Any good books to cure women-hating induced by incel and /pol/-/r9k/ cherry picking?

Any good books to cure women-hating induced by incel and /pol/-/r9k/ cherry picking?

i think at this point I hate social democrats more than reactionaries

Start with the truth: that women are not your enemy. The jews who manipulate women through media and culture by telling them that it is acceptable to act in a manner their men largely disapprove of are the problem. Focus your energy on the source, the jew, and understand that the behavior of women is merely a symptom of the many problems that arise when jews are allowed to obtain influence within your society. That and To Have and Have Not.

I think you guys need to tone down the Jew thing a bit -- it makes sense regardless of a worldwide ancient Jewish conspiracy against humanity.

No

We can tone it down when it's no longer a criminal offense to tell it like it is.

Read some feminist books. A personal favorite is Caliban and the Witch by Silvia Federici, a history book.

pic related

But Jews milking the holocaust to further interests isn't a conspiracy, thought that was well-established.Even some liberals are anti-Israel.

Wuthering Heights

This but Jews can be replaced with capitalists. I read Houellebecq and it hasn't helped with my internal battle against misogyny. His books do express what that guy said though.

Kill yourself.

How many posts do you make about le joos every day? It's every fucking thread

All you have to do is understand that racism, sexism, etc are all grounded in absolutes. Which is why they're absolutely untrue lmao.

But seriously. Thinking that 100% of women all act the same or have the same mentality or whatever is just utterly ridiculous, the same way that thinking an entire race is subhuman, when there are clearly people that excel in that race. What's more is that the majority of the world is like this. 90% of people are fuckos, you have to actively search for the 10% who are good people

Good point. If anything needs to be toned down, it's the jewish anti-white policies and rhetoric.

I'm not sure what was up in tone but the advice is true. Both men and women are casualties of having this alien group in charge of our culture, and it therefore makes little sense to attack either instead of the source. Feel free to make a statement disagreeing with the substance of my own, but beware how it makes you look when you jump right into tone-policing and talking about "muh conspiracy."

>Feminism
>Marxism

You're just making it worse.Do you know any biographies from women who sacrificed themselves for a good cause in some way?

OP won't read it but I will, sounds cool. Thanks

70 years of unchallenged kikery and people have had enough
times are changing

cleverest argument i've heard since the last time i read yahoo answers
really cutting edge philosophy there user
"not all nouns are adjective"
that knocked my socks right off

>it's one guy jewposting
>before yesterday hadn't posted in a week
>therefore wrong guy
Thankfully no one is saying Veeky Forums's virtual hebrew community has the brightest members.

How many posts do you reckon you make about Jews a day? On all boards combined.

I can't see how a Dostoevsky book would give me any hope

are you trying to le troll me?

Learn how to have sex with them freely. Don't do PUA shit but learn to be interesting and have charm.

He makes as many as he has to in order to get the point across to those with whom he happens to be communicating. You aren't righteous for tsk-tsking people who talk about the jewish problem. Go be a loser on reddit where the subject is never brought up, you weak-minded faggot. People are tired of your kind of whining hampering discussion around here.

why would you want to cure knowing about reality?

Stop pretending you aren't him, and give an answer. Are you embarrassed?

they are also reactionaries.

That's a bit far-fetched for me 2bh

I just don't want this boogie man on my mind, I want to be able to treat every woman as an individual and not instantly assume they're the r9k stacy archetype.

I'm not him. I'm the guy you wrongly tried to browbeat before who hasn't posted in a week. You are the problem. Your whining and witch hunts contribute nothing and you're the one who probably spends too much time on here.

What have you contributed to this thread? Please point me to your input regarding the OP.

Serious answer, I'd suggest game of thrones or the Wheel of time series if your a fantasy person. If you're more of a si-fi guy try seven eves. I wouldn't jump right into feminist theory books because that might put you off right away, just try books with female main characters. Things in which the women are people you can empathize with.

I've only read two fiction books in my life, not really my thing.I did rather read a biography/history book about some interesting woman if you know any.

>think about how you feel when you hear about misandrist women and when you hear women casually talking about how stupid men are, or things they dislike about men
>think about how self-absorbed they're being, how they don't realize that women do things and act in ways that are unlikable and hard to understand to men as well
>realize that hardcore misandrists are actually secretly lonely and bitter in a deep way and unable to connect with a significant portion (50%) of the population due to their misandry
>apply this to yourself
WOW
O
W

instant ENLIGHTENMENT

You don't need a book just stop going to /pol/ and /r9k/.

>game of thrones
yeah, which has dozens of conniving and wicked women, I don't recommend this

Watch Ghibli movies and other anime cozy films. Seriously.

Then I just remember basic bitches love Ghibli

In all honesty: women will never behave the way you want them to. They are faulty and generally inferior creatures.
The best course of action is simply to let go of your resentment towards women and accept them for what they are. Read some self-help buddhist texts if you think that will work for you. Once you finally come to terms with female nature, you can be at peace with womenkind.
Think of it this way; we are naturally repulsed by vermin like centipedes, snakes, and rats. But it is useless to resent or be drowned in disgust towards these creatures. You must free yourself from the shackles of hatred and contempt.

Not just them, my parents do and they are old. I've seen a lot of old people and men and kids at the Ghibli museum. If you think that way then you're gonna see basic bitches everywhere, even the basic female lit students "like" authors that you probably like.

>What have you contributed to this thread? Please point me to your input regarding the OP.

Still no response, what a surprise.

Let this faggot be an example of why you should never listen to the shills trying to condemn those who talk about the jewish problem. We are the ones providing information and advice while this loser contributed nothing. These jews act aggressive to try and shut down discussion about their brethren and make those who post about the JQ second guess themselves, but it's all posturing. These jews got to go and spreading the word on social platforms that they are unwelcome in the west, and why that is so, is a worthwhile cause that has increased our ranks immensely. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.