Whats the best espresso machine brand?

Whats the best espresso machine brand?

I've been making coffee in a moka pot my whole life, but finally decided to buy a coffee maker as a present for my dad this Christmas that i could use too.All good, but turns out, my dad decided to order a DeLonghi machine at the same fucking time and no we end up with two.
Anyway, i tried both, and the Saeco makes way better tasting coffee, but holy shit, its flimsy as fuck, it keeps leaking water from its container, sometimes it stops dripping coffee on a whim, etc.
The DeLonghi my dad bought on the other hand, looks high quality. good build and design, and works like a charm, but the coffee just doesnt taste that good.
So, I still can return the Saeco i think and maybe sell the DeLonghi on ebay or some shit since its brand new and get a new one.What brand do you nerds use?

Other urls found in this thread:

lavazza.it/it/macchine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kees van der Westen

Keurig.

la marzocco. saeco and delonghi are shit.

something that doesnt cost as much as my car please

>american machines
"no"

Kek

>Keurig.
Dogshit

none of you assholes know how to judge a good machine, because none of you assholes know the right temperature and pressure. Why don't you go back to sucking your own cocks regarding steak or whatever you stupid fucks enjoy.

you're gonna have to spend at least $500 absolute minimum, and that's entry level. look at the crosslands cc1. plus you're gonna want to look at a baratza vario grinder or better.

I have a delonghi that I bought on amazon for 70 dollars in 2014. Still works great and it's easy to clean.

>t. 17k a year baristas

just use cafe bustelo in a regular drip machine

if you don't want to upgrade after a year or so and have $1500 to spend then look at investing long term in something by rocket. a rocket and vario grinder will last you a long time

at least some asshole talked about the grinder, which is 200% more important than the machine.

shut the fuck up, dork

second for DeLonghi

Not the posters you're mad at, but I worked as a barista, I don't even remember how much I made because I worked two full time jobs at that time. Certainly it wasn't a lot of money, but it was fun, and I don't know what you expect a 20 year old to do for money. Design bridges? Heart surgery? Be realistic.

That was a lifetime ago and I now make six figures in a normal boring office job, despite this I'm not touching home espresso making with a shit covered barge pole. It's a bottomless pit and it is in no way financially responsible if you're just making personal espressos. A real espresso setup isn't like a keurig, the machine takes a while to heat up, you pull test shots regularly to keep the grind dialed in, there's a lot of overhead that in a retail setting gets paid for by volume, but at home comes out of your pocket. You can cut corners, sure, but all that means is instead of wasting a fuck ton of money, you're wasting just a ton of money, and getting mediocre results. But I'm sure some tard from /r/DIY/ is going to come along and post his fantasy accounting numbers where it's not actually a huge money pit, as is usual with this MGTOW cult of DIY. Just buy espresso at an espresso shop, you'll get a better result and it's cheaper, even if you're tipping a buck per shot which is what I do.

In short, calling them "poor baristas" is a pretty good way of validating their points of view, which in case it isn't obvious, are correct, while your opinion is wrong.

Also bustelo is for white girls who just moved to Morningside and are trying to be "authentic", real spics have moved on to Pilon because Bustelo now has a 200% hipster tax attached for equally shitty ashtray flavor. Literally ever opinion that has ever come out of your mouth is factually incorrect, which is quite an accomplishment considering random drivel would coincidentally tend to be correct at least some of the time.

>MGTOW cult of DIY
Eat shit

anything that gets to 9 athmospheres of pressure

i like my delonghi dedica, get it when its on sale tho

Beans matter more than machines

I'm no expert, but the Lavazza grounds I put in my moka pot taste better than the espresso I buy. It's a lot cheaper too. I don't know if it's worth it to try 10 different expensive espresso places for one that I do like.

LAVAZZA
lavazza.it/it/macchine.html