Tanks

At what point do you rate a tank top? I'm beginning to feel like the bigger I get the more awkward I feel in a tank, like I might be coming across as a try hard.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you have a shoulder vein but no bicep vein

lookin good though

I've had chest and shoulder veins with 0 effort since freshmen year. Always had them.
Thanks, but any input on the question?

Checked, and I think it looks fine on you though I don't like that color but that's just imo.

When I see skinny guys in tanks I think they have way too much self-esteem

When I see fast guys in tanks I think the same but that they think they are muscular big

When I see build guys in tanks I think they try to show off

In the end everyone will see you differently and most don't care about you so why care about their opinion
If you want to wear tanks wear them

I will wear them in summer too even though I'm nowhere close to my goal body just because its ducking hot outside

As a general rule, I think it's best to avoid tanks outside of the gym. Imo I feel it comes off as too tryhard.

I only wear them if im actively working out or running etc. Wearing tanks around town is for tryhards UNLESS you live in a beach town then its whatever senpai

depends where you live/ how hot it is outside

when I lived in socal, I wore tanks al the time

now that I live in portland, I only wear them as sleepwear, at the gym, or just around the house

If you can fill out a tank top, which it looks like you can, go for it

>ducking

You look lost, here let me help

reddit.com

I used to wear em pretty constantly when I first starting getting some nice visible gains. Now that I'm much bigger I no longer wear them outside of the gym cause I feel like a douche. I'll wear em at the beach and whatnot though.

Im on my phone and it didn't learned the word yet

you look fine, it's when you start adding other accessories like snapbacks that you come across as tryhard

Depends on where you live. Here in socal, every one wears tank tops and boardshorts everywhere. Hell, I would wear a tank to my own wedding.

Also, I personally wouldn't wear a tank that tight on me.

i feel the same and others probably do too. I feel super uncomfortable wearing tanks.
Since i got big i never wear tanks ever again.

When i see the chads in the gym with tanks, its so cringery and awkward because you just know they are feeling all though.

I dont care about skellys wearing tanks, we know they are skellys and they know too.

The only times i wear tanks is when i actually need them.
For example when its really hot outside and im at the beach.
Or when you are on vacation walking through forests, deserts or whatever.

This is when i actually feel comfortable with them, when i actually need them.
Wearing the for looks only (which 90% do) is cringey.

Also depends on the person. Im just not the type of guy to wear tanks.

While someone like Jeff Seid defo is

I wear them wherever whenever. I run fucking hot. I get sweaty just facing. I look try hard af because I'm enormous but who cares. It's comfy.

Hey look its this faggot again who wants attention because he poses with his gun like a fucking coward.

I just feel more comfortable wearing tanks doesnt rub in your armpits and shit when doing shoulders n stuff. On legdays i wear hoodie though

You've got the right to show off and display your might. If you look like shit then cover up please.

boardshorts you are roided lanklet who is too tall to ever look good

your face makes you look like a 50 year old lesbian with your tiny head you are not intimidating or big

They're called wife beaters user. Men who viciously beat their wives would wear them

>I wear tanks as sleepwear
Americans.

+1

...when you're walking through forests, deserts, etc. is the last possible place you should be wearing a tank top. Your body needs protection from the elements. Nature doesn't want to see your exposed biceps and armpits, as nice as they may look, you're just leaving yourself vulnerable

I'm just starting to like tank tops now that i get bigger. Always thought they were for douchebags.

>falling for the sleeping naked meme
Good one Ahmed.

Tank top at the gym, beach, hiking, festivals, hanging around home
Shirt everywhere els.

Depends on where you live, and how it is outside.
Here in NM, some people just walk around outright shirtless outside.

>tryhard
Insecure faggot detected. I can wear whatever the fuck i want mayne.

better to be seen as a douche than not be seen at all senpai.

This. I've been called big by normies but I'm not. I fucking sweat like crazy and if it's hot out I'm wearing a tank or a cutoff. Fuck it.

>the year of mohamed 2016
>not wanting ass spiders in your poo crust

You're not going to make it, yank

Why did you black out your gun?

/Thread

Not OP but britbongs and yurocucks get triggered at our freedoms

idgaf if people think I'm a try hard, that's just their way of making themselves feel better that they don't try harder

I wear lucky brand jeans too, OP. What model do you wear?

Fuck you you don't live in Florida and have hyperhydrosis. Shit sucks, bro.

what am ss infested t-rex,fix your proportions mang.
also cut for -4% bf and you'll look great.

I would say wear whatever the fuck you want. I wear swim trunks when I'm not even swimming. Once you stop giving a fuck, life is way better.

London?

If you aren't fat, and it is hot; wear a tank.

This. Also nice bod

>rate

Marine detected
Rah devil

Exactly, I'm on Clearwater and come mid July idgaf who's thinking what about me it's hot as balls and I would leave the house in just tighty whities if I could so yeah I'm wearing shorts and a tank top...

Thats the exact opposite for me. I feel like wearing them in the gym is the epitome of tryhard. Outside the gym when its hot is fine

Tanks are good if
>live within an hour of the beach
>sub 12%bf, not hard really
>not strong fat or even builtfat. Having a lot of mass looks awful in tanks, see OP
>not skelly
>must have tan. See OP again lol, nobody wants to see your pasty pale shoulders bro

The ideal tank body is prob zyzz prime.

I meant fat, not mass

who cares its just clothes, stop giving a shit about how other ppl look at u

when you're at the point where you have to ask an indonesian fly fishing discussion board whether a tank top is douchy or not cause you're too insecure of what other people think of you then maybe you just shouldn't wear any tanktops at all

With skin that tone you should avoid red shirts. Also it's too tight

>it's not okay to ask opinions
Yeah okay dipshit

Seriously, skip a leg day once in awhile.

already answered you, dont wear it as its making you insecure

The really deep neck, stringer tanks look stupid on anyone.

Normal tanks are also hard to pull off, too small and you look dumb, to big and you look like an egomaniacal show off.

Tank tops are never acceptable. They're degenerate meathead attire worn by white trash and nerdy kids who start seeing some muscle definition after a year of lifting and want to show off. It's literally fedora tier. Fuck off with this shit.

I like big legs, also my upper body is pretty built already
>cut for -4% bf
now I know you're not srs
fuck off, if you want twig legs that's your own prerogative

t. asshurt fattie that can't wear a tanktop

Suns out guns out

Same here, I'm not even "big" (as I would consider myself big at 85-90kg) but I absolutely avoid wearing a tank now.

Skinny t-shirts are fine and less in your face in my opinion and you can still perfectly show of your gains in a more mannered subtle way, I think it looks even better when clothes are over your body.

Boardshorts? Anyway you look fine in it. I wear tanks all the time but I live in Florida so all the young guys do it

Spot on.

fat

Oh shit we're twins

Do yourself a favor buy a Thompson t-shirt. I'm not fucking joking it's saved my life

for OP
>go up a size on shirt
>different hue, tone on that one matches skin
>darker/lighter denim with a better fit, jeans are filled out but look like they have no taper

Tanks work as long as you make it look like you're not using muscles to make up for dressing like shit.

Tanktops are a no-win scenario in almost all cases. You look like a tryhard low-class beaner deuche.
Get light, thin t-shirts instead.