Is this the Literature club?

Is this the Literature club?

No, this is /peterson, politics and women are dumber than me/.

:( why does it have to be like this

> steamuserimages
It's probably even worse than using images from mangafox.

You're a lazy fuck that don't deserve an answer.

/thread

it's the twitter comment section without accounts

fugg

no this is the shoot weebs in the face with sulferic acid filled supersoakers club

Thats not very nice.

Video games are a waste of time and the principal cause of the soyboy phenomenon.

>grrr soybois they r big problum in me life

video games are the most exciting artform currently

I don’t give a fuck if gay Jesus played video games, they’re fun and are better at storytelling because of its immersion

best girl

It was a really dumb game
It was just a creepy pasta game, now if sayori was in an actual dating sim visual novel that would be fucked up, living with the fact that no matter what you do her death is inevitable and it’s all your fault

I've been reading books for years now and it hasn't once helped me talk to a girl

It helped you get those digits though

you have to read them alone in bars

with a big fedora and a cape and a monocle and a time piece and a magnificent mustache and saber!

RIP knickers

No, leftist ideology is.

sort of but it's much harder to delete

Nah. I grew up in a backwater Christian town where culture centers around the local megachurch. All the guys I knew in high school are now the conservative Christian equivalent of soyboys. They look and act identical except they repost right-wing memes and shit on social media instead of the opposite. They are also all video game players.

>They are also all video game players.
That isn't very distinctive

i'm so sorry monika

Good thing DDLC is a visual novel not a video game.

probably arent actually conservative desu. do they read evola and completely commit themselves to master morality?

This holy shit.

Just leave please

>better at storytelling
Name one video game that doesn't have a fucking GARBAGE story.

Join the Outlaws of the Marsh reading group if you want to improve Veeky Forums.

I hope this was satire

I love you Monika

wew

you better believe it bucko

This. The game needed to feel like an actual dating sim with more interaction. Sayori's death is shocking and Yuri's death where you have to stay with the body all weekend as life drains from her is disturbing too, but overall it could've been more convincing.

Saying that, one of the more surprising free to play games. I thought I was getting meme'd when people were saying it's a psychological horror and it was all cutesy anime grills. Not bad work for a small dev team.