So these have really taken the world by storm, huh?

So these have really taken the world by storm, huh?

Literally never heard of them

Shit tier 9gag meme, desu

Back when I was counting calories like crazy and didn't trust food I ate these and they aren't terrible and it's plenty. Halo top is the brand that has really taken off though, if you leave it on the counter to soften 10 mins it actually is like good ice cream. Look up the articles about whiny little bitches eating a few pints a day and nothing else lending to them feeling like death.

>$1.99 each when you buy 5

i don't trust that shit. i swear the deal never goes through at checkout.

Nobody has, that's why this faggit is shilling.

What would would mom say to you for being such a pathetic shill?

>This thread was brought to you by Dole Food Company, Inc.™

Dole Pineapple juice is a great mixer with vodka.

what the fuck is a Dole?

It's a company that makes stuff, look up dole.com.

The reason that most of Central America is a completely destitute cesspool after being economically exploited for decades

Bullshit. They sold a product and we made it better. What's your definition of "exploited" are you some commie fucktard?

White people are evil and should give non-whites their countries.

How do you feel about the smores and the peanut butter versions? Haven't had them, but I've had a few of the others.

Do you often swallow cum after sucking cock?

That looks like some serious faggot shit. Do you eat that crap while sitting in a starbucks?

YOUR

>banana republic military dictatorships propped up by the US so big agri could harness slave labor on their plantations weren't exploiting
Retard.

I haven't had those either and it's difficult to find them since I moved.

I eat it after I get off my shift at Starbucks.

Sitting on a massive dick while doing squats to work it off as it's going in preferably, don't pardon the pun.

Your Dole Dippers, madame.

If you can't defend your country, it will be exploited by another. Survival of the fittest, etc, etc. Syria was almost the most recent example while Sweden has almost willingly given up.

I really wanted to read those stories but all I could find was a photograph of a droopy-eyed faggot clown.