" sucked dick my man

When are they gonna bring back churros?

breakfast sausage quesalupa was god tier i'll fucking rip your teeth out

The "alt right" is a non-existent leftwing boogeyman. But please, do go on about how it's the right that's afraid of everything and not the left that's hallucinating scary NAZIS ;~; everywhere.

uh... if you just slap them away and dodge for 90 seconds they have a heart attack.

tastes like authentic mexican food from mexico

You're either retarded or a really shitty liar, so which is it? Richard Spencer refers to himself as alt-right. The dickless fuck that plowed a car into protesters and murdered an innocent woman was alt-right.

Why does the quesarito have sauce? It's so unnecessary with the cheese already there, and just ruins it for me

>non-existent
Maybe at first, but after the left wing media started reporting on it people unironically fell for the /pol/ LARP and that's how you end up with this site being infested with retarded le kekistan redditors since the election.

wow... he sounds sane and like he is good at judging shit. Lets use what he has to say to make a point!

Point denied.

>take away doubledilla
>give us shitty mini quesadilla
>lava sauce probably never coming back
>no beefy crunch
>nothing remotely spicy on the menu, and if it is, it's limited
>naked chicken products are a solid hit, but they keep adding and removing them in different mutations
When did my favorite and only fast food eatery go full JUST? I think I'll go back to arby's

its a folded quesadilla. and not a particularly special quesadilla either.
I can make a quesadilla at home for a fraction of the time, effort, and money it would take to drive to taco bell to get one of those suckers.

Diablo was good too.

It helps moisten the rice and tortilla because even if you inhale it the cheese isn't enough to help it down or some shit. It tastes good and that's all that matters.

You don't have Diablo? It's still in all of call.

You fucks are so pathetic you attempt to deny it's your own self coined term because it's viewed in such a negstive light by sane human beings. Here's that Spencer's own loony tunes article:
altright.com/2017/08/11/what-it-means-to-be-alt-right/

Why must we do this on a taco bell thread

It's true. The Alt-Right does exist but it's not as big as the MSM want you to think. A lot of the points in the list you linked seem quite reasonable to me but I doubt your average alt-righter ever bothered reading them.
I guess any attentionstarved idiot can pick some cringy meme movement and proclaim himself the leader of it if he's really that desperate for people to notice him.
Another example of that would be one of the only people to ever lose a debate with Spencer and his embarrassing and total embracing of the Kekistan "movement".

>he doesn't understand the concept of value
Shiggydiggydoo

>he's happy to pay an extra 29% on anything he purchases

This is something I'd expect to read on nigger facebook

Who the fuck is Richard spencer and why should I give a shit

Didn't you know? You're only allowed to argue about politics now. Forever and always, only politics. /pol/ has sanctioned it and therefore it must be thus, or else they'll shit up your thread with undesired politics shitflinging.

when people in public look at you then quickly look away. it is because they are thinking how much of a nigger you are.

Nobody and you shouldn't.
Look into Jared Taylor instead.

The board is going to be flooded with /s4s/ shitposts any minute now anyway and this is a fucking fastfood thread.
I agree that politics doesn't belong here but they're not really shitting up a quality thread. This time.

reeeeeee BRING BACK OUR FAST FOOD ARGUMENTS

At least they're on topic. I am so sick of being surrounded on all sides by stupid political garbage. It is not the topic of the board, it should not be here.

The fuck that have to do with tacos, cunt?

>The dickless fuck that plowed a car into protesters and murdered an innocent woman was alt-right.
let me deconstruct that real quick
>was alt-right
was an unaffiliated schizophrenic having an episode
>protestors
domestic terrorists
>murdered an innocent woman
she was a 400 pound hambeast that had a heart attack from walking around all day (this is why they never show her picture), nobody was even struck by the car

taco bells whole food menu is fake. bland tasting sauces and fucking stale ingredients. fucking shitholes don't know how to make mexican food.

They're literally advertisements.
You don't have to defend these shit threads just because you're sick of /pol/. You can hate both. And you should.

I would literally rather be advertised to than continue seeing /pol/. Half the shit on Veeky Forums is just ads anyway, what the fuck do I care.

It was a special sauce for Cinco De Mayo around DC, maybe all of Virginia. California always gets special exceptions, or disasters.

>what the fuck do I care.
Yeah, why DO you care enough to bitch and moan in this fastfood thread without actually talking about fastfood?
If you actually care about the board you can show it by posting about actual cooking. Be the change you want to see and all that.
Did you make anything today?
Are you planning on making anything tomorrow?

I'd rather see a thread about what you INTEND to cook soon than yet another shill thread about hamburgers and burritos. But since I'm not so far up my ass that I think you're here to entertain me I'm not going to make demands about what kind of posts you make.

>namefag

Speaking of special sauce. Didn't McDonald's say they'd bring back that meme sauce again in December? I was hoping for another round of redditors literally crying in their cars because they didn't get the sauce they wanted with their tendies.

>
This guy gets a ((you))
fuck you namefag

>new

They've been market testing this in my area since last summer.

Why is it only the right wing that is against some sort of globalist take over.

Oh right leftist want that shit.

at the beginning it was good and full of meat and cheese. but now they scaled back by skimping on the filling. so now it's mostly tortilla. 3/10

...does that mean they were good or bad?

Kathy, please, we're trying to talk about food.

>Its 1 dollar..
Still doesn't beat these things. I don't think they'll ever come back.

why'd you have to remind me user

>tfw order the spicy sweet
>ask for grilled chicken instead of beef