Semen food

Anyone ever tried this with their SO? Most of the stuff seems like a gimmick focusing on the taboo factor rather than a unique flavor.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/93126222/Natural-Harvest-A-Collection-of-Semen-Based-Recipes
vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is op always a faggot

OP is a homo

The recipes in there are better than 90% of the tendie level quality meals on this board. However, it's still nothing worthwhile.

The cole-slaw recipe was surprisingly good, tangy and delicious. The eclairs left a lot to be desired..

I like how they allow you to adjust the measurements to your particular...harvest or else mine would've tasted too strong.

You actually made some of the stuff?

>cole-slaw
Is that the same as coleslaw?

yea, other than the theme its actually a really great cookbook. I used the recipes to host much of thanksgiving this year, omitting the semen.

So the semen isnt really integral to the dishes then? I think it would be fun to try a recipe or two, but I dont want to be charged with assault. Obviously eating someone else's dish is out of the question as well.

semen is an integral ingredient in most every recipe but I would use egg white and buttermilk as a replacement. I did that in the mashed potato recipe as well as the gravy for the turkey, but I don't know the legality of serving semen. I hope it's fine, I've let friends of mine eat leftover cheesecake that I made.

>legality serving semen
You have to inform people, it's a pretty serious crime otherwise. Might even be assault like that user said.

Fuck off VICE

what if they went into my fridge and ate it before asking me? this was like 4 months ago I can't tell them now

Their fault for not asking.

That's probably fine, but you cant serve it to unsuspecting people. At the very least thats a dick move.

Pretty sure the dick move came before serving it to people.

>thats a dick move.

I just learned how to read and thought this was about the Navy.
...oh, it is.

Navy does have the best food

is it kosher?
or is it meant only for the degenerate gentile?

Did you know that most of the Jews that died in the camps during WW2 actually starved to death because they were fussy eaters?

My boyfriend has jizzed in my food. I'm not joking when I say I love the taste of his cum.

Eating your own product isnt gay lads

Lol fag

marry me

I wish I had a penis, my friend.

Who doesn't?

Can you explain to me what it's like to have one?

Pretty fuckin awesome holy shit. Being a boy is the best.

Like having a floppy tube in your pants that gets rigid at the most inopportune times.

orgasm threshold is shit.

Yeah I imagine it is. I used to want to be a boy.

Self hating males get out

The male genitalia is the peak of both aesthetics and function, a perfect harmony.

If only you could know how sweet it is to be a boy.

>The inner experience of an erĂ´menos would be characterized, we may imagine, by a feeling of proud self-sufficiency. Though the object of importunate solicitation, he is himself not in need of anything beyond himself. He is unwilling to let himself be explored by the other's needy curiosity, and he has, himself, little curiosity about the other. He is something like a god, or the statue of a god.

This is fake. There's no Cole slaw recipe. Guy's making it up

>self hating males

Who said I was self hating? user asked. Fuck off with the romanticism.

I enjoy being a girl. It's easy.

do you have the book?

That's exactly why girls are the way they are; ugly disgusting, hateful things.

Pretty easy being a dude, desu.

Don't let the beta males fool you with their incessant whining about female privilege or whatever the shit. Given the choice I'd be male every day: beards, muscles, not bleeding from my crotch... The list goes on.

This actually sounds pretty good

I like you, user.

Wa La
ez pz

My wife forced us to do the whole "eat your own placenta" thing after our first.

It was great comedy watching her force feed herself in between gagging/crying while justifying it's health effects through her tears.

She made me try one bite, and it was like rotten liver with blood sausage. Just thinking about it again triggers my gag reflex.

>things that didn't happen

>Health benefits

It's literally autocannibalism wtf

And then this faggot shows up

Actually reccomended to her by her liberal hippie friend, who was also a vegan at one point. I gave up trying to figure out her mental gymnastics to justify her diet.

haha

Nice samefagging, retard.
Stop giving him attention already.

After women give birth, they're all emotionally & hormonaly fucked up for a while. That's why you see them doing weird shit like this.

That probably is the explanation, but they'd clearly have to be fucked up before the birth as well. This wasn't spur-of-the-moment.
It's no skin off my nose if they want to eat their own raw placenta but I don't see why they need to film it.

>After women give birth, they're all emotionally & hormonaly fucked up for a while

Ever hear of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy? Its when a mother is so desperate to regain the attention she had while pregnant, that she will intentionally hurt and injure her on infant just to regain that level of attention.

Women can match the evil that men do in many, many ways.

wat? I'm pretty sure my wife didn't film it, and I would have definitely 'accidentally' destroyed any tape or evidence of that abomination.

scribd.com/doc/93126222/Natural-Harvest-A-Collection-of-Semen-Based-Recipes
It actually looks like a legit cookbook

Type the title in with PDF in Google search, literally the first result

Isn't that book a joke?

Doesnt look like it. Concept is of course, but the book takes things rather seriously.

>that gets rigid at the most inopportune times.
only up until you're 17 years old, roughly

No, the semen is just a shock value gimmick it adds nothing to the recipes.

I knew that really wanted to try this. Shame she was fat.

The West was a mistake

And the best seamen.

>haven't been on Veeky Forums for 7 years
>this thread is still being posted

Fuck.

>he omits the semen

You can train yourself to have better orgasms.
You can even make your nipples sensitive like a girls.
Don't forget, you also have a prostate, there's your male g-spot.

Men having shit orgasm potential is an outright lie.

And still noone has tried it.

A perky titty'd redhead steals all mine.
I don't think she's willing to share.

I think I'm alright with that as long as I get to see those hot pink nipples most nights.

Maybe you could have made it in to an actual sausage.
Mix 50/50 with another meat.
Make it spicy and smokey.

Sorta like a blood sausage/pudding

>The male genitalia is the peak of both aesthetics and function, a perfect harmony.
You better not be cut. Damaging God's creation in such a way is criminal.

Cooked or raw?

link to pdf?

>tfw no bf to cum in my food

see

vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

>liberals

I consider myself a liberal, but this shit is a bit much

>Girl friends
Hot
>and guy friends
Fucking gay

How can any dude willingly consume another man's juice?

You just have to do it ironically

it doesnt count as gay then?

>mfw I want to be a little girl but also keep my huge dick
>Lift daily while thinking about this
I can't ever part with my own like that. Living without dick isn't really living.
All you females are monsters.

>omitting the semen
Never going to make it.

>the whole "eat your own placenta" thing
This is a thing?

I'd like someone to explain this to me too.

>This horrible quality
Hey, this is my scan.

Some animal eat the placenta after giving birth, since it's full of nutriments.
Some hippy thought it's be a good idea to act like dears or something. It's a thing since then.

You bought the book?

>Some animal eat the placenta after giving birth, since it's full of nutriments.
>Some hippy thought it's be a good idea to act like dears or something. It's a thing since then.
I mean it's pretty gross, but not any more gross than drinking your wife's breastmilk. What I don't get is why bother with what looks like such a shitty piece of meat? It's like not even meat is it, it's like connective tissue and blood vessels, I'm sure it reeks like iron and is tough as shit unless cooked within an inch of its life. Take a fucking multivitamin and bust out those milkers hippie moms, jeez.

I wonder if there is a breast milk recipe book.

From a nutritional point of view semen is a readily available cheap source of protein. In fact, the vegan diet practitioner relies on it to avoid malnutrition, which would be 100% in vegans were it not for all the semen they consume on a regular basis.

you speak out of experience?