Cant lose weight wut do

My recommended caloric intake is 2500-2800kcal. I am 170lb (77kg) my guess is between 17-20%body fat. I'm decently muscular, nothing impressive, but I'm not a fat piece of shit or a skinny pencil neck.
I'm trying to get into PJ indoc so calisthenics are top priority. Needless to say, strength and becoming lean are necessity. Went down from 195lb-170lb in the last year and a half. Cannot get past 170 plateau. I eat between 1300-1800kcal a day. I run atleast 10miles a week, usually 15-20. How am I not losing weight? Do i need to eat more? I've noticed my running is also sloping to negative progression.
Tldr; i need 2650kcal to maintain, i eat 1500kcal a day and get moderate excersise still cant lose weight. wut do.
Thanks for any input Veeky Forums, you guys are always helpful

If your maintenance is 2650 then you only need to eat at 250-500 cal deficit.

Are you sure you're properly counting your macros? Are you getting 1g-1.2g of protein per lb of body weight? Getting ~20% of cals from fat and the rest carbs?

I get atleast .8g protien a day. diet consits mainly of grilled whitefish, broccoli, potatoes, oatmeal with fruit for breakfast, and i get probably 15-20% shit i shouldnt eat (mac&cheese etc.) I drink nothing but water occasionally cofee. sugar is between 15-35g a day. not familiar with macros

at;east 150g of protien. dont know why i didnt just type that

what pisses me off most is that god damn doctor son of a bitch that ate nothing but shit and lost that weight

>i need 2650kcal to maintain,
>i eat 1500kcal a day
>still cant lose weight.
One or more of these can't be true. You're either overshooting your TDEE or are eating more than you think

You were baiting in the other fat fag thread. You're baiting again now.

If not you're not counting correctly.

Pls go stay go.

was not me. posted earlier about my pull ups.
all three true. ive thought that maybe if i eay more ill have enough energy o increase cardio. ive been stumped at 9min mile pace maxing 4miles for like 6 months

i do count. correctly. my cheat days where i feel like shit for eating so much tops 2200kcal, and that is rare. i have prob 2 days a week i hit 2000, but they are usually followed by 1300-1500 days

You're lying about your intake

>If I eat more I can run more
>the more food I eat the thinner I'll be

I can't believe this isn't bait or mental illness

i assure you im not. I'm user with nothing to gain from lying. I've spent hours upon hours of researching nutrition

Stop cheating.
Count more accurately.
Exercise more
Read the sticky

I've only resorted to this thinking because of my situation. It was working great for me from 195lb to 170. Just been stumped for the last few months.
Not looking for attention. I just dont understand.

I've started doing sprints the last couple of weeks because i hear it's the powerhouse of weight loss

Are you sure it's fat or do you have a shitty posture?

FWIW, I had the same problem. Turns out that when I cut calories, I just lose muscle and no fat at all (well, I guess I'd start losing fat after all the muscle is gone). I have to eat a lot and work out a lot to lose fat.

At least I had my bf% measured soon enough or I really would have lost all gains.

>2650 marbles come out of the bucket every day
>1500 marbles go into the bucket every day
>The number of marbles in the bucket doesn't change
One of these statements can't be true

I'm almost certain ive lost muscles. I could do 45 push ups in a minute few months ago, now i top 30-35. quite a big cut for a few months. im certain my body fat is between 17%-20% from look and bmi

muscle mass*

even on my cheat days i dont reach my maintenance intake. that is why i am so confused.

Well, man, you gotta find out what's working for you. Losing muscle is really bad health-wise. Shortly after I broke off the diet, I really got a bad case of the flu and I'm still under the water a week later. I'm lucky if I can sleep.

Basically, Veeky Forums is full of shit as usual. They don't understand physics and biochemistry.

tl;dr: Find out what's working for you, do it, and stop doing what's not working. This should be common sense but I guess we're all autistic here.

Dont cheat and keep going for a month or two. If you still not lost weight, you must be very special.

>I'll just add this bag of marbels to the bucket
>there's probably like 20 marbels it I don't need to check

Either be more accurate or stop lieing. I seriously doubt that you've found the key to infinite energy.

2650 to maintain is highly unlikely unless you are doing physical work.
More realistic to maintain on 170 lb would be 2000 kcal, maybe a little bit more or less, depending on your metabolism.

>Either be more accurate or stop lieing
L2English, Pajeet.

>2650 to maintain is highly unlikely unless you are doing physical work.
Manlet detected.

>learn to English
Fair enough
Stop deflecting

Watch the show "secret eaters" senpai

What's more likely? You're deluding yourself about how much you take in (or just aren't counting good enough), or the law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to you and you have found the key to creating energy from nothing?