What results am I expecting

>be me
>have extremely high metabolism (can eat anything for days and literally still stay unhealthily thin)
>my current routine:
1. 10 mins treadmill, settings: gradient 2, 9km/hr
2. 10 mins treadmill, settings: gradient 15, 6km/hr
3. 10-20 reps on chest workout (20kg lol)
4. 40 reps on the thigh workout (25kg)
5. 5 reps on the shoulder workout (15kg)
6. 10 mins on the rowing machine (max settings)
>currently been going to the gym for the past 5 days
>have super cold showers after each workout (if that helps)

What results should I be expecting and when should I be? How should I change this routine? I can go to the gym 2 hours a day, how should I exercise in regards to my body?

Thanks.

Even with those small workouts, btw, my arms and chest hurt like hell.

Why so much cardio? I think you want to get bigger, don't you?
Do brosplits, 5-10 reps to failure on every set.

Eat as much as you facking can, and cut out the treadmill if you want to get bigger
Also do weigts that you can't do over 5 reps of

Also maybe buy an quality mass gainer (one that isn't all sugar). I have a similar metabolism and since I don't have enough money to eat as much as I should nor do I have such a big appetite the mass gainer really helped me.

just to confirm, reps are the amount of times you do it

i don't know, i really want a strong heart, its a really big anxiety for me to have shit circulation, does cardio have any opposing effects to other exercises?

What are the the benefits of taking a cold shower after a routine?

no idea, read it on google somewhere, apparently it "helps the muscles"

It's a meme. Literally no benefits except a placebo effect. Try a ice bath though, that has legitimate science behind it for muscle recovery

do cardio when you've gained enough muscle mass.
cardio burns a fuckton of calories.
you need calories to gain mass.

You are staying thin because that's a cardio workout, not a strength workout you tard.

>guys im tiny
>heres my cardio dominant routine
>posts this while eating my bulking diet apple

You probably don't eat as much as you think and if you don't want to be a skellington then your routine has to get flipped on its head.

Who the fuck bulks on apples?

so guys, op here, what are the best forms of strength training you know, and how much of it spaced out throughout the day should I do to get the best muscle growth possible

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>What are the the benefits of taking a cold shower after a routine?
increases blood circulation n shit so your muscle fibers that you tore apart in your workout are getting fed more of the stuff they need to heal as fast as they can.

this is not rocketscience, this is broscience, which is harder.

SS+GOMAD :^)

jk

My routine is
day1: shoulder/ neck/ lower back
day2: arms/ side abs
day3: legs/ abs
day4: back/chest/lower back
day5: rest day ((((calves)haha, don't think so bro)))
day6: repeat...

Incase you can't be arsed and you've triggered me here it is
Workout A:
3x5 squats (that's 3 sets of 5 reps)
3x5 bench
1x5 deadlift
Workout B
3x5 squats
3x5 OHP
5x3 power clean

First week:
A rest B rest A rest

Second week:
B rest A rest B
Repeat for 4 to 8 weeks
Make sure it's heavy, not so heavy that you can only do 2 sets and risk killing yourself, but no so light that you're no REALLY pushing near the end
And still read the sticky

>have extremely high metabolism (can eat anything for days and literally still stay unhealthily thin)

do 3 or 4x8 of at least four compound exercises 3 days a eeek
make deadlifts one of them
only do treadmil as a warm
remember to stretch before deadlifing

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.
OP don't listen to this guy
Do the SS

Read the sticky you retarded faggot

sorry
do 3x1 of deadlifts and go bear your max weight
you can find your max out by starting light and working on form (very important, have someone check you out)

I am works pretty good for me.
This routine always gives each muscle just enough time to recover.

No you're not, do you think I'm blind?

so only one of those workouts for the whole day?

>muh deadlifts
it's so stupid to send newbies to the gym and tell them to do deadlifts (probably without even a instruction by a trainer).
do deadlifts after you made some beginner gains and after you have a feeling for what is good form and what isnt.

the pic i posted in was from another thread and i used it to mock SS.

Yes let's say you start Monday
Monday
>workout A
Tuesday
>rest
Wednesday
>workout B
Thursday
>rest
Friday
>workout A
Remember to do about 10 minutes or so of light cardio along with stretching before hand.
I know it doesn't seem like much but trust me it works. With warmup and post lift stretching you'll be in the gym for a little over an hour. You can add in pullups and/or arm workouts if you feel it's necessary but wait until your first week is up before you decide. I added in tricep work too early and couldn't bench shit.
Also EAT motherfucker. Keep eating, when you think you've eat enough, you haven't, keep eating. And sleep as long as you possibly can.

>walk into gym
>after your warm up ask the nearest trainer/employee to check your deadlift form
>failing that just ask someone who looks like they know what they're doing.

don't do SS, do greyskull instead

when do you reckon i'll have results?

many people here have crippling anxiety issues and probably won't do this.
Also being new to the gym and getting told how do DL with proper form is like a math moron trying to learn how to solve differential equations by heart.
They just don't know what feels right and what feels wrong.
I'd recomment exercises which don't fuck up your back if executed wrong until you leave the dyel phase.

You'll notice a slight increase in how well you can squat in about a week. Aesthetically probably about 3 weeks if you stick to your routine and have a good diet.
Buy some whey protein powder aswell. Banana flavour is my preferred but it's up to you.

I don't get it. For a DL don't you just, pick the weight up, then put it down? All you have to do is stand up, seems like easiest exercise.

alright sounds cool

thanks man, really appreciate it

I just watched plenty on vids at home, practiced my form in the mirror a few times and went light for my first lift.
If they're lifting wrong their body will let them know.

yes, but if your form is shit you'll have major back issues in a few years since the weight is so heavy.

I'm the other guy, it's keeping your back straight and using your hips that takes some concentration. Make sure you watch tutorials and/or ask someone to show you. Or you can do what this guy said but personally I don't see why you should NOT do something in the SS (something specifically designed for newbies)