Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

technicalnotes.org/customize-folders-with-different-colors-in-windows-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mein Kampf

Nice thread you got here

Is it okay if it's your sister?

How do you make the folders different colors like that

technicalnotes.org/customize-folders-with-different-colors-in-windows-10/

But that's forbidden!

Heresy
Yes

nope, OP is wrong, I prefer guys.

Fag, here.

Bye.

lesbians are rude to me

Well, I suppose I'll just Go My Own Way™ and continue masturbating to the patterns on tile floors

I wouldn't be attracted to men either desu. When women talk about being attracted to men, I honestly have no clue where they're even coming from.

*teleport behind you*
*violently dominate you using my superior MALE strength and intellect*

“Psssh… nothin personnel… dyke

This is Veeky Forums. Unless you've written a book on the subject, nobody gives a shit.

>Heresy
No you

I'm writing a utopian fiction! People often don't have the heart to write utopia because they're too resentful of their lives.

*blocks your path*

No, seriously. Elizabeth Bennet was a cock hungry cum slut who wet her panties every time she so much as glanced at Mr. Darcy.

Lesbian sex is foreplay. I can do that too, for hours.
Fuck off, old hag troll

Artificial insemination has been regulated for decades and women still crave cock.

Who hurt you?

What anime?

Sakura Trick
So rude.

Is Kindred Sprits on the Roof considered literature?

Yes!