Brit/o/ Meet Thread: It's Not Trap Tuesday Edition

Hello again, all. The following is a message from the Eternal Emperor of Brit/o/

January has been whizzing by, which means weekend early bird tickets for USC go up by a massive £22 from £48 in 8 days (31st). If you're wanting to join us for a debauched weekend of mischief and racing, I recommend buying tickets before they hit £70.

ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/index.html

Ultimate Street Car is a huge music festival cum car show at Santa Pod Raceway in Northamptonshire. There's questionable stuff for degenerates, we will have a trap booth babe and possibly a gay Belgian. Fastest Brit/o/ vehicle is currently at 13.4 seconds on the quarter if you want to be the new champion.

We also have a much cheaper and smaller meet more focused on racing in April at Shakespeare County Raceway in Warwickshire if that's more your thing.

If you wish to join our Slack channel, post an email (even a 10minutemail one) and you'll be sent an invite.

Other urls found in this thread:

shakespearecountyraceway.com/eventdetails.asp?event=101
stratford-herald.com/63846-stratford-get-garden-village.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to USC tommorow

I cannot confirm that Black Will will be coming at this time

The Shakespeare County Raceway event will be Spring Madness Public Track Weekend, which is a more reasonable £12 a day but is literally just a track and a place to camp. No XXX show and no musical acts, no stuntmen etc. Not to say it's not a great time, last year we saw a jet car, a jet mobility scooter and the world's fastest shed.

shakespearecountyraceway.com/eventdetails.asp?event=101

Carrot cake and cookies will be brought to Shakespeare raceway. I can also confirm I'll have a new clutch to break in

New clutch uguu~

Wat car

Corolla

Wat corolla

FUCK OFF CHARLIE

Probably the last year for it as the site is going to be turned into yet more unaffordable housing to try and shut up poorfags.

Not true, this was a rumour just like the "Police at Santa Pod" one. They've been going around for 40 years.

Nigger get with the times:
stratford-herald.com/63846-stratford-get-garden-village.html
It's happening.

erm that's melanin enriched gentleman to you please.

Yeah fuck off, last year it was definitely closing this year, and this year it's definitely closing next year?

No it's closing this year. The Garden village was delayed but signed off this month.

Fugg. Well, last chance to race it I guess.

LOOP MONSTER AUTHOR CONFIRMED FOR SIGNING LAPTOPS AND BONNETS AT USC

Please don't say that. I'll get lynched for never actually continuing/finishing Loop Monster.

I'LL FUCK YOU UP MATE

Is Wales a country? I mean it was never a single independent country before being conquered and annexed by the superior English nation. But Wales' website says it is.

Good luck hiding that magnificent Welsh beard of his m8

Write it live at USC, do it as a poem in rhythm with the drag cars firing up.

Micra's are cooler than Starlets.

Sam is a girl