>Spends almost 600$ on a fucking burrito
LOL XD he's so GREAT I love him reddit

>LOL XD
>>>/reddit/

>lol just put bacon on it bro, everything is better with bacon

Why do you feel the need to make a thread about yourself everyday, Babish

>make gimmick of cooking food from tv shows
>do something especially gimmicky and ridiculous for 2million sub special
why do you take everything so fucking seriously? everyone involved in this knew it was stupid, it was just to recreate a crazy cartoon meal

DESU the cringiest thing about that video for me was him going out in public (during the winter season) in his apron.

Already a Babish hate thread faggot

I like him just for the whole making food from shows, don't care how autistic people get about him not being a great/good chef, like I ain't making these myself, I enjoy watching somebody else do the leg work and see how it turns out.

That thread doesn't exist anymore

That and the fucking sour cream and jarred supermarket salsa. Spends hours cooking pork 3 ways then doesn't make the effort to make a nice salsa verde or even just guacamole, but instead loads up the burrito with gringo ingredients

>Even knowing who he is.

It's too late for you. Do yourself a favor and end your life while you still can.

I'm trying out keto and i'm very quickly realizing that bacon is only delicious when it's a treat. When you eat it semi regularly it gets old pretty quick.

his channel is really good, but i think he's gotten a bit smug recently...

Never heard of him. Thank Jesus. Only food youtubers that matter are Joey, reviewbrah, and Tom Willett.

so did you just ignore the part of the video where he made his own salsa or what

He's a fine presenter but he halfasses so many of the from-tv recipes and then complains that they're gross, and overall is a pretty mediocre chef. He got really fucking lucky this took off.

The thing is he doesn't even try like 80% of the time. Unless it's already a blatantly standard recipe he cuts a million corners and then says "Well that was gross, let's do it my way, which is a completely standard recipe and not at all interesting!"
Notably: Krabby patty (his version still sucked shit), Rons burger (I guarantee the other burger was better and I think non-beef "burgers" are heresy), Rum Ham (Wow, a raw slab of ham soaked in rum was gross. Good job, how about you try recreating what was on the fucking show), Goodfellas (We're not gunna use that many onions or garlic or these tomatoes tee hee), Kevins Chili (We're gunna randomly cut these portions in quarters)
If he ACTUALLY made the shit from TV, no matter how retardedly gross it would come out, I'd respect him more, but he doesnt, and when he knows its gunna be gross he either abandons the recipe entirely and just makes what he would do if you asked him to make X food, or he pulls absolute bullshit that isnt even an attempt.

He has a great premise but he consistently fucks it up every time.

Fuck you cunt. I love Babish. Watch him everyday.

this dude deleted my comment calling him out on his half assed attempt at making the first burrito. i wasn't even mean about it either.

I like him but I see what you mean. He didn’t use liquid smoke for Homers Moon Waffle.

I stopped watching after the krabby patty episode, I don't know how somebody who calls themselves a chef can fuck up a simple hamburger so fucking bad. And then he did it *again* on First We Feast, displaying the most pathetic fucking burgers I've ever seen. They looked like your Uncle Ronnie made them on 4th of July during his once-a-year cooking experience.

I shudder to think what crap advice he's giving to people on his basics series.

Exactly, who the fuck puts the cheese on top of the lettuce
Plus he used a shitty premade frozen party, with a sprinkle of fucking MSG
Shits fucking disgusting, and he's a horrible che

I don't actually have an issue with the frozen patty for the "recreation" attempt, because that's totally fair. But he basically used the single anomalous representation of a krabby patty in the entire series, every single other one doesn't use that ordering. Nor did he bother to google what the "secret ingredient" was, which would have given him two answers: Crab, or "neptunes seasoning". In which case he could have just put some goddamn crab in.

What really gets me is this is his "perfect smash burger"
Store bought, shitty white-bread hotdog-tier buns, stacked WAY too high for how small the patty is, buns aren't even toasted, with a really thick slice of tomato and a billion pickles on top. A nice big soggy, watery, tasteless ball of nothing.

Have him make Pruskha soup.

found the actual redditor

yeah he's nothing but a try hard

To be fair he was doing it in order of the show

he makes over 10,000 usd a month just from patreon donations. With his youtube revenue this guy is making a surgeons salary, 600 dollars to make 10,000 back is a pretty sound investment in my book

are you high?

that applies for pretty much any food, or any meat at least

What the fuck are you talking about, he specifically mentions both of these.

>reviewbrah
reddit