Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hamKHb_JEEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THESE KIDS ARE RUNNING A TRAIN ON THE GIRL DOWN HERE, CALL THE COPS!

lol, fpbp

because monsters are real and children are the most vulnerable. mad you didn't think of it first?

youtube.com/watch?v=hamKHb_JEEg

Jesus fucking Christ I'm dying.

kek

Can someone please post the passage this is in reference to? Asking for a friend.

Why isn't this pedo shit banned yet?

It's very shit as erotica, it's not even particularly explicit. You would be disappointed.

lol

This. Don't worry about it user. King mostly describes the boys hesitation and Bev's willingness because of the extreme circumstances. The act was not described as I recall, and if it was it was more traumatic and awkward and tender than erotic.

>preferring erotic over traumatic as jerk-off material

h-haha yeah, a total letdown amirite...

Also I don't remember ever reading It but I do remember watching the beginning of the movie as a kid. I was sitting downstairs with my siblings as this kid was chasing his stupid boat and then it falls into the storm drain, he looks inside, and then the fucking clown looks up at him. I was around 6 at the time and immediately went, "Nope, not watching this" and left.

Too bad the original is super comfy

Scariest thing was the Ben's Dad. Scariest thing in the book is the bullies, especially the psychotic one you tortures a puppy

Dude was high on coke when he wrote that shit

Serious question, did King have fetal alcohol syndrome

Well damn. That seems pretty familiar. I read the book when I was 13 myself, then a few more times during high school. It is pretty creepy, but just like I remember. Not sexy at all, just awkward and innocent.

He was practicing for the real hardcore stuff.

how much shit did this fucker write exactly that involved men/boys being violently raped/molested

That writing is utter trash, how does this guy make so much money

I've been watching Stranger Things and heard it was influenced by King's books. which ones are similiar to that show? I don't really want to read IT or anything with creepy pedo erotica shit in it. Was thinking of starting with Carrie or Firestarter maybe, are these ok books with no stupid shit like the IT memes?

>tfw no child orgy with Millie Bobbie Brown

>Thdeady...

bump

someone post it I feel like a wank

In Tommyknockers there's a passage where one of the dudes in town remembers getting raped by his dad. All I remember is something about how the dad greased his cock and "shoved it in with a grunt and a sigh."

asstr dot org

thank me later

did king have a stutter when he was a kid?

bill as a character seems more unreal than pennywise the clown

Am I the only one who finds innocence more sexy than explicit sexiness?

Am I the only one who finds actual violent trauma more sexy than explicit sexiness