Dangerous - Milo

Overall thoughts?

I-i-i-i*buuuuurp* if this post ends in a 6 Morty, then we'll know that the OP is a cumguzzliing, cocksucking faggot (and not the cool kind).
And if it doesn't, OP is a fag anyway.

Profound.

Very good thread so far.

ikr

>le reddit dangerous fag: "I can't be racist, I succ black men"
>Pym Fortuyn: "How can I hate Arabs? I sucked one off last night."
really boosted my boomerangs

Referring to the book not the individual but thanks for the insightful commentary.

Sage. Stop fucking spamming this faggot you poltard. It isn't even that good.

>Looking back now, I can of course see that what happened to me wasn’t right, even if I was literally asking for it. I was a victim of sexual abuse. However, I want to make this perfectly clear. The whole thing takes up less space in my head than the time David Bowie called me out on a shitty Louis Vuitton knockoff. I responded by throwing up in his sink, but I’ve never bought a knockoff bag again.

Why was Milo at David Bowie's house?

You know why.

I'd buy it if MILO(tm) put the drm-free audiobook on downpour.

I FUCKING DOWNLOADED THIS BOOK. IT'S SHIT.

What would imply he's racist?

Go away.

I still don't understand the "controversy" about the so-called pedophile tape. I know mainstream conservatives didn't care for him too much already with the whole flaming faggot thing. But the nonsense that he was advocating for pedophilia is nonsense.

I enjoyed it. I thought it was just gonna be full of the shit he usually says on his tours which, although I agree with, get old when that's all he ever talks about. I was pleasantly surprised that there is a great deal more in this book.

Hahahahahahahahalol

He's a phony, he's a nihilist, and he has admitted to outsourcing his writing. That doesn't disqualify a work automatically, but it disqualifies him personally as someone not worth taking seriously.

He has friends who have publicly said that he isn't serious. He wrote about Gamergate even though he frequently spoke of video games with condescension. He says provocative things and then backpedals when it looks like it might backfire on him.

He's very obviously an attention whore who found an angle. He's YouTube in real life and that makes me sick on an aesthetic level.

Milo should kill himself desu

It's not literature, any more than Clinton's shitty "what happened" book is. GTFO.

>He wrote about Gamergate even though he frequently spoke of video games with condescension.

Whats wrong with this?

>REEEEE STOP TRYING TO TALK ABOUT THIS BOOK IN THE BOOK FORUM

it's literature
there's a text board for books

the perception of opportunism

any book where the authors name is bigger than the title is fit only for the rubbish bin

You're autistic aren't you?

>there's a text board for books
m9 i've some terrible news from a few years ago
I'm waiting for the coffee table book of his luxurious hair.

Dangerous Milo is the official title though.

Case and point

Why do those retarded e-celebs think they're in any way smart or interesting because they trigger social justice warriors and say Islam is bad? This trend is cancer.

I don't like he bows to the pressure, I mean, he had to, but something that doesn't harm you and you asked for is literally not abuse at all. Fucking hate this meme.

Causing riots at universities is a little more than that though. If someone is so offended by someone's free speech, even if he's a cunt, that's still very valuable. He should get back in the lime light.

He thinks start with the Greeks is a euphemism for pederasty

Thanks for proving his point.

Not the guy you so insightfully responded to, but I'd like you to provide an example of Milo being a racist too. Speaking out against mass migration, legal or illegal, for example, isn't racism.
I'm not much of a fan of the guy and will probably not read the book because I get more than enough of him already but I can't think of an actual example of him being a racist.

*strokes le chin*
"Indeed...."

Milo did nothing wrong

GAMER GATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH ETHICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK IGN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not so much as what he actually says and does, but rather the liberal's perception of this boogeyman they think he is. Basically that large anti nazi Boston protest against 20 people advocating for free speech led by an Indian.

Does anyone genuinely care about him anymore? His egotistic personality got boring quick, by the time he left Breitbart for being a paedophile most people had already moved on. The guy is a slightly edgy comedian at best.

>Why was Milo at David Bowie's house?
who cares that's why

i was politically radicalised because the PC overlords tried to fuck with muh vidya games.

But I'd like to state that I think paedophilia is wrong

okay