So You're Writing Your Novel:

What are you smoking while you write? None of that pot shit, right?

Are you this?

Or are you this?

Are you this, user?

Or this?

how do I into pipes user?

Step 1: Own a House
Step 2: Own a Pipe
Step 3: Own a sufficient collection of Books
Step 4: ???
Step 5: PROFIT!

what kind of pipe do i buy?

Start with an inexpensive corn cob from Missouri Meerschaum. Get a pouch or an ounce of an aromatic, such as Captain Black or Borkum Riff, or Carter Hall. All that should be under $20. Practice stuffing and lighting. Enjoy. Then move on to English blends. The little rituals involved distinguish a pipe smoker from a cigarette smoker.

pure faggotry. creativity is directly correlated with distancing yourself from the upper middle class. pipe smoking ⊆ hipsterism ⊆ upper middle class culture cigarette smoking ⊄ umc and therefore is good for writing

says the vaping faggot

i vape and then i skate, it's the patrician way of engendering your creativity

I only vape for nicotine m8, it's aesthetically bankrupt so I don't feel the need to talk about it on Veeky Forums

Nothing. I've eliminated extraneous forms of will, though the intrinsic ones remain ever decadent.

>not dissolving heroin in your vape juice

Cigarettes always. Nobody smokes a fucking pipe anymore that isn't over 80 years old or a pretentious faggot

my favorite ritual is dying of mouth cancer

These are usually my go to. They are 7 inch lanceros so I get a bit dizzy after an hour of smoking one.

Nothin better than rolling up a blunt

HH MacBaren pure virginia flake in my cob

I've smoked both cigars and cigarettes several times and never felt any noticeable effects from either. Even when drunk I get no buzz from cigs. Why is this?

Smoking a pipe is an infinitely better method and medium, it is only out of style because of cigarette advertising.

Just be aware you are either
1. ignorant and manipulated by the tobacco industry
2. a tasteless addict
3. or a completely boring conformist -

If you smoke cigarettes, well now you know maybe try a pipe sometime.

Neither?

Well, not when I write, anyway. I still smoke bud sometimes, but quit tobacco entirely...

But I guess this is Veeky Forums, so feel free to keep wrecking your central nervous system and lungs while the lack of oxygen getting to your brain helps you justify romanticizing black and white pictures from the 1940's instead of helping bring progress to the modern world.

You fucking degenerate.