Just a drizzle of olive oil

>just a drizzle of olive oil
>proceeds to pour half the bottle in the pan
Every single time.
Every time i watch a cooking shows or videos, the chefs always say "just a tablespoon or two" of olive oil and they put shitloads of it.
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ggN3b4t35_s?t=108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you're a stupid American that can't sight measure

But im not?

Well the cooks can’t either if they think 1 tbsp of oil fills the whole pan 1/4 inch

I watch a lot of cooking on YouTube and never see this. I never see people use exorbitant amounts of oil.

is Veeky Forums obssessed with olive oil

Jamie Oliver Used to be super popular here in Finland as well years ago. Basically office hours television was chock full of his tv programs. The fucker never seemed to do a single dish without adding 'Just a bit of olive oil' or mentioning something being 'lovely'. Never

olive oil is the infinite jest/in the aeroplane over the sea/bloodborne/baneposting of Veeky Forums

>tfw I pour olive oil over my shit as well
Tastes good, try and stop me

thats cus ur trash poorfag amerimongrel

good olive oil should not only be quite expensive to "pout over everything" but it also shouldnt have some strong taste

A good extra virgin olive oil shouldn't have a strong taste? Bullshit.

yes

you are probably pouring some shitty cheap pomace thats mixed with all kinds of shitty oils and weird tastes

>Frying with olive oil
people still do this?

extra virgin olive oil and olive oil arent the same thing

pan frying, retarded friend

Because they are used to cooking large amounts for many people.

Remember when this soyboi cried because a little kid told him he still wanted chicken nuggets even after Jamie's gay "eww yucky slime xDD" presentation?

youtu.be/ggN3b4t35_s?t=108

"Don't worry if some big some small, you have to be precise when you make a cake but not when you're cooking! Put in your love, your soul, your spirit!"

because jamie olver is a fucking meme

i love gennaro
RIP his buddy

fake news, fake tv, fake chesf fake life.

his stuff is nice and hte production values of his channel is good

I don't think you understand how much a tablespoon is.

Olive oil should be pretty cheap. This isn't first press extra virgin olive oil, this is oil to cook with.