Cooking webms that make you go hmmmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmmm

that could have happened to anybody

Why food do this?

at least the oil is hot in this one

Can someone please post the webm of the guy making the really greasy meatball sub for a black lady?

The way she prepares food is so... interesting

His error is tossing it in their and possibly splashing hot oil on himself.

It looks good, but I can't help but think that this tastes pretty mediocre

Having a pair of tits and a push up bra doesn't make up for being a gook with a disgusting flat face and a piggish nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRQry89ZcQk
*tips fedora*

says you with your skewed standards

plain girls are cute too

>small breasts are bad
t. fat chick

id like this as well

fucking love strawberries

Lol ugly white chick detected

oof

yeah no shit

So you want people to post all of their ja/ck/ webms?

jeffrey dahmer

I have the rotary slicer, it literally is keyed so this doesn't happen. You could not tighten it down as long as you slid it in correctly.
Also slices cheese good.

Every time I see this I'm reminded of a pizza joint in my town (about 2000 people) that is an "institution" that I HAVE to try.

Finally went and tried a pepperoni pizza and it was absolutely God awful. Little Caesars tasted better than it.

>healthy junk food
>deep fried

He's a drama queen but that pizza is so bad that I'd like to think that someone had to spend a week practicing how to fuck up.

a stern message to canada:
if you want peace,
take back your geese

(chanting)

NO PEACE WITH GEESE!

i took 3 lactaids before watching this and i'm still constipated

Isn't that for his mentally ill son?

its for a drug dealer he took hostage in a different drug dealers basement

What? I thought he shaved his head in the first episode. Oh no, do I need to go through Breaking Bad again? The horror.

holy shit I was just trying to joke a bit about her tits user.

thanks for the laugh

In the cattle's defense canadian geese are fucking asshole.

At least she's not a fucking nigger.

are you a good enough cook to use non Newtonian fluids?

does someone have the webm of jack where he tries to cook the egg on those copper mats? It's so perfect in it's simplicity

Since this is not a proper webm thread and is actually a Jack thread it will be deleted.

yeah

don't forget to call webms posted every fifty minutes flooding

who /Matty/ m

I know those are just tattoos but the man looks absolutely filthy and do not want him handling my food.

yeah it's a shame he looks so grimy

he has some really awesome recipes and his videos are great

nigga yall fucked up. You know how many dudes like him have cooked meals for you in your life?

It's not about how it tastes, it's about how cute you look with it on Instagram.

Why is that cheese so bright? I swear it'd glow in the dark

i love how you can see the grain of the beef strands straight from the package in this one
like, he just cut out sections of ground beef and plopped them straight in the pan or whatever

Take that back! Sempai Chef Jack uses special chef skills that a baka novice like you could never understand!

you see that cause it's not cooked user

nah i'm talking about the top two ones, the browned parts you can see the contrast inbetween the extruded strands of beef, all laid out nicely, like how it looks when you buy it in the styrofoam tray. only brown.
idk maybe it's just me

Gotta love how he just watches it go, doesn't try to save it, just gives the universal hand gesture of "why" as he watches.

Shh, they don't know about working in a real kitchen.

>literally all shapes and sizes
>fat girl doesn't get the largest burger
disappointing

At the final moment of completion, "the money shot", he turns the camera away. WTF?

That's how cucumber sandwiches are made tho.

hmmm?

do not bully the horses!

>white girl tries to hit on guy
>hits him real hard
>he walks away when she tries to give him a hug
>little does she know he's a faggot with a husband

it's like sideshows have just become the status quo in america

You're right, but over-mixing ground beef makes it tougher. They look tender as fuck. Also, they look raw and possibly unseasoned.

Because those bovine are actually being civil. They would absolutely stomp that duck if they had to but they would rather not, given that there's nothing it could do that would be an actual threat to them. That arrogant canada retard is too stupid to understand all of this, of course, so it chooses to put its life in immediate danger due to its simple-minded ego

Damn all that splash back, gonna get himself hurt by being a wuss.

And that is their thin crust if I remember correctly

2250 calories!

jack is reassuring and comforting to me, I enjoy watching his videos sometimes cause I realise that at least i'll never be as retarded as he is

Patties are about 5x too thick for my preference but everything else looks good. Would definitely eat and enjoy them.

No where in America would something like this be "normal"

well here

I'd rather impregnate that midget than fuck that fat beast

If you want to really go down a depression rollercoaster, check out that gay guy's videos that followed this one

Youtube was a mistake

>steak is 1/4 in thick
>still manages to undercook it

What was the point of him taking that trait from Crazy 8?

I do like the quirky editing where they throw solid ingredients into the bowl and they magically transform into chopped.
Reminds me of that one stop frame short where they make a dip out of inanimate objects

Link or name?

well. ive been there...

That madventures guy once made an episode where he ate cooked placenta.

Vegan-approved meats

>lets swim in our own fucking filth and eat afterbirth

Fucking satanists.

yeah but you don't just take a spatula full out of the tray and slap it straight on the grill
you shape it a little bit with your hands unless you're handicapped like jack

whats the problem here?
its an easy meal

I've had some sad meals in my life, but damn...

Looks like a typical shitty pizzaria joint pizza to me.

Those stupid copper plates. May as well just put a burner outside and cook on a skillet.

I'm usually pretty lenient about what constitutes appropriate food & cooking content, I'm going to have to say I don't think this belongs here. I think you should delete it.

jack is satire right
no one can be this incompetent