Hey lit...

Hey lit.. so I really want a boyfriend and I was thinking about posting here because I believe the characters many of you possess is what I'm looking for..
>pretentious
>ironically pretentious
>mysognisic
I'm not a Veeky Forumsbitch myself, but I'm a self aware pleb. Some say I'm a natural born DFW :)

Anyways if you wanna hmu, [email protected]
Please no death threats and also this is serious. I'm 20 yr old skinny girl.

Characteristics*

Were against women here, sweety. We like masculine, conservative white men, not inferiors like you.
Go back to plebbit, this board is for REAL men

No way this is real

exactly

I'd request a timestamp and a girly hand, but again, there's no way this shit is real

Thanks for letting us know, man.

My name is Robert and i like red vines

"zomg THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. an ACTUAL women???? XDDDDD on my internet board who wants a fat, disgusting boyfriend like me??? Surely it can't be, but I'm gonna respond anyways, because I'm that despserate! :D"

You're welcome

Kek

I heard you guys like this book

You're fucking ugly

hello, virgin

>I'm a natural born DFW :)
go ahead and carry that to its logical conclusion :)

That ain't me boi

What does it even mean?

>tfw I really am so desperate that I'm struggling to resist taking this b8

>female writes time instead of date

Just one email away user

play tennis

What is Veeky Forums holy shit lurk moar and show feminine penis.

>please react to me

I ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPS.

Who are you quoting?

Sorry but this is a gay board, maybe you can find butterfly

d r o p p e d

Dover thrift edition makes me want to punch you

Would you be interested in a Persian man?

I reacted and gave you some female attention for once. You can stop replying now, it's getting desperate and sad :)

Good start, but we need time and date as suggested. I'll shoot you an e-mail after that.

Yes I know my skin is translucent

Baron Evola told me to avoid women who imitate men by browsing on image boards made for men.

Fuck off, you ugly tranny. This isn't /soc/

How am I imitating men? I said from the start I'm a woman.

Please leave

Sure
No

that's a MAN

Is that you rebel absurdity?

I promise I'll leave once I get a bf

>male handwriting
And just like that my desire to go on about my vastly superior Veeky Forums gf (who besides being able to read critically, offer me insight on various works, and recite lengthy Shakespeare passages from memory, who besides all that used to browse Veeky Forums) and brag about how happy I am with her, just like that the desire vanishes.

that's one manly hand

No, now. Please, you should be able to delete your OP. If you can, please do so. You can find a boyfriend through plenty of other means, this is not one of them. So please leave.

Do you just want an internet bf? I'd take that bullet for Veeky Forums.

Yes and shuttup you aren't doing it for lit you virgin

I'm pretty far from a virgin, but honestly reading My Twisted World convinced me to break up with my actual gf today.

Perfect, going to make a tribute.

He also cropped his male nails out of the picture.

As if this weren't so obviously bait, anyway

Alright, I just made a throwaway email yesterday myself, so I'll take the bait. I'll report back to you guys.

I'm hoping whatever OP sends me is at least funny

Just sent you an e-mail. Let's see where this goes.

yall niggas gonna end up dead in some dumpster, dumb ass lil niggas don't know how to spot a trap from miles away.

Ur paranoid

>implying I don't have a death wish

I'm scared Veeky Forums? Why is this women invading my sss..saa.a..feffee..e spaa..cce...ee.e.e.e.e.e.e.