Cereal

What is your favorite breakfast cereal mine is kellogs smorz

nahnahnah
now HERE'S the good shit

Cocoa Pebbles.

Cap'n Crunch, Cinnamon toast crunch, corn flakes, fruity pebbles, frosted wheats are also nice.

Really hard to choose a favorite.

I like all toasted cereal grains: corn, oat, wheat, rice.

And I like all flavors: fruity, chocolate, honey, cinnamon, plain sugar

I'm just a fat fuck who has to eat everything.

But I'd say cap'n crunch might be the best.

sugar reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Remember Oreo O's with the marshmallows? Greatest cereal ever

The marshmallow ones are still sold in South Korea, and you could find plenty of imported boxes online.

But aside from that, you could also buy a box of Honey Maid/Malt-o-Meal S'mores cereal, pick out the marshmallow bits from there and dump them into your box of Oreo O's. I tried this out myself, and I wasn't disappointed with how good they mixed together.

Yummy.

Either this or Honey Bunches & Oats. The latter is just so overpriced that I almost never buy it though.

Either Oh's or the limited time Reptar Cereal from decades ago.

I couldn't find KV anywhere until one day I stopped in a no name gas station on the Virginia/West Virginia border and there was 1 box. It's nostalgic.

has anyone tried this shit yet?

Mini Wheats and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are my favorite and I just saw last night that this existed. The reviews have it being kinda mediocre though.

i dont eat cereal because im not a child.

I only eat mature food for mature people such as myself.
*shitposts in thread I don't care about*

It's a toss up with this. Blueberry Morning, Special K Chocolate, Honeycombs, Honey Bunches of Oats, or Grape-nuts.

>i dont eat cereal because im not a child

look i like snacks, sweets and unhealthly shit as much as the next guy, but pick my occasions to indulge.
if you eat cereal, why not just have literal candy for breakfast? a nice snickers bar? huh?

Quite a bit.

Kellogg's and Honey Maid S'mores cereals
Special K fruit and yogurt
Frosted Mini-Wheats
Reese's Puffs
Honey Bunches of Oats
Cinnamon/French Toast Crunch
Rice Krispies Treats cereal

Because a candy bar doesn't have the small amount of vitamins that cereal has.Also I'm not a fat fuck that has candy for breakfast you gatekeeper.

>Veeky Forums
>mfw this is the best I can find
>mfw it's actually good
Just about every cereal in this world kicks ass. Except for Raisin Bran, Shredded Wheat, and Frosted Flakes; fuck those cereals.

Just buy graham crackers and add milk and honey, bam best cereal in the world

godamn, i want to call you all sorts of things but with those digits ill just politely point out that having a snickers bar and some vitamins will provide exactly the same result. my entire point is that cereal, with a few vitamins or not (most cereal posted in this thread have no vitamins most are just literally just sugar and emptyness, no vitamins) very unhealthy

Mom makes a bulk batch of granola every so often and gives me a big bag every once in a while. If I'm on cereal mood, raisin brand or some generic version

Thanks for reminding me.

I have a box of cinnamon toast chrunch under the bed I never finished

Stand aside, plebs, the patrician's choice is here.

I'm an adult. No cereal for me.

This for emphasis.

>I'm an adult. No cereal for me.

Pretty good. I tried this one after getting bored of my usual go-to, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The Shreds are less sweet than CTC, and personally I prefer the texture of shredded wheat compared to other cereals. Definitely would buy again.

The peanut butter/chocolate ones, though, I thought were pretty bad. Not a lot of chocolate flavor, and the peanut butter flavor was saltier than I've experienced in a cereal.

Crispix

Have anyone tried these yet?

Alright manchildren. It is apparently up to me to redpill you guys on cereal. It is loaded with artificial ingredients such as lactose, soy, and sugar. It will make you fat and decrease your lifespan by 5 years for every bowl you consume on a daily basis. Also just because you have it with milk doesn't mean that it is a good bulking food either you're going to end up with man boobs on top of your current manboobs. You're all welcome.

Yeah, and they sell for stupid high prices imported from KR.

I was super bummed back in elementary school when they suddenly killed oreo o's. I remember my mom buying me all different kinds of cereal to find another kind I'd like but nothing came close to oreo o's. I think I settled on smorz or waffle krisp or some cinnamon bun cereal before moving on to cookie crisp in middle school. I eat pretty healthy nowadays (even being in engineering college) but I still down a box of oreo o's every two weeks.

half plain half cocoa crispies desu

these are the best and I could eat a whole box in a day

The same can be said of red meat.

god tier
>tasteless
cereal doesnt need a week's value of sugar to be good.

Adult cereal.

mah nigga

Finax Notter & Frukt Muesli. Sadly Ikea stopped carrying it. The new Ikea Muesli is still good but still nowhere near as good. Bobs RedMill gluten free muesli is ok in a pinch but I really haven’t found a tasty replacement for the Finax.

My daily breakfast

ate that shit so fucking much
the poops after were terrific
ate it too much, however
and now i've sword off raisins
fuck raisins

interior crocodile alligator

time to go to lidl and try these out

This stuff wasn't out long but it was absolutely fucking god tier. I miss it.

seriously is there any cereal like this out right now? i need it. it was basically smaller, better size/shape pops but with a fruity taste, and fruity ish marshmallows. so good.

Fucking love that shit. Need more cereal with marshmallows and without oats. It always makes my burps taste bad and only the marshmallows taste good.

Promotional cereals always taste the best.

only newfags will not know this

hey imma let you finish, but the better cereal is

Isn’t that still sold at Whole Foods. I could have sworn I’ve seen that recently.

Wow, all pleb responses.

Let a patrician show you the way

different box art but yes

You are all plebians, limp of wrist and loose of morals.

I swear I have a memory of eating this in a classroom before I started Kindergarten, but I never went to pre-school and my mother denies that this ever happened

I just finished off a box of this. It's literally Golden Grahams + Cocoa Puffs + Lucky Charms marshmallows without the food dye. It's fucking great

honey nut cheerios. might be because it was what mother mostly buys when i was younger

Cereal is literal, actual cancer. I don't break my fast without actual food that wasn't manufactured. Enjoy your empty nutritionless food. May it fill your empty life until your organs give out.

Parents lie, or forget, or misremember.

60 calories
0 sugar
14g of fiber

How does your mouth not feel like crap after eating them?

On a side note, anyone know why that is?

Who said it had to be about kid’s cereals? Post your favorite Raisin Bran so you can continue hiding behind your insecurities.

0g shit that tastes good

With how much sugar and calories it has, Raisin Bran is just as much a junk food as kids cereal is

>organic
Trash.gif

based