>"ok sir"
>advance and pay
>receive it
>drive 20 minutes to a park near my home where I tend to eat fast nummies
>park my car and open my bag
>they gave me a regular cheeseburger and small fries instead
>they did not even give me enough ketchup little bags

Why are Mc donalds employees like this?
How do you mess an easy order like that?

I had to throw the fries into the trash can, I couldn't eat them.
just kidding, I saved the fries for my dog

you are one of the great posters here, keep up the good work, we can make Veeky Forums great again with posters like you fwen, never stop.

When you go to a trashy fast food restaurant, you always must check that your order is correct. This is because many fast food grill girls have a "I get minimum wage, so I put on minimum effort mentality."

I find only In n Out consistently gives me correct orders, but I still check anyway.

If my order is wrong, I just accept the loss.

I always think the employees will put spit/cum/HIV blood in my food if I do anything to inconvenience them.

Next time, look in the bag. You are as lazy as they are. Don't even care about the money your parents gave you to buy that "food". If I were in your shoes, I'd have cocked my glock right in that Mickey-deez nuts and wished them a happy birthday.

>Go to McDonald's today
>Order two McDoubles
>tfw no 2 for 2.50 anymore
>Order large drink
>tfw cups are smaller
>Order large fries (coupon for 1$ large fries)
>Scan coupon
>Machine says "no internet connection"
>Cashier gives me glazed look
>"Our internet is down so that won't work"
>"o-okay..."
>Pay full price
>Wait 15 minutes for order
>Leave as soon as I get it

That's why you always check your order when they give it to you, idiot.

Mixing up orders is an especially bad problem in drive thru, since half the time the people who take orders bump them right away and don't communicate it, so others just end up passing out bags to whichever cars at the window.

> I always think the employees will put spit/cum/HIV blood in my food if I do anything to inconvenience them.

They're literally way too lazy to bother doing that.

Use the chain's web site to complain. I had this problem with a Taco Bell nearby. 3 times in a row they fucked up the order (seriously, not just including onions when I said none, I mean like whole items missing or replaced for something I never ordered). Keep your receipt...they ask for the time and store number. Be specific about what's wrong. The district manager gets enough of these complains, he calls the store manager and asks wtf is going on over there.

You can't get HIV from ingesting infected blood retard

You only get ice cream coupons for complaining, though.

I accidentally took the wrong bag at McDonald's once. They had three on the counter. I ordered two McMuffins and a hashbrown but the bag I took had easily 25 bucks worth of shit in it. Didn't realize it until I got home. I haven't been back to that McDonald's since.

Yes you can.

Babies get HIV from drinking infectious breast milk.

Along your GI tract, you have tissues that are receptive to the virus.

That's a lot of food lmao

Please stop feeding your (parents') dog french fries.

t. infected roastie

This.
That is borderline animal abuse

that's because the milk has the highest viral load.
the hiv virus in contaminated blood doesn't survive nearly long enough for you to get infected.

You always check the bag before leaving the lot.

Ironically, when they get the order wrong they have to exert more effort because they're correcting the order on top of also making the wrong order in the first place.

cuck

Why do you need ketchup packets for a big mac? Considering that you were disinterested in the fries to begin with.

>I accidentally took the wrong bag at McDonald's once. They had three on the counter. I ordered two McMuffins and a hashbrown but the bag I took had easily 25 bucks worth of shit in it. Didn't realize it until I got home. I haven't been back to that McDonald's since.

Why not?

What sort of retarded frog posting mouth breathing fucking spastic doesn't just open the bag and check they've been given the right order before they drive away?

>went to a drive-thru and didn't check his order before driving off
You should have driven 20 minutes back and cried about it to them so they could laugh at you behind your back.

>go to mcdicks for me and senpai
>get home
>wifes sons mothers son opens happy meal
>just fries and a toy
>no nuggers
Nogs wouldnt even give me a refund.

>avoid local mcdonalds for years because they fuck everything up
>mfw i found out the kitchen was restaffed with mexicans

He thinks they'll somehow know it was him, or be mad at him or something.
Dude, you can go back, they don't give a shit, when that kind of thing happens the shift lead gets pissed at the retards for handing out food like that, then has them remake it, then life goes on. It happens SO fucking often that it's not worth doing anything about it. That $25 bag only cost them $5 to make.
>go to taco bell
>get a cravings deal
>when he calls my number out he puts two boxes on the counter
>know damn fucking well one is mine and one is the guy after me
>take them both anyway
>guy asks the counter where his food is 5 minutes later
>some confusion in the kitchen because they know they made that order
>they remake it and give it to him
ez pz

>take them both anyway

Honest mistake, like not knowing that makeup slid under your purse when checking out.

>up late with gf
>dude weed lmoa
>munchies so taco bell
>in drive through
>hand regoster jocky my debit card
>system is down, cash only
> they give us our food anyways
Only good thing that ever happened in a drive through ever

Bb

they are right tho