height
weight
dick size

if only you didnt dress like a 14 year old

ITT: people that don't know tiny

not going to make it

You're not tiny cunt, tiny was too jacked for Veeky Forums

Inb4 manlet I know I am.

I have a serious problem trying to fill in my lower Pec, it just ends, it's not rounded like I want. How the fuck do I fill in the bottom? The top filled out fine with Incline but the sternal head is shit.

CUTE SHOES

Is it true that tinytrip went to South America or Africa to live with the monkeys? I specifically remember him being gone having something to do with monkeys, but I was doing a lot of drugs back then so idk.

Side pull cable pulls. Forearm parallel to the floor. Start with your arm out from the side of your body, and pull to your opposite pec.

That sounds awesome gonna try those out right now

I have not a clue m8 I know from some anons that he's doing fine in the UK and recently had a threesome but he found it underwhelming

My manlet alarm is going off

Tl;dr: not mirin

Tossed this in old thread, but curious what y'all think.
Pic is me after cutting for two months,it's been sloppy but I've made some progress.

Pretty new to the whole lifting deal, but I'd like to think I at least have potential.

6'2"
185 lbs

Sry for the shit lighting in bathroom

6'2"
204 lbs

Currently bulking.

what do you do for chest?

Started three weeks ago

Nice

Please tell me this isn't a trap

A lot of incline db press, flat bench, alternated high/low cable flys

don't pull up your panties so high, it's ugly

i find it hot, fuck off

Sure
6'0

Turns out it doesn't fix being dead inside.

pls be in Pittsburgh

>White knighting.

>3 weeks
>expecting anything to show

Come back in like 2 months and attention whore with the before and after pic. You're jumping on the train too early.

Where the hell is your shape, man. You're looking pretty DYEL status. I can faintly make out some abs, so you're doing something right. Maybe take in less calories.

Maybe work on your arms to look more proportional as well, right now you kind of look like someone taped 2 pool tubes to opposite sides of a barrel.

That beard doesn't really accent your face shape well, imo. Nice bod though, no homo

Those are some bourgeoisie ass looking lockers

Speak for yourself, I'm at least 10% less dead inside because of lifting.

>those shoes
>that filthy apartment

oh brother I am anything but mirin'.

6'0

Left ~235
Right ~203

Cutting down to 195. Lmk.

kill yourself my man

Why does everyone on here weigh so little? I feel like I'm the only one trying to push past 200. Currently 194.

Because nobody likes eating to bulk. Everyone, once cutting, sticks to maintain because they like their bods.

I'm also shooting for 200, though. We gon' make it bruh.

Pls respond

I don't even bulk. I mean I 'clean bulk' I guess. I eat healthy around ~300 surplus. I don't even want to be super ripped if I gotta weigh like 170 or something

damn what do you do for back/bis?

yeah it looks long and the beard is lengthening it

>That
>206

feckin dense, brah

>inb4 tattoos

I fuckin know they're gay fuck off

6' 194lbs

left 140 right 170. 4 months in on a dirty bulk, just glad i finally stopped looking like a holocaust survivor

MUH DIIIICK... is entirely flaccid.
Who has pink walls? The only girls with pink walls still live with their parents.
Give it 6 more months.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
NODNOL

they're not that bad. own them you low test cuck. you sound like a beta faggot for apologizing for them.

gay tattoos

6'0

Didn't realize I was apologizing. Simply stating how tired I am of people bitching about it on here. Never get any advice for my physique just whining at my tattoos.

How would one tell how to improve that which is already perfect? Unless you show your ass/legs there isn't much anyone can say. I don't like the body hair but that's just personal taste.

Worked out on and off for ~8 months. Only started getting serious around 3 months ago. Went from weak and thin (60 kg 5'7) to fat and less weak (70 kg). Pls tell me what mode I am.

NGE tattoo??

One more week of DNP cutting lads. Then it's back on the Gaines Train.
>inb4 killing self with literal poison

Thique man. You got nice shoulders.

It's all good man. You got a frame that screams potential husbando mode. Just remember to lift, eat, and rest. It takes time. Just be consistent brah.

Decent ab genetics man. I got the same pec issue, just do what says and you'll be fine

Hooge brah

Not bad man. You have wide hips like me (tho not nearly as wide). The key is back and delts. What routine are you doing?

Looking stronk. Nice cut progress man.

Mirin chest hair. Better be doin deads, you got the limbs and potential to pull big numbers

Looking nice. Stats?

Beautiful man. How long lifting?

Still dyel. But don't worry. Next to practice consistency and lift heavy. SS with dips and chins

What were their names?

Yessir. I like the anime. Even with its presumptuous 2deep4u nonsense all the fights are cool as hell. Music in the rebuild series is fuckin on point too.

I don't know the guy lol but he posts on other forums o don't know about, he keeps a low profile

Kind words user. But I already know my ass and legs need work, so that is what I'm doing. Husbando mode is my goal.

Am I gonna make it, Veeky Forums?

Sorry for sideways pic. I swear it's not as bad as the shitty light makes it look.

Crop the photo. If the size of the photo is too big, it'll flip it sideways.

Of course you'll make it brah. What routine is u doin?

Thanks for the tip.

Muay Thai classes leave me without money for an actual gym so pic related boydweights with a doorframe pullup bar.

Muay Thai 2Xweek (just started 3X)
Treadmill C25K 3Xweek
Pic related 1Xweek

Should probably cut.

Never seen a girl go after a "husbando" only gays. Sure do it, just know what you're getting into.

Lifting almost 2 years

Starting from this after living with a gains goblin whore girlfriend for the last year.

Nice diaper.

Speedo

From the first time you posted that pic in a thread long ago, everyone ripped you for wearing that 'speedo' which looked like a kids underwear/diaper to everyone to commented. I suggest never wearing it again.

>11 months in

How far an i from otter mode

6'2

do you do any isolations for arms?

Please either grow normal beard or shave off

concentration curls and hammer curls sometimes for triceps nah

old pic, finals got me outta the gym for 2 weeks ;_;

All these new fags

That's Tiny's body, but not him posting.

Nah

Noice body mate.

It really looks like you're wearing diapers though. I don't want to detract from the fact that you look healthy and aesthetic, but I just thought a fellow bro should tell another bro something like that.

La fitness lockers to be specific.A lot. Lots of reps of really heavy crap. I'd post routine but it would seem like a meme. I just found what works for me.
>breakfast was 9 eggs and 8 sausage links. (More then normal but it was tasty.)

cute tummy though
Nicely done
Eva tat!

>Tfw your shitty apartment has no windows so you never get good lighting
Please excuse the mess...I'm moving out

Only do pull ups and sit-ups ~3 times a week u mirrin

guise I think I might have overbulked :c

if I start intense cardio (rollerblading fast for 2 hours) and eat the same and keep lifts the same will I start losing fat?

How does this work?

6'3 - 236 lbs btw

pls respond

mirin btw except the grill, I just wanted to let you know that gauging your hip circumference, I doubt you could birth me a healthy babby

To tall you'll never make it

Marry my brother, please.

Up to 167 at 5'11"

have my babies please

>rollerblading

"You burn nearly as many calories on skates as you do running (for a 125-pound person, that's 210 calories inline skating for 30 minutes versus 240 calories running 12-minute miles for the same duration, according to Harvard Health Publications)"

"According to MayoClinic.com, a 160-lb. person burns 913 calories rollerblading at an average pace for one hour. In that same hour, someone who is 200 lbs. will burn 1,138 calories and a 240-lb. person will burn 1,363 calories."

>average pace

>implying I will not go 30 mph with my new-found thunder-thighs

Plus, it's fun.

Nice trips doe.

damn those legs look smooth ;)

Very

Veryniqqa please crop out your disgusting dick

na bruh. my loyal faggots need solid fap material

can you shut the fuck up

God damn mirin' those lats man.

jesus christ your pecs are huge

what is your routine?

All I do is incline press for chest these days. Used to do flat but got bored and wanted to switch it up.

1st set: 5 reps at max effort
2nd set: reduce 1st set by 10% and do 6 reps
3rd set: reduce 2nd set by 10% and do 8 reps

I use microplates and try to increase my 1st set weight by 1-2 lbs each chest day

Thanks senpai.
lol