Sam's Club pizza > Costco hot dog

Sam's Club pizza > Costco hot dog

more like Sam's Closed pizza

damn

They closed 1/10 of their stores. It's an old Roman legion practice called "decimation". Improves morale.

How exactly does decimation improve morale?

Can I walk in and order just a piece of pizza if I don't have a membership?

I know if I were one of the 9/10 that avoided execution, my attitude would damn sure improve.

I wouldn't consider going from "fleeing in terror" to "staying in terror" to be considered much of an attitude improvement

I learned a new etymological origin, or whatever the fuck you call it, today.

>a piece of pizza
>a piece

Its a slice you mong

Usually not, the people that check your card are posted up at the main doors, and the food stall is a little ways in past that.

I could in mine
>tfw mine is closing

You'd have to just walk into the store because they normally check for membership cards, but if it's busy then no one will notice.

I used to work at a Sam's club, they had surprisingly good pizza and hotdogs at my location.

They're closing every store in Alaska, all.. three of them, I think. Gonna have to stop by for pizza before they close.

idiot

Only one Sam's Club closed in my state but it had to be the one I go to. I might have to go to BJ's until the Costco that's planned for my area opens in a year or two.

Just walk in, and say your wife is in the back. The store clerk won't care to let you in because you are not able to purchase the merchandise without a care. However, you are able to buy the pizza and stuff without one.

Because the decimating will continue until morale improves.

Their pizza is unironically my favorite pizza period, and I hail from the land of "muh authentic pizza places r so gud omfg i can never buy anything from chains again XDDD". This land being New Jersey where everybody LARPs as Italians

too bad kmfdm are liberal cucks these days