What'll ya have Veeky Forums

what'll ya have Veeky Forums

Pepperoni pizza and a large coca cola. Churros aren't on the menu but I know Costco serves them so get me one of those too.

never mind churros are just really far on the left

churros are top left, faggot

10 hot dogs and yes I want 10 cups for drinks

>always a line at my costco
>retards sit there in line for 10 minutes in front of a massive Americaâ„¢ sized menu on the wall.
>they finally get to the register
>"I'll have uhhhuhh"
>"uhhhhh"
>"uhh what's in the chicken bake?"
>"I'll have a whole pepperoni"
>"what do mean I have to wait 20 minutes, there's one right there in the window"

>there's one right there in the window"
There's no telling how long that's been sitting there. These people are retarded for not waiting the 20 minutes, or at the very least ordering when you first come into the store so it's ready by the time you're done.

Every time I'm in Costco (which isn't very often) I look at that giant hot dog and wonder what it's like, but I don't buy it because I just ate a lot of free samples.

Someday.

bitch i want that strawberry sundae goddamn that looks good

A burger meal, a burger, a hot dog meal, a hot dog, one side of wedges, one side of wedges, a bottle of soda, a can of soda, a can of soda, and a can of soda.

It's really unsatisfying because it's nonfat.

Slice of pepperoni pizza. Sometimes I get the berry sundae but I always regret it like 75% of the way through

actually I kinda like nonfat especially if there's fruit involved.

ignore this person, it's very satisfying despite being nonfat
it's like a bajillion grams of sugar with a creamy finish

Always get either a hotdog with churros or a whole damn pizza to go. Half combo and half pepperoni

canadian costco have poutine and it's godly

but for amurrica i'll get a polish pls

Either a poutine or a polish sausage.

why is that ''menu'' so ugly

It was way better when it used to be 3-berry. Strawberry is still ok but not the same

The strawberry sundae is so fucking good.

It's about the pricing, not the presentation.

two number 9s

has anyone ever tried the brisket, turkey, or salad?

My friend has had the salad and he said it's pretty good, the turkey sandwich is really fucking good but overpriced so I never buy it anymore.

brisket's okay, it's swimming sauce and the coleslaw is nice, gets soggy though
expensive compared to other options, it's long off the menu in all the costcos around me though
turkey's good if it's fresh, if you get one under the heater for awhile they're pretty bad
pees vegetable juices everywhere though
salad's a salad

Chicken bake.

Always and forever.

Is this my inventory in a MUD?

Chicken bake or a slice of pizza and a soda.

A number 9 large

I'm a fat fuck but I'm also self conscious about ordering what I actually want in fear of being judged, so I'll go for the Caesar Salad with a DIET coca cola.

fuckin retards why are they are selling 2 hotdogs.

I will always have a strong nostalgic love for Costco pizza.
Simply because of the night I spent in a hotel in Prince George, B.C. with a Costco pizza, a bottle of Sailor Jerry and these two chicks I'd met at Liard Hot Springs a few days before.

one is bratwurst

None of that even looks remotely appetizing.

>Chicken Bake
Are they afraid that people won't be able to say croquet?

>A bratwurst and a hot dog cost the same price, and people actually get the hot dog instead.

>Live in america
>Pay a $60 admission fee to get in the door to a food stand where you can buy hot dogs for $1.50 each

This is 'merica, we don't give a fuck about lame ass big city foreign words like "croquet"

>Pay a $60 admission fee
Fucking where? The food court is outside and no membership or fee required.

>maam would you like to try a croquette?
>eugghhhh that sounds nasty
>it's deep fried macaroni and cheese
>sheeeeeiiittt why didnt you say so????

>The food court is outside and no membership or fee required.

I assume you don't drive all the way to a wholesale club just to buy a hot dog.

I don't know what I'm talking about but gee I sure am angry

I dont have a membership and a fuckload of people only go to the food court. I see families, city workers, etc and most of them only go for lunch. I also use the pharmacy and still dont need a membership.

Can I get a pizza and make that shit boneless

turkey provolone. god tier. all the time.

Gotta try their boneless skinless pizza

Where I live, the wholesale clubs are kind of in the middle of nowhere on the outskirts of the city. You really need to go out of your way to get there, and there are much more convenient options than to drive to the other side of town for a piece of cafeteria tier pizza

Where I live the Costco is right next to a major shopping center and on an arterial route near suburban housing.

Mine is less than a mile away, the other one is across town but still very much close to neighborhoods and shit. Sure, I could go elsewhere for lunch, but Im saving money because its less than a mile away and I can take a leisurely stroll not burning gas, and its fucking $1.50 hotdogs. I guess it sucks to be you living far away from one.

And as we all know, the whole world is patterned after your neighborhood.

>being so poor that you need to consider whether or not to get in your car to go somewhere.

the hotdog comes with a drink, the brat doesn't

fucking brainlet

>trying so hard to damage control your way out of a dumb comment

>being so poor that you probably dont even own a car, much less afford the gas to get cheap lunch

>Ah yes, freezer pizza and microwave hotdogs. >Just like mom used to make.

I feel bad for all you latchkey kids.

>not having a childhood where you came home from school, popped some frozen jalapeno poppers or some chicken strips in the toaster oven, then after grubbing down, going straight into your room and jackin' it, then playing SNES until your parents came home.
Man the early 90's were rad as fuck

they only serve B E P I S

Brat if it comes with a drink, if not the hot dog, along with the chicken bake and a churro because we don't have those in my Leafland Costcos

Costco poutine is trash son

boneless pizza means they cut off the crust for you.
all the good places will know what you're talking about

Agreed.

If you got every item sans a slice and yogurt it would be like 35 dollars.

welp know what I'm doing for the superb owl

A cardial infarction.