My drunk cooking adventurws ronught

My drunk cooking adventurws ronught

I fried well ' i did this stuff in orvee. Those are komidi deagon chillus. I wanna make a cgikki sauce by tbe way.

>a piece of lettuce with beans it in
>cooking
user, you're too drunk to post and you're too drunk to cook. Please go sober up and come back and think about what you're doing.

Dobe.

Then tbe first lic was eans and stuff. Snojrdc fodh. Smojed fish. Wirh sone sauces. I rhjink.

>pretending to be drunk online

I was sibdef when i took tbe pictures. Thanks mum

Is pretending to be drunk online sadder than actually being drunk online?

Irony comi g from a fucking mcdonalds boatd. I was sober when i toon tge pics you fuclin muppet.

then you weren't drunk-cooking, come on user stop roleplaying it's okay if you want to experiment new ways to eat food or something

Still looks more appetizing than anything in that sausage, chips, and curry sauce thread.

Good job OP. You'd be the best chef in the UK.

hey man if you wanna share your stuff while blitzed it's fine with me

>sausage, chips, and curry sauce

but that sounds really fucking good t. american

This fucker i live him!

Anyway. Tge beNx veanz branz beanz. Is afhhhhhhhh. Agjhgfhhhhh. Worcestirshire sauce anf tobasco. Tint bit of butter, urish butter.

Go on
iused to drink alone too back then

Looks like a big slop of shit

Sober bump.
The first pic is a pescatarian thingy you combine in a fish sandwich.

This is not acceptable. My typing is never this bad even when I'm on the verge of blacking out. Hell, when I awaken from a blackout all of the (you)s I have no recollection of typing are perfectly fine apart from the very occasional typo.

I'm fucking hammered and high right now; you're so full of shit.

I'm full of shit? I can actually cook though, you lot are the ones full of chicken tendies. Btfo Muricans.

And I had two bottles of wine and some extra strength cider, which makes typing on phone a nightmare. If you're "hammered" and can type just fine, you should learn to drink more, noobs. Though your definition of hammered probably doesn't go beyond a slight wavering of balance. Sounds like a whale of a time.

You're embarrassing Veeky Forums right now.

>two bottles of wine
That's the equivalent of 14 drinks. I have 20-30 drinks every single night. Low tolerance babby detected.

Where are you getting those spices rummy?