Spiciness honestly just makes food worse

Spiciness honestly just makes food worse

I'm so glad you shared.

Kek, I bet you think jalapeños are extreme-tier shit. I pity your tastebuds, tonguelet

spicelets, when will they learn?

>honestly

Do you usually lie?

Top bait

White?

So I'm down with spicy foods on the intake but the aftermath isn't always quite as pleasant. Sometimes even jalapenos in a dish will lead to burning shits a couple hours down the road.

How do I train my asshole to handle the foods my mouth enjoys?

Does eating spicy food actually make your butt hurt? I’ve been eating spicy food all my life and never experienced this. Thought it was a meme.

>How do I train my asshole to handle the foods my mouth enjoys?

:softball:

Line your asshole with Vaseline before pooping?

>meme

Take out the seeds. Gradually take less and less, to build up a tolerance then presto, burn free anus.

Maybe it's just the quality of the ingredients?

I don't think I've ever noticed it from, say, hot sauces, but some things I've eaten with actual hot peppers in them (and these were mostly at bars) absolutely burned up my ass later on.

True.

I'll give it a go.

I'll probably try this before resorting to Vaseline.

K that makes sense. Hot food I consume are limited to curries or spicy noodles from an asian restaurant or something. Not consuming whole peppers without diluting in rice, sauces, yogurt, etc.

With Vaseline you can find out right away and let us know if it works.

Don't have any hot peppers on hand, unfortunately. All I have is Da Bomb hot sauce but that doesn't affect my shits, just makes me trip for like half an hour.

Definitely white.

You're just a pussy, user

How fat are you?

It happens to me, and I've been eating spicy food my whole life. I don't exactly have the best GI tract though, so I always chalked it up to that. Also it doesn't happen every time, just some of the time.

I love spicy food.
But I dont enjoy it if my mouth is on fire and you cant taste a thing.

how can a pussy like OP be this much of a faggot

Never had it either and I have eaten crazy hot shit due to all the international co-workers bringing in food

If you use more heat than you can tolerate, yes it makes it worse. If you use enough so you can get a dopamine rush while still tolerating the heat, it makes it better.

Peppermint oil supplements

Haha I bet op doesn’t even like disgusting high proof alcohol or extreme IPAs haha he’s not a man like us manly guys who eat and drink shit LOL

sincerity is a spectrum

Anything makes food worse if you add to much of it. It's all about ratios.

>being this butthurt about your shit taste

Haha dude I eat 10,000 ghost peppers as a snack lol I’m so cool

wh*Toid subhuman

>needing extreme spice because your shit food is contaminated

>wh*Toid
wut is that?

>she's still butthurt

nu-male yt tier: "mild"
acceptable: spicy
genital-waving contest also by nu-male yts: RED HOT FIRE INFERNO NOT YER GRANDMA'S SAUCE YEEHAAAAAAWW

desu if you don't drink 80% habanero vodka you might as well cut your dick off and change your gender