If you could force every western person to read one book, what would it be?

if you could force every western person to read one book, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

leiterreports.typepad.com/blog/2017/09/charlatan-watch-stefan-molyneux-edition.html
mises.org/library/molyneux-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mein Kampf

The one I recently finished desu.

My diary, desu

Plato's Symposium.

You mean white people? I know it's a meme but I'd have to go with Culture of Critique because it's Wake Up Call the book. Though I've actually recently been rereading the OPs pic, Genealogy, and that's a very good choice as well. Nietzsche was ahead of others of his time in his understanding of the jewish question and lays the truth about it out amazingly in that book.

Milk and Honey, just to have a good laugh at the reactions on Veeky Forums.

unironically, the quran.
This would probably help to take decisions about islam and islamists country (whatever these decisions are) if the public opinion understood a bit all of this.

The bible, or at least the NT

Society of the Spectacle

Based Stefan Molyneux's new based book, the final defense mechanism against the collapse of western civilization as we know it!

What book could possibly be more important? The white man is dying out, and it's time we armed ourselves with the tools to prevent that fate. Praise Kek, bros.

islam isnt a problem. overall the majority of migrants into europe are christian africans

Zettle's Traum.
I don't know what it's about, I haven't read it but I know it's long as fuck and it would be interesting to see how the vast majority of people would respond to having to read something so long and presumably full of stuff. What the commonly remembered themes were, how people process it and so on.

Siddartha

You monster

I get anxiety just looking at that book

But why this? Serious question, I'm feel like reading.

>the jewish question
Why do you refer to it like this? Doesn't the book contain the jewish answer?

It deals with the Jewish question

remember

The Qur'an

Because he's a delusional nazi and is alluding to the final solution

what is this hackneyed nazi faux intellectualist trend where one interprets everything as in agreeance with their spook'd worldview

lol

please let this be ironic

>the thinker on the cover

;^)

Industrial Society and Its Future

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Moly is so embarrassing, even for /pol/.

>overall the majority of migrants into europe are christian africans

Source?

Please let this be a joke. It is such a trash book, especially if you have any interest in Buddhism or Brahmanism.

The Beyond Mind Papers: Transpersonal and Metatranspersonal Theory

It's a timeless question.

How can you call anyone else delusional when you're the one referring to others using the name of a group that hasn't existed in over 70 years? Are you stupid or something?

Yeah, Nietzsche also calls "to expel the anti-Semitic screamers from the countryā€¯ because they are opposed to [assimilating the Jews according to their wishes.]" in Beyond Good and Evil. Nietzsche had a contempt for the state, so it should be noted that he would have been very anti-fascist.

You're an idiot for making such a biased proclamation. Nietzsche didn't live long enough to see the extent of the destruction jews caused in Germany leading up to the Weimar period, not to mention the post-1917 genocide jewish bosheviks led in Russia. Fascism was purely a response to jewish actions.

What is the question?
What's the deal with joos?

An ebook so they could all get hold of it im a timely manner
Either that or a book with rather large print

The question is what do we do with these people who think they have a right to live in our countries and destroy them while whining and creating international drama fests every time anyone even talks negatively about their presence. It's a human virus whites can't get rid of, that has deeply brainwashed people assumedly like yourself who are under the incorrect impression that they're just like you because they tell you they are.

Actually I don't assume anyone is just like me. Not Jews or other whites.

I was the one who was assuming. I know you think you are a unique individual.

Really makes me drink.

a big poetry anthology
out loud
probably Norton's

Special, no, unique, yes. Noone has been raised quite like me, or had the same progression of thoughts combined with life events. I'd say the same of any person of any race, too, though I do admit people CAN be brainwashed to some extent.

I haven't read it but I assume the title might be relevant.

Plato: The Complete Works

Also good picks.

Catcher in the Rye just to hear the sea of groans

Your personal sense of your own uniqueness stems from a uniquely European sense of individualism, meaning you're less unique than you think you are since you are likely unable to truly appreciate where that uniqueness came from. That was my point.

The Upanishads, regardless of your religious persuasion.

>being X is dependant on whether you understand why you have your conceptualisation of X.
Silly argument.

holy shit im going to bed

Mein Neger

Bed bugs... Easy on the anons.

>having the entire world read Parmenides

Anti-tech revolution: why and how, by Dr. Theodore Kaczynski

I'm not a prescriptivist and think you know what I mean.

Nietszche was not an antisemite.

Its strange to do the ressentimente thing towards a group of people that don't even actually have mastery over you.

i don't know what sort of life you have to lead where, even if you subscribe to the jewconspiracy, it actually could conceivably affect your life in any serious manner. like, who cares?

The Bible

If by that you mean his answer to the JQ is that the Jews are the master-race and we should mix with them then yes, he's vastly ahead of the curve even today.

He also right identified the real question, The Antisemite Question.

>so it should be noted that he would have been very anti-fascist.
I think that's an over-simplification. On the whole because of the rampant nationalism and anti-Semitism he wouldn't like it, but I do think there are some currents of fascism he would have had strong sympathies for. Particularly ones like the Italian Futurists.

>Nietzsche didn't live long enough to see the extent of the destruction jews caused in Germany leading up to the Weimar period
And? Even Nietzsche knew that Kr*uts are shit.

>uniquely European sense of individualism

>You mean white people?
No, he means western people. Did you not read?

What is the path that brought you to this conclusion? Have you suddenly realized that you are a half-man completely devoid of qualities, so that national pride immediatly became literally the only tool you've got to respect yourself?

Serious question desu

>winonryder
>cleptomaniac
>suicidally depressive, nihilistic,
>jewish

oh hmm, yes definitely would "mix"

>if you could force every western person to read one book, what would it be?

Most definitely the bible. There would be no more Christianity. At least the West would finally be able to think freely.

>satanic post with false implications
>triple sixes

sounds about right.

>implying you can be less than 100% unique
Again Nietzsche was miles ahead when he said something along the lines of this idea, that two things can ever be the same and/or equal, is a lie taught by mathematics, I believe it was in Beyond Good and Evil.

yes, what the west needs now is more "freedumbs" and democracy too

One day, there will be a poster writing about European history on Veeky Forums who isn't an American who got all of his historical knowledge from edgy youtube videos

This day is not today

>Peace symbol
>No more racism
>Open borders for everyone
>Stop the hate

So basically the continuation of Christian values?

get your head out of yer ass, user.

yes the people holding those signs represent Christianity. What the West needs is more enlightened humanism and freedumbs.

> this much fedora tipping
vade retro, satan

The Bible
t. atheist

Only the noblest of men experience the profoundest excesses of misery and happiness.

t. Christopher Hitchens

Meditations by Aurelius

Western people = white people.

>Culture of Critique

I came here to post this.

Race is the fundamental thing that determines who we are, and European individualism is the reason why Europeans have been responsible for 97% of all innovation. But this individualism has become a hindrance since many automatically think this unique trait of ours is one that is possessed by non-whites when it's not.

Not sure much people will understand it though

The Communist Manifesto

>All Europeans are white.

Are you European? If so, you know you're using a jewish d&c talking point, right?

>responsible for 97% of all innovation
I recognize that fake news talking point.

Are you the guy who literally does nothing but spam the same image macros and out-of-context quotations, hoping to redpill people on one of Veeky Forums's slowest boards?

Why? Why do you spend your free time shouting into the void? You could actually be reading but you spend so much time here spamming the same stuff over and over.

I don't understand. Why do people do this?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but isn't it about the time our youtube philosoper got an actual grip on logic and philosophy?

leiterreports.typepad.com/blog/2017/09/charlatan-watch-stefan-molyneux-edition.html

mises.org/library/molyneux-problem

Are you disputing the statement?

>oy vey, i'll just claim that hes wrong then monologue for a paragraph using reddit spacing without providing any counter points and hope someone believes me. that'll persuade the dumb goyim

>paragraphs are reddit spacing

All the natives of Europe would have generally adopted that same worldview, that they were the only white ones, surrounded by enemies who weren't truly white. They would have likely though themselves superior to those tribes around them too. But now you group all Europeans as a single entity betraying the tradition of your ancestors (which you would no doubt otherwise claim to cherish), in part thanks to their racemixing. Pure hilarity and hypocrisy

>muh only Europeans are individualistic
>97% of all innovation
[citation needed]

>not twilight of the idols

>racemixing is nationmixing

Meditations

i have unironically never met a christian that has actually read the bible

false

>imagine being this much of a brainlet
is this how browsing /pol/ feels?