Walk into Firehouse subs for lunch

>walk into Firehouse subs for lunch.
>"Hi, welcome to Firehouse subs!"
>Every single employee looks and says that at me.
>Walk out
>Lunch ruined

Fast food horror stories ITT

They want to make you feel like you're one of the bros hanging out in the firehouse

Which frankly is horrifying and what's more it's offensive to queers and trannies

Finding a gnat in my ciabatta sandwich at Wendy's. The truffle mayo at Smashburger was so potent it made me nauseous. I got a Whopper once with guac and it had over 1/4 cup on it which was not. The first bite was having a tablespoon squirt into my mouth when all I wanted was to enjoy chewing my burger.

>what's more it's offensive to queers and trannies
Wat

>go to which wich for the first time
>check boxes on a brown paper bag for order
>hand bag with order to cashier and pay
Sandwich wasn't bad too, tasted better knowing I got it without talking

>Enter red robins to a waitress projectile vomiting onto the carpet
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

That was some of the most jarring shit I've ever seen.

I've never been to a firehouse subs, but recently moved to a state that has them. Are the subs good and affordable?

Good? Yes
Affordable? If you can pay $10
-12 a meal yes

>Turn 360 degrees

You massive faggot, you would just be facing the same way

I am still butthurt that the one near me closed. Their reuben was pretty good.

They're better than most other sub shops and ~10-12 bucks for a meal. Worth it, imo.

Never get anything “truffle” flavored unless you’re spending >$30

kill yourself newfag

>Walk into shitty burger joint
>See lady throwing up in the entrance
>Do a quit twirl of disgust
>Continue on to get a seat
Endless fries are legit.

Are you fucking kidding me?

quick*

you mean 180?

I got smashburger once and while it wasn't the mayo, the dijon mustard they slathered the burger with was way too strong and ruined my meal. Good fries though

>frogposter is a newfag
Color me shocked

Why?

Welcome, newfriend.

Mfw I, a sjw, observe a slur slinging fool expose their ignorance while purporting a pepe meme derivation: please see attached.

I unironically did this as well.

I hate that shit, It's incredibly annoying and most people have anxiety and don't want 10 people greeting them at once

so, this is the power of newfags?

Is this place like Quiznos? I'd really like to have one of their peppered steak sandwiches again, but they all closed around here.

when I was at the grocery store I had my items in hand and was walking toward the self check out and a cashier said SIR I CAN HELP YOU HERE!
and I said, oh I'm not done yet
walked past the check out, did a lap and pretended to browse produce, then made my approach to the self check out from the other direction

Literally me. There's self checkouts on both ends of the store and a bunch of regular ones inbetween. As I was walking to one end a cashier does the ARE YOU ALL SET? MY LANES OPEN! thing and I just awkwardly stuttered out that I needed to buy more stuff, then when she wasn't looking I quickly used a self checkout and left. I think I have a disorder.

>newfags getting baited this easily

"most people" do not have the spergs like you do, sorry homeboy

>go to the grocery store
>see there's a charity or some shit standing by the door asking for donations
>whelp looks like I'm not getting groceries today

Does every Firehouse sub place look like that? The decor is just awful. Looks more like a DMV or something.

>falling for that reverse bait

>Jus wanna sammich
>Subway has sammich
End up having to stand in line forever and then be spanish-inquisitioned by Juan what I thinks is the best possible sammich to make out of those pathetic ingredient.

I know this is bait, but a friend of mine is gay and he and his husband are both firefighters in New Orleans.

>newfags being double reverse baited
Heh, works every time...

Acknowledging it's bait is still falling for bait, mate

Fuckin checked my nigger

>want a sandwhich
>no I don't want chips
>no I don't want a drink
>If I didn't want either of those WHY would I want a combo

GOOD PRICE MY FRIEND!

>triple reverse baited
Sad!

>walk into firehose subs for lunch
>"hi welcome to firehouse subs"
>"excuse me, but I think it's actually called 'firehose' subs"
>"uhhh, nope, it's firehouse! what can I get you today"
>walk out disappointed

when will food employees learn that the customer is always right?

The customer is never right.

>he and his husband are both firefighters in New Orleans

"Firefighters" that are required to take off their clothes for work don't count.

He still wanted those bottomless fries.

YUUMMMMMMM

wow unbelievable. And hear I am always sending comments on the surveys on the receipts saying I hate self check outs and they need to increase more cashiers

They're required to ask. If their boss is a dickhead, he can write them up for not asking.

I'd rather have pajeet than the angry fridge shaped Dykes that have run the subway next to my office for years.

>at taco bell
>do you want hot sauce with that
>yes, fire
>hot sauce, right?
>yes, fire sauce
>ok
>comes back to window
>you wanted sauce right?
>yes, fire
>you did want sauce right
>yes fire
>hands over bag
>had about thirty hot sauce packs

When I lived in the South, I liked going to Waffle House late at night solely for the entertainment.
>will there be two meth addicts fighting outside?
>will the waitress tell me that white boys like me don't belong out here at night?
>will a pimp bring his girls in and throw one through a window because she ordered a side?
It was like random encounters in video games, you never knew what was going to happen when you went to a waffle house

>having gay friends

when did this "customer is always right" shit start anyway?
Was it before they got rid of the "whites only" restaurants?

I think the worst experience I’ve ever had in a fast food place was some shitty little taco place. My roommate in college went there all the time and finally convinced me to go.

Most people ordered from the drive through, but we decided to go inside and order so we didn’t have to wait in this line that was super long. There wasn’t anyone at the counter immediately, but we could hear people talking in the kitchen. One guy was complaining loudly about feeling like shit and how he couldn’t wait to go home. He must’ve been talking to his boss, who was completely unsympathetic. The guy who had been complaining finally walks out to the counter and asks what we’d like. The guy is sweating his dick off, and looked like he hadn’t slept in days. He fucking stank too. I figured I’d just get a coupe of tacos and hope for the best. It was fairly popular after all. After we ordered, the guy turns around to get our cups and there is a huge brown stain on the back of his pants. At this point I just left the place assuming my roommate would do the same. He didn’t. The nasty fucker stayed and got the food.

His rationale was that the guy who took our order wasn’t making the food, so it would still be good. He ate not only what he ordered, but my two tacos as well. Needless to say, he got incredibly sick and destroyed our apartment bathroom for two straight days. It was unbearable to stay in the apartment for long. The whole thing smelled horrible.

I found out later from a guy I bought weed from that the dude was a heroin addict, and he was probably in the middle of withdrawals.

I found out later