Best Chef in the World

Why you plebs keep talking about those talentless hacks like Chef John and Chef Ramsay? Let's face they can't even compete with this genius over here.
Don't forget to buy his book unless you want to keep with your inferior taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/jkc1j/2am_chili/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

Sounds like you need more cayenne

dont be an moron

He looks more pathetic than I expected

chili fag? Show me some more. Cause that shit was cringe as shit .I dont give a fuck how old it is.

There was a time when his shit bothered me. Then Veeky Forums got flooded with Trumptards and stormweenies and other scum, and it was like in Rumble in the Bronx when Jackie Chan teamed up with the biker gang to fight the mafia, I kinda feel like this guy is one of the good guys now in virtue of the fact that the newfag /pol/ inbreds are getting triggered for the very first time by his "recipes" and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But I thought Wolfgang Puck was the best chef in the world.

>Everything is because of the /pol/ boogeyman
The guy is just a massive faggot and a shit cook, what is it with every newfag retard blaming traffic influx on everything? This is just "FUCKING SUMMERFAGS" 2.0

>I've been here since inauguration day

I've wasted 11 years of my life on this shithole, thank you very much.

Were mobile posts just not tracked pre-summer 2011? Almost everyone where I lived had a smartphone or at least ipod touch by then. And while the election and gamergate made things worse, lets not pretend that certain boards were complete shitholes way before that.

Maybe the site didn't work well on mobile? I didn't get a smart phone until a couple of years ago.

I agree, let's see some more of his recipe comics

c
>maybe the site didn't work well on mobile
It was a shitty, cumbersome nightmare. We didn't always have nice shit like Clover.

gay

How is it possible for an image to just exude the essence of Reddit so strongly? What is it that actually makes this so worthy of an upvote?

>throws away shitty blend of McCormick spices
>procedes to make something identical out of shitty McCormick spices
What did xhe mean by this?

It was originally posted in 2011 to mostly negative comments. Nowadays it would probably receive tremendous updoots and praise

Shit on this all you want. But there are actually a couple good things in this book.

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/jkc1j/2am_chili/

Upvote^

I bet you also really enjoy making the recipes from Tasty videos you see on FB you colossal faggot

And yet we still don't have another one to judge besides the chili

You new to the internet?

I got that chili pic from the Information Library and I still have it from when I downloaded the library back in 11' or 12' or whatever. I didn't know it was from that guy who would later make that shit.

Gotchu senpai And you are retarded

Lame. You’re an easily impressed cuck.

That’s even worse than the chilli. Who the fuck eats this garbage?

I remember when this shit was posted on reddit ages ago and it was kind of a phenomenon. People loved it.

>People loved it.
Of course they loved, what did you expected from reddit?

I forget his website name but you could just go there
Here's the one he posted after Trump won :^)

no u

I turned my-*BURP* turned myself into a stickman Morty!

Absolute cringe