My dearest friends

I inherited 1.2 kilograms of chicken wings. Now, knowing that this board houses many of the finest conneseurs of fine cuisine, my question : how should I marinade them? Do I fondle them gently before? Should I praise the gods before cooking them?

Help.

Why do you talk like that? Holy fuck dude, just give them away wings are the worst part.

marinade is a noun, so are you asking how to turn raw meat into a marinade? you might try a blender

>wings are the worst part.
You need to leave.

He's right though. I used to buy them for making stock but then they got expensive for some reason. Now I have to specifically go out of my way for chicken backs and necks

Whoever tricked retards into thinking wings were good deserves an ig nobel

yogurt, lemon, garlic, black pepper, chili powder
marinate them overnight

>inherited chicken wings

Do americans really do this?

Just wing it

>inherited 1.2 kilograms of chicken wings

goddamn you know you were truly loved

Debatable

soy sauce, minced green onion, minced garlic, cumin powder, lemon juice, jalapeno

Put the raw chicken wings in a blender and puree
Add spices/seasoning to puree
Add gelatin to puree
Pour into a mold and pressure-cook
Let cool, then cut off slices and sear them
Take seared slices, bread and deep-fry them
Take deep-fried slices and using melted cheese as a glue, build a house
Go inside the house and fuck yourself

>kilograms
>Americans

Meh. Here's your (you)

Wings and legs have more flavour than the rest of the bird. I agree that they're too expensive now, though. I mostly buy whole chickens and cut them up myself. It takes a while to amass enough wings to do somehting with them but it's nice when it happens.
Personally I think the worst part is the breastmeat simply because it tastes of absolutely nothing.

>not having heirloom wings
What? Can't afford them? How quaint.

Due to the death of the middle class (fuck drumpf) most Americans have neither money nor health care. So when we drop dead of untreated diabetes and coronary artery disease we just pass off whatever we have in our fridge to our next of kin.

>conneseurs
Retard.

Seperate them, fry them in oil, and toss in buffalo sauce

>marinade them
You mean marinate, OP.
I feel chicken wings are a bit beyond you, culinary speaking.

Have you never had buffalo wings?

Buffalo wings are easy

Sad!

>culinary speaking

Culinarily, you mean.

>they got expensive for some reason
uh, if you hadn’t noticed in the last decade literally every restaurant sells wings now and there’s a huge demand for them.

Weighing in on the wing debate:
wing meat is great, the trouble is basically every recipe out there is for deep fried shit and deep frying is expensive, unhealthy and kind of a ball ache(editors opinion).
The great thing is oven cooked wings are actually fucking great if you know how. Using Bicarb to blister and dry the little shits before you oven them is great.

How do we know OP is American?

Anyone in a first world country would just toss the trash parts of the chicken

Well, he's stupid and illiterate so the odds are heavily in favour.

Yeah, shitty dive bars used to sell them to people who were too drunk to say no. Due to stockholm syndrome, they became an obligatory part of self-destructive binge drinking sessions, and here we are today.

Marinating makes a little difference on the final product. Salt is enough

Epic, simply epic bro xD

Stupid maybe but his command over the English language is perfect.