Brehs I think I have gyno

Brehs I think I have gyno

Are you a cow ?

1 TIT GYNO

What?

Pretty sure it just looks like that since the other hand is elevated holding the camera.

Can you even have gyno in one tit?

Going to post some more angles, this pic looks like shit.

I had 1 tit gyno when I was younger, so I made myself get obese to balance it out

Minor minor, even if it is gyno.

Watch 'athlean x' on man boobs.

Ifbyou build more muscle there, you're not going to give a shit.

lol

Can't the doctors give you pills that make gyno go away? Like estrogen blockers or something?

>Can't the doctors give you pills that make gyno go away? Like estrogen blockers or something?
No. Once the tissue is there all you can do is cut it away. They do that with an operation.

No you're just overweight

God fucking DAMMIT

I should've gotten checked a long time ago for hormone problems Jesus fucking Christ. I don't want another fucking surgery

Honestly feel like my whole body is pretty feminine looking. That's depressing to hear.

I very much doubt that.

>THOSE. FUCKING. HIPS.

I'm not gonna find you haha

I look exactly the same as you lol

Same hips and slightly oversized chest

W-we're all gonna make it

I hate this I thought I could just go take a fucking pill or something

I'm fucked and I'll probably be at a beach in less than a month

Fucking kill me

Maybe if I was gay id be okay with this

Yeah you have mild gyno. I also have 1 tit gyno (both nipples puffy, but actual tissue developed under just 1).
Don't trip, nobody outside of fit cares

You don't ever consider surgery?

I don't see how people outside of Veeky Forums won't care when I have puffy nipples that stick out wearing shirts like underarmor. It's fucking embarrassing.

started doing tons of push ups for the same reason. fucking titties, making me insecure 'n shit

you're a real whiney bitch arent you

Just lift and eat right you fucking cuck

Fat.
Fat.
Fat.
DYEL
Why are you even posting lol.

>brehs i think i have gyno
>think

you look like a normal dyel human being, you don't have hormone problems

>gee i haven't done any training since birth
>holy shit why i look like a weak pussy ;-;
>i don't even have a v taper ;_; (but he isn't able to do 1 pull up)

you DONT have gyno you dumb bitch. how about you actually start lifting?

>people actually think lifting will remove puffy big nipples

This board is filled with people who hit things to fix them I'm guessing.

Son, you are skinny fat. Not klinefelters, not gyno. You have fat and little muscle

Either, Get to the damn gym and EARN your v-taper like a man or be a little bitch, take some estrogen and become the little girl Veeky Forumsizens dream of plowing.

Holy shit you guys I don't want a fucking v taper that's not why I made the thread that's not what concerns me it's just my tits.

This is how I feel yet there are people here saying I don't.

>This is how I feel yet there are people here saying I don't.
Of course you don't, you fucking mongoloid. You just have body fat. Literally go to a doc and ask him if you have gyno. You're going to get laughed out of his office.

All the people saying "just lift"

Where is the proof that that makes gyno go away? I don't see how lifting can help the problem.

Most people who think they have gyno actually only have fat.

My doctor is a female and a NP but I guess I need to do it to be sure

Did you even see the op? I don't see how I'm going to get laughed out with man tits like that.

I don't see how that would be me. I'm not that fat, why would a normal average amount of fat cause tits like that?

Just look at this droopy puffy ass nipple.

Some of the other people that say their nipples look like this post pics or something I don't believe that this is normal.

Breh...

What?

I would just try to keep building the chest out, in the hope that it gets flattened out by the muscle.

Other than that, just keep your shirt on.

Wouldn't building the chest just make it worse?

Do I really have to keep my shirt off? I won't really have that option if go to the beach, does it look that bad?

I don't know, to be honest, since my nips are flat as paper. But shit, you want to get fucking shredded anyway, don't you? Might as well fucking go for it and hope for the best. I would guess if you muscles start bulging beneath the skin, it'll get stretched out and be less visible.

I don't think anybody on the beach would take note, honestly. Having a bit of fat buildup below the nips isn't nearly as big a deal IRL as people make it out to be on Veeky Forums. It also only really looks bad from that angle, in the frontview you can't even see it anyway. So whatever, I guess -- but if you're insecure about it, nobody will force you into situations where you have to take your shirt off.

If I couldn't take my shirt off id probably get surgery or something

That would be miserable. But maybe it doesn't look AS bad as I think it does. It also looks a lot better if my nipples are hard.

you're fine dude. you just need to actually lift to fill in your body with muscle.

Start lifting and it does wonders. I was like you and have borderline klinefelt and it evens things out nicely. It also gives you t boost which counters estrogen better than any surgery

Fuck off with your shitty klinefelter meme.

Yeah but according to user hormones don't matter now since the tissues there, only surgery will remove it.

Well for starters you don't know if it's actual gyno or just fat. If it's skinny fat, a diet and hard regimen will get rid of it. If it's actual gyno.. Well I doubt a workout will get rid of it, but either way it will improve it or at the very least counter it. I'd suggest seeing a physician aboit this though, it is very much best to know this beforehand and he can walk you through it better than any virgin on Veeky Forums can

I hope it's just fat but I don't see how it can be. Not only am I not fat but why would fat present itself on the tits like that?

Skinny fat often goes to hips, stomach and breasts in males. Not a scientist. If it makes you feel better by comparison mine were considerably worse than yoyes before starting out and they have gotten better. I'm just too much of a bitch to see a physician thoigh I really need to.

>Can you even have gyno in one tit?
yes, and it sucks

So you think you have actual gyno and not fat?

Better than both, no?

No, when you felt it coming on you could've taken an AI or something like Nolva to prevent it. Other than that there's surgery to get it removed and get a certain gland removed so it doesn't come back but it's a couple grand. If you eat right and lift it won't look as bad though.

Well I really hope it isn't gyno and I'm just weird about fat placement, I really don't want to just bandaid something like this.

Is the medication even permanent? Do you have to stay on it to keep it from coming back?

>nobody outside of fit cares
dont kid yourself famalam i see guys getting flak for it all day everyday

Hey man, do your nips look normal what they're hard?

He already said that they do:

Proper posture will correct it. That's not gyno.

Ok matey allow me to make your day. Order some super glue online, 'KrazyGlue' is what I use. It's not harmful to the skin in anyway, as it was originally designed to be used on skin.

Get your nips hard first, apply glue to entire nipple. Wait a few seconds and it will dry, leaving with hard nips for days.

It will however, start to crumble after a full day though and may be noticeable if your shirt is off. so may want to peel it off after each use.

If you put too much on it will look shiny. If anyone asks, it's a liquid band-aid, as your nips are 'sensitive as fuck'

Lol gay.

No mate, two men fucking eachother in the ass is gay. This is not gay. Child.

Gyno isn't that bad and decent posture would make it barely visible.

OP, you have gyno. Everyone else saying you don't or to "actually lift" are just ignorant.

>actual gyno here lifting for 8 years (low BF and muscles actually make the issue more pronounced)

Lol

pic pls

Better but I don't know if I'd say normal.

It may help but I have improved my posture a bit, I don't think it's the only problem.

I think I'll make an appointment soon enough, hopefully a nurse practitioner knows enough.