Fuck Subway

>"Do you want this toasted"
>"no"
>they toast it anyway

Why wouldn't you want your sandwich toasted? What's wrong with you OP?

Why didn't you stop them? Why are you such a pussy?

>Sir! I said I didn't want it toasted!

Or just don't pay. Jesus.

Toasting tuna is weird and gross

>going to subway
>getting tuna
wew

Is it too late to invest into subwaycoins?

>i didn't want that toasted, i said "no" when you asked
Ding.

It's the sub of the day man, only 3€

>flat read is the only non fresh bread
>They're typically intended to be toasted
>They often assume I want it toasted
>Tell them not to toast it as they finish meats
>They listen
OP unless you know this then you're retarded

>€
explains everything

>"Do you want this heated or toasted?"
>"yes"

>I said don't toast it
>make me another
>eat it
>don't post your beta autism in Veeky Forums

Tell them to toast the bread first, then add the tuna. Idiot.

damn op are u chef i think u r u came to the rite place

I'm with OP. Toasting isn't always enjoyable depending on what meat you're getting. I'm a 'spicy italian' kind of guy myself living in a warm climate. The pepperoni and the salami are best cold in my opinion.

>Go to subway for the first time
>Walk up to the counter
>can I get an Italian sub
>What kind
>wat.jpg
>look at menu
>There are like 3 different kinds
>Just toss one out there because I don't want to be that asshole holding up the line
>What kind of bread do you want, you want that toasted, you want mayo on that, you want some sauce, you want some of whatever whatever fuck shit this is, you want that FUCKING TOASTED.

It was shit too, they don't even have any goddamn meats. Everywhere I'm used to you fucking walk in, order something, receive it, and every has somewhere to be because why the fuck would you be getting a sub in the first place, but fuck all that shit lets design a restaurant around taking as long as humanely fucking possible to order.

Jimmy John's sucks dick too, but at least I can get in and out in under a minute. If you live in Boston go to Dag's, the original location, no idea why it's better it just is.

Subway vs Potbelly's

Well, faggot, you're wrong. The pepperoni in particular is ONLY palatable if it has been heated through. So back off.

This. Seems like how they do things is as long as fucking possible. Some have drive thrus and I can't imagine how look that shit would take or trying to convey how you want your sub through those shitty speakers

tell them to "make it like the picture" and watch their eyes glaze over
precisely why I got to fucking quiznos instead, or somewhere like pita pit where going through the effort of telling them every little thing is actually worth it

Ex-SubRat here, taking drive thru orders was the single worst part of the job.

People still go to Subway? For what purpose? There are like a million chain sandwich Shoppes at varying price points, plus local, plus every other grocery store has a deli that sells sandwiches these days (PUBLIX YEYE)

Meanwhile subway has aweful hygine aweful service microwaves your shit the lettuce gives you diaherria and is poor quality, literally the only thing going for it is five dollar foot lon- OH WAIT, NEVERMIND

Literally less classy than fucking McDonalds at this point, I have never seen a subway that wasn't tiny and smelled of despair. Like walking into one of those jank ass corner dollar stores, only without the cool knock off brand products and candy you can't find anywhere else or the "a bomb went off in here" aesthetic that makes you feel like you're exploring a jungle (I guess to make black customers feel more at home)

>I said don't toast it
>They make another but they take off their gloves
>eat it anyway because I was stuck there for 10 minutes

Have any fun stories from the experience? I imagine at least one customer mustve been outstandingly horrible.

I used to work at subway. People coming in asking for an Italian was so fucking annoying. Not that it's their fault. But explaining it was annoying. By far not the most annoying thing though. Here's some I hated just to name a few
>asking for a "regular" sub
>asking for "regular" cheese
>people not understanding Italian bread is white bread
>asking for white cheese as if they aren't all white except for 2 of them
>asking for avacado after the lettuce is on
>bitching about how we don't have yellow American cheese
>complaining to me about the price of things
I'm sure there's more that are slipping my mind.

I hate people who order "regular" anything or even just wanna detract from a dish, friend of mine has more than a few times heard the request for a cheeseless quesadilla.

>do you want the receipt
>no
>gives the receipt anyway
>t-thank you

>tfw bros with the pajeet at subway
>'ohh big daddy how u like ur samwich today sir'
>like usual
>'oh yes very good buddy u make good choice today my friend'

>would you like half a bottle of mustard on your sandwich?
>no?
> well here’s half a bottle of mustard anyways.

Seriously what is it with poos and calling you big brother or big daddy or weird shit like that? Is it all just part of the street shitting, little boy and goat fucking, business tax evading lifestyle?

It's because you're obese.

Britbong subway worker here

This happens a lot at my place usually because of the foreign workers but sometimes I fuck up an order because the customer is a mumbling autist.

Speak up senpai

I have NEVER seen a man working at a Subway.

It's made for Women to work at, that's why it's SUBway and not SOYBOY.

yeah they have higher food standards so user didn't have to worry about the tuna, makes perfect sense