Do you prefer 'vark or 'cha, Veeky Forums?

Do you prefer 'vark or 'cha, Veeky Forums?

i spread 'vark 'auce on my 'go style 'cha with a side of 'cado 'oast

Vark is pretty good desu. I don't care much for sriracha and never really have. I'll put it on a select few things if I'm eating out and they have it. Basically just noodle bowls. Yakisoba or teriyaki noodles I will eat with some sriracha. Anything else, the garlic powder and sugar ruin it for me just a bit

Secret Aardvark is garbage.

ugh...

Franks red hot

gate keeping condiments is perhaps the most retarded use of your time.

Neither

Step aside spicelets.

For me, it's 'basco

I prefer 'vark sauce to use on most of my meals 'cuz it's a lot less spicy then 'cha. Have you ever tried mixing 'vark and 'cha together? It is SO good on soylent, edamame, tofu and soybean sprouts.

neither. i'm not a meme chasing faggot

In defence of 'vark sauce it is actually really, really good. It's extremely runny and sweet, it's barely even spicy at all.

This isn't funny, witty, or adequately derisive. It's just shit childish memeposting. No substance to it. Disappointing.

Get that trash out of my face.

If you aren’t strapped with the ‘tec, then I don’t want to deal with you.

Neither.

I LOVE 'vark sauce more because of the cute little cartoon Aardvark hitting a bong.

>the triggered soyboy is real

I too am a member of the 'vark internet defense force.

Le Bhaijaan

>last hot sauce thread was all about sa and hit bump limit
>better immediately start a new thread focusing on meme sauces and make it as memy as possible for that sweet, sweet karma

I'm all for witty derision but that doesn't look like "haha soy product, soybeans, tofu, soylent, haha soy lmao xDD"

Jesus, Veeky Forums was a mistake, I wonder if reddit will adopt this board.

learn 2 greentext fgt

>i am of superior intellect and wittyness
nice fedora

thanks for the neckbeard pasta

if they do, they should take /mu/ Veeky Forums /co/ Veeky Forums /p/ /g/ Veeky Forums and whatever soy boards I forgot.
bring this place back to its roots, hiro.

These posts are extremely problematic.

Stop spamming Uzzie in other boards you poofta.

Highly concentrated autism in these hot sauce threads I tell ya what

If you don't like 'vark or 'cha then don't post ITT.

Neither because I'm not a fat cunt that needs my hot sauces to be sweet

>sweet
>barely spicy

Sounds like a pretty shit hot sauce desu

I like Texas pete :)

I ain't even doing that. I'm just saying these shitposts are bad.

It's like if Stevia was a hot sauce, it's THAT sweet and it is delicious :)
I carry 'vark and 'cha in my purse with me everywhere I go.

'vark by a mile.
I have a bit of a sweet tooth and I don't usually eat spicy foods so 'vark sauce is perfect for me. My 2 year old niece loves to eat it too, and she loves the cartoon aardvark on the label almost as much as I do!

t. Man of taste

Part of 'vark's flavour profile is that it is extremely sweet, and extremely mild. It used to be hotter but since they put a cartoon animal on the label the FDA made them make it milder. More sugar was added instead of spice until it became the sweetest sauce on the market.

I live in Portland and I used to get El Yucateco all the time from this little mom and pop hispanic POC farmers' market until a 19yo hispanic teenager accosted me for looking like a woman. Now I just get 'vark and 'cha from Whole Foods where they have better security.

kill yourself

>40 posts 5 ips

cringe

>false stats
Cringe

>a 19yo hispanic teenager accosted me for looking like a woman
Pretty much what I would expect from someone living in portland.

Definitely 'vark sauce. It is like an elegant spicy mustard. Very spicy and with a hint of sweetness to taper off the heat. I give it 4/5 stars.

Secret aardvark is a chad sauce, virgin sauces are tabasco and cholula which contain soy

The Portland water supply is 50% soy.

Bitch, please.

Tobasco is for fat old men. Cholula is virgins though.

>they put water in hot sauce

I would appreciate it if you didn't use that word sir.

its on the ingredient list, pumpkin.

Uhh check again cause it isn't sweetie

>mfw someone doesn't like 'vark or 'cha

It's the first ingredient, honey pie.

I know this is just a shitposting thread but I was wondering about this other hot sauce from Oregon that comes in a cylindrical plastic container. Has anyone had it? Is it any good?

>dank

literally 0 heat might as well be pesto sauce

Dank is my second favorite sauce from Portland. 'vark is my favorite sauce of all time but dank is a close second. It pairs well with many strains of cannabis, from sativas to indicas. From edibles to blunts. Dank pairs best with Doritos, chicken tenders, funyuns, twizzlers, chicken wings, burgers, pizza, lunchables, squash, zucchini, bologna, bacon, tofu bacon, tofu turkey sandwiches, vegan recipes. etc.

Where do you think you are man?

Does it mix well with soylent? I drink a hella ton of it and sometimes I'd like to spice it up.

That would make my favorite recipe:
>1 bottle Soylent
>3 tbsp Dank
>3 tbsp 'vark
>3 tbsp 'cha
>shake thoroughly
>serve over a bed of tofu fried in soy oil

Could you imagine being this triggered by soy?

I bet you donate to sam hydes patreon

So fucking what if I do he's the most talented comedic voice of our times FUCKING SOYBOY KEK

samefag

Sounds a little spicy haha.

I put this shit on everything, its so fucking good.
I just wish it was a little more viscous, it always ends up pouring out too fast

I want to try 'vark, but I can't find it for a decent price in Australia

Good, its not meant for you. Its meant for curious young minds, not bitter fat assholes on an anonymous image board.

t. numale

>People celebrate this disorder and call it beautiful
Autists are literally retards

A normal person would never allow some little shit to spaz out like that in the first place. Best idea is to set the whole house on fire get that genetic stain out of the prom dress of humanity.

samefag

Does anyone make their own hot sauce? I've got some pretty big chilli plants and a ton of habaneros ripening at the moment so I was thinking of using them to make a sauce.

kys

PEANUT BUTTA JEELAY

you wish

Can anyone ID this chilli? I don't think they're fully ripe yet but the chillies went from a green to a pale yellow.

i think they're a type of pepper

We call those banana peppers here.

Cool, thanks. It came in a pack of habanero seedlings for some reason.

YUP

We call these nigger peppers in Brazil.

ha, then what do you call these ones?

Ugh... I can't believe there's no 'vark or 'cha in the newest season of hot ones. So problematic.

This but unironically.

Go away Sean

>tfw wife's son use all my 'vark

fuck is this tomato juice bullshit

Jesus... I don't think ive ever seen a more pretentious bottle

Just look at any bottle where they use blueberries, coffee, or ghost peppers.

>ebony fire
>ebony
>EBONY
I'm not a nigger lover so I'd call them disgusting negro fruit

You’re a fucking disgrace to the ‘tec.

It’s tasty but it’s definitely all sorts of different levels of pretentious. Fun fact, Queen Majesty is what the woman who makes that stuff refers to herself as. It’s not calling the product royal or anything. It’s the woman calling herself that.

Jesus christ...

same situation, I think I'm being reverse psychology'd hard by these soyboy memes.