Is there a koan (Buddhist proverbs) that incites hate and violence like in the bible?

Is there a koan (Buddhist proverbs) that incites hate and violence like in the bible?

pls a mod move this thread to Veeky Forums

I don't know but I went to one of his conferences a couple of years ago and at some point I thought he had said "fuck it". I was there as a journalist so I added that to my article and then someone from his team contacted the magazine asking us to change it because he meant to say "forget it". Thought it was funny.

when you meet buda

kill

Buddhism doesn't incite hate or violence because it isn't a complete religion. It focuses entirely on the contemplative and thereby neglects the social. Unlike Christianity, Buddhism does not provide a design for running the world--and as history shows us, hate and violence are an unfortunate necessity in running the world.

until you get them mad enough

literally this. OP you're an idiot.

Reason number 1 to at least like buddhism.

>people on the east think the same of muslims than people in the west
really makes you think

It's not literal.

Yes.
1/6

2/6

3/6

Kind of unrelated but the quote in OP's image. Is that really the best he can do? I think most of us could come up with something just as/more meaningful in a few hours if not minutes.

Why the fuck does anyone "follow" the dalai lama? So goddamn stupid. You really need a fucking guru to tell you what you already know?

4/6

5/6

6/6

holy shit you're worse than fucking muslim apologists. pls go.

>holy shit you're worse than fucking muslim apologists
Meeting buddha on the street means you're holding the end goal of enlightenment too close and mistaking it for the path its self. So you kill buddha. Idiot.

>thinks koans actually have a definitive answer and can be interpreted
user i ain't even a buddhist and i know you're an idiot. pls go and take ur violent proto-religion with u

But user, we are tolerant to all religions, just give up your earthly possessions :^) promise no tricks here

but its like this by design
the "completeness" of Christianity and Islam make them very obtuse and awkward, you need to surrender yourself entirely.
meanwhile you can be a Taoist and a Buddhist and practise animism/ancestor worship

personally I like the more philosophical side of religions, where the contemplation of God should be an intellectual and faithful matter rather than a mess of empty ritual.

though this attracts me more to Taoism than Buddhism. Buddhism seems a bit empty if you don't fully believe in Indian style reincarnation

>According to the Pew Research Center, 29% of American Buddhists are “absolutely certain” that God exists, while 29% are “fairly certain” that God exists:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA