Follow-up requested

Are we allowed an update thread? I'd like to make sure the depressed, overweight user who has resigned to slowly eating himself to an early grave is still around. Haven't seen him posting in a while and I'm actually worried.

Additionally, did we ever find out what happened to the user who consumed all that condensed milk in one go? Or the one that was going to cook and present us with their version of reinvented mashed potatoes and sausages?

Whatever happened to the cat fucker?

The who now?

That's what we call bad cooks here on the internet, if they do something inept in regards to cooking, we would refer to it as something along the lines as:

>boy, that guy is sure having sexual intercourse with cats.

The guy who fucked the family cat to death and was ostracized from his family, who then picked up his things and became a traveling vagrant. His parents assumed he was dead until he was found out on here by another user.

This is my pile of instant noodles if anyone wanted to see it.

>the depressed, overweight user who has resigned to slowly eating himself to an early grave

You just described half of Veeky Forums.

hey user i have that cat tree
can i come over and eat noodles i'll bring my own

They're good purely for the amount of sauces and seasonings provided. The noodles are a bit too thin for my liking.

No one knew they wanted to see it until you posted it user.

Change eat to drink and you have the other half

those are the best instant noodles

You just let me down hard, B.

what noodles do you use

not that it matters because I will use the packaged noodles regardless I can't waste noodles like that

I have decided you should not even tell me what noodles you use as it is irrelevant. I dislike pointless things but it would be pointless to delete this post as well so we are stuck with pointlessness either way. But not if I post Asuka.

This my my noodles about to evolve to their final form. The Pan holds salmon I will put in the bowl, and the bowl has the sauces ready to go, and I will strain the noodles through my vegetables to heat them up. It will be delicious of course. I used one salty whatever packet to season the salmon as it cooked.

the completed dish

>about to evolve to their final form
You don't evolve beyond that nightmare. I'm just saiyan.

Greenpill me on your notes, you slob.

Who the fuck hurt you in life? Is the cleanliness of that kitchen a mirror of your soul? Seek help, you could die from cooking there.

It's a list of things I have to do.

there is no need to clean

This is very distressing to see.

this is painful to see.

I'm talking about the user who only leaves the bed twice a day to visit the drive-through for food.

the stove doesn't touch the food okay. the bottom of your car is dirty too but that doesn't matter because you don't eat off of it

Boogie is doing okay even after the divorce.

I don't think you understand how contamination works...

Bump for justice. user, show yourself.

wow, someone who has more of a shithole than dinotendies. good job user. you are succeeding at failing at life.

My life is very tranquil.

Oh dear god. I’ve seen porta potties that were cleaner.

>it's a gas stove
>tfw I'd go apeshit if I had my own right now and treat it like my first born

what the fuck man

Holy shit, this is serial killer handwriting

What condition is your bathroom?

pls no

It's fine enough, though I don't spend much time in there because I rent the neighbours bathroom though she's terribly unreliable and the amount of effort it would take to get her under control makes me hesitate to bother bringing her under my control.