>one Pizza isn't enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCKHLTvJvjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what size, OP?

i've been there, OP.

and i dare say i've had it worse.

I've had two 10"

Oh man, when I was in university Pizza Pizza sold little personal ones like that, fucking delicious, I miss them

I've basically stopped eating pizza because I found I would easily eat an enormous amount and not feel full. I could eat a large Domino's in 10 minutes and still be hungry but that was over my day's calorie allocation. If I don't eat pizza I struggle to eat over 1800 kcal

youtube.com/watch?v=aCKHLTvJvjM

a single large pizza is easily 4 meals for me
how the fuck do people eat so much?
i know you're not working physical labor to make the calorie intake neccessary

Same, me and friend always go for the two medium deal and I have to foricbly stop myself from eating the whole thing in one sitting. I'm not even fat I'm just surprised it is not filling enough.

>fat cunt falls for the jew pizza
eat normal pizza, one is always enough

high fat diets induce insatiable hunger for some reason. my diet is almost entirely carbs and so I never feel hungry.

>frogposting.

Yeah I get the large $7.99 deal and end up eating the whole thing, same I'm not even fat 6'5" 170lb

get some wings or something

I evolved over time from 1 pizza and a side from dominos to 2 pizzas and now im at a pizza and 2 sides. Im a monster.

High carb high protein here; fuck fats!

i think they stretch out their stomachs over time by eating so much??? I dunno, it perplexes me. If I make two slices of toast with peanut butter or something I rarely finish the second slice

Keto diet and lift bro. You'll be sorted in no time.

No matter how hungry I am, I could never eat pizza. Just don’t like the taste. I’m always fascinated with ppl who can inhale a pizza like you user.

>elementary school in early 90s
>read books for the Reading Railroad and you get a sticky button on your medallion pin
>earn enough buttons and you can redeem it for a personal pizza
I swear America is designed to make you either fat or stupid (or both).

>went to Little Caesars today
>supreme pizza, crazy bread and crazy sauce
>inhaled the whole thing in 20 minutes, downed it with a Monster
It's all I ate today besides some water but still, it sucks not having willpower

I completely stopped buying pizza. One certainly wasn’t enough for me either.
Now I make them myself. That way I can at least keep track of the calories. I usually make one massive pizza which is then the only thing I eat all day.

My elementary school in the early 2000 sold godfather personal pizzas for student lunches. I recall a friend finding a bandaid in his once

>tfw order two Little Caesars pepperoni pizzas because I feel more hungry after eating only one than I did before I even began

Two hits the spot though.

post video for how to make pizza like that

bump

Dominoes

One pizza will feed me for 2 days.

Dominoes never fills me up either but still makes me feel fat after eating it.

Dominoes doesnt even taste good either it's trash

Its different for different people. I never feel full without some fatty meat.

try fasting

Can never eat a whole large pizza from any chain in one sitting. I'd be sick. Typically lasts me at least two meals. Or if my Wife get's in on it, it'll fill both of us up. (split in half). Now for some strange reason if I don't eat breakfast and I fix a frozen large pizza I can eat the whole thing but that will do me the rest of the day/night.

>eats 1/2 a pizza
your wife is fat.

Literally a slice sized part of the pizza is devoid of cheese. Whyy