What the fuck

What the fuck

Why are 80 percent of the threads on here about writing that triggers you

Is that fucking Warriors

Desu I've never been able to figure out what the first fifty or so pages of IJ were about

1476 pages of this?

Drop it.

I knowright?

Did lit write this, then translate it into and out of random languages?

It's kinda Faulkner-esque

Only ~1% is like this

>confusing ebook pages with real pages
>doing so while namefagging so everyone will remember you as the person who confused ebook pages with real pages

>>not recognizing IJ

gas Veeky Forums

I be cry.

Joke's on you, you're reading it.

The page count of IJ, the infamous door-stopper, is different on an e-reader.

'kay.

I don't have an e-reader nor will I be getting a copy of this shit book. You go be embarrassed.

Is that a kobo ereader?

I don't give a shit if people hate IJ, what bothers me are that the only threads ever posted are the ones referring to this section. If I remember right its only like 20 to 30 pages of this and then its never seen again. Why even try to read a book just for the sake of shitting on it the first time you encounter something unusual?

>Susan T. Cheese

Jesus Christ

Maybe they didn't read it with the intention of shitting on it until they got to a really terrible part worth shitting on.

>Nigers

Unironically the funniest part of IJ.

Why?
This is why I only read technical documents.

clean your thing mate

>unusual
It's very bad, not just "unusual". DFW could have at least asked some of his black friends to proofread it to make sure it sounds like black people speech.

Glad I haven't read it, then

I only came here to shitpost about Western culture.
What is IJ?

The jests are indeed infinite when you read this embarrassing farce

these were supposed to be blacks? I assumed it was just the typo-laden scribblings of a drunken fratboy

>Dawkstaw befo we leff fo green shit nigguh, and we jibbuh-jawed but we wuz cummin down nigguh an it wuz get dawk an snowin an sheeit nigguh fo dat whyte kwimiss an if we aint bounce fo teyehns Roy Tony Nigguhs be too fuh-up ta aint gitup ow gweel nigguh, so we bout ta cap dey ass buh who need cap in dey ass niggu so we fi'nna Hawvuhd Squay nigguh all dem African nigguhs in dey cluhb we fine Po Tony dat nigguh smoke WEE' wit dem down low gay-ass nigguhs behin' Ohboe Pay, so's we say EYYO NIGGUH GET YOU GAY ASS HEE NIGGUH WE GON CAP A AFRICAN NIGGUH ASS IN DA CLUB FO TEE-EN NIGGUH EYYOOOOOO so we be slip an slide down dat ice nigguh gone Bowow in da sqway wit PoTo and LoHo and Shanequa CHEE who ah fi'in boutta cap dat yellow-ass ho ass nigguh we make dat bitch grabba fo'ty fo's an we cheel fo min't, cept dey aint no African-ass nigguhs bounce out dat CLUB nigguh but some old-ass nigguh aint no cawlli' keeid but he FUH UH NIGGUH FUH UH NAW MEE FUH UH NIGGUH EYYOOO do'na Bernie daince at da baw nigguh he FUH UH an dat was'ed-ass nigguh fi'nna

Yah I know

Actually an improvement

A part of me believes DFW's entire motivation for being a writer was to write the word "nigger" and get away with it.

This chapter was his peak.

Worth a second bump

(You), never?

He says it quite a lot in IJ iirc, especially in the Gately chapters

Yeah I;m kinda surprised nobody ever mentions that. And the other stuff that could really easily be seen as very racist about those chinese women