Why does the media push this pedophile hack down our throats? His novels have never been good

Why does the media push this pedophile hack down our throats? His novels have never been good.

I'll beat the /Pol/ invaders to the punch...

It's because of the JEWS.

They sell well. It's not a morality or writing competition.

Some of his books are great.

They well well because media advertises it. What comes first? The chicken or the egg?

becuase he was so prolific and come round christmas time on tv and in magazines and catalogues (way back) you'd see SK fucking box sets or collections of his most popular novels that Stanley Kubrick made famous

I liked some of his stuff. It's fiction after all, it's fine to read some light stuff once in a while. Some of his novels are utter shit though.

The Stand is pretty good. Yeah, I liked that one when I was 16.

It's really sad cause there is some great horror content out there that gets like 100 people total who read it if that while this guy shits out whatever and gets hundreds of thousands and movie adaptations. Not that everything he writes is bad but COME ON!

The thing I like the most about his books is the attention to detail as far as characters and general details go. I especially like the connections his books have to each-other. Is there a Veeky Forums approved author who writes like that?
(Hopefully sans the obsession with sex acts and certain stereotypes)

Thanks for saving me some time white brother

>it's fine to read some light stuff once in a while.

No it absolutely is not

t. beta who doesn't read becausw he likes it but to impress others with his taste

The "media" pushes certain authors to degenerate the masses. This is a redpill Veeky Forums needs to accept.

>Implying palate cleansers aren't useful between intensive books.

If a book feels 'intensive' then it's a poorly written book

the autism

pls someone give me a quick rundown as to why king is a pedo

>he doesn't know about the orgy in It

Just google it man

I'm aware of the orgy in It but he writes so much fucked up shit how do you decipher what he actually wants to do? all of it? Maybe but unlikely imo

I know I'm going to blow your mind so prepare yourself:

This world is a normie world. The vast majority of humans hover around average intelligence. In an abstract sector like literature, the number of people who appreciate complex literature is vanishingly small compared to those who feel good about buying something unpretentious and digestible. King is good, he's just not complex. And complex is not always good. Stop being a whiny fucking faggot and just enjoy what you enjoy.

Fucking nailed it user.

you should write a book about this(:

King writes a lot of fucked up stuff in his novels but he doesn't really have a fixation on underage sex in general. Just one of those things that seemed like a good idea on a lot of coke.

this is actually a retarded statement my friend

I want to see the Regulators adapted into a trashy TV series

Word. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Magical realism, suburban horror, the disaffection of contemporary America. Would be perfect for Netflix.

That's my general take on King too and it feels like any time people call him a pedo they're just memein. I've never seen a good argument as to why King wants to diddle kids

>Why does the media push this pedophile hack down our throats?
Do you mean "why do they make movies and shows based on his books?"
It's because he's a best-selling, prolific author.
I like several of his books, and several of the film versions. What makes you say he's a pedophile?

You can call him a pedophile all you want, there's still zero evidence that he is a pedophile.

Truly the FAS posterboy

I have a theory that there's a corellation between having a weird face and a talent for horror ideas

There are plenty of decent authors like that.
None are Veeky Forums approved because of it.

>I read "difficult stuff" only because it's the only way I know to boost my self esteem

Get gassed cuck.

King doesn't write literature, though.

try harder

because his weird face is good advertising