/FeelsAndChill/

Post feels lads (add a Veeky Forums related comment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3jdbFOidds
youtube.com/watch?v=CloEsLecn5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think I'm in love again.

i have almost given up on life

had a great workout today though, always feel a little better after a workout, makes me going until the next one

Starting to work out again, and bitches are coming out of nowhere wanting the peen. Working out just makes life better. Thank you fit gods

Reported for posting /r9k/ garbage

>first essay of term came back at a barely acceptable mark (low 2:1)
>reading for this week is insane and i'm struggling to finish it
>maybe i'm too dumb for O_____ uni
>OHP is stalling
>Finishing with cut to realise I only made minimal muscle gains even though lifts all improved
>girl pulling me into implied relationship and I'm uncertain if I want it
>juniors and friends depend on me to be the guy who has everything going (job settled, does well with minimal effort, looks good)
>additional jurisdiction law exams (which will determine if I actually have a job) coming up and my supplier hasn't delivered my study materials
>social life like shit because I promised myself i'll hermit for a proper 1st class

My only solace right now is going to the gym and making good lifts. Feel like crap

>discover Veeky Forums sophomore year of highschool
>only had 2 real friends
>become red pilled
>don't think of myself as an individual anymore
>drop all hobbies
>cocoon mode for 2 1/2 years
>every day is scheduled and autistic
>18, senior in hs no longer cocoon mode
>people want to be a part of my life now
>I just want to be a part of life again
>people assume I'm smart, but in reality I've just had nothing better to do than study
>people assume I have good genetics, but in reality I've had nothing better to do than lift
>people assume I have a gf because I never talk to girls, but in reality I have no gf & am so far removed socially that learning to open up again would take a lot of effort and time
>people "don't want to bother me."
>still only have 2 real friends, but get more attention than before
>

Please bother me, take me away from this monotony

fuck off tripfag

feels are moot approved

>tripping
>being the worst tripfag

you're literally worthless

your advice is always trash

u @ oxford?

>moot

That dumb cuckold isn't boss around here anymore

We're under new and better leadership

You know, I think 75% of the reason I browse Veeky Forums is for feels. 20% is for the humor/culture. 5% is for the fitness. I mean I love lifting and fitness... But I never really feel like talking about it.

"Yeah weights and shit guys"

Watching my ex slowly turn into a partyslut before my eyes. Genuinely gave a shit about her, and now she's self destructing. This is the purest form of despair I've ever experienced.

Hitting a wall with my OHP, but lifts progressing nicely otherwise. Getting real fucjing tired of oats though.

yeah

lolwhut? don't 99% of girls go through a partying slut phase?
it's just something fun to play around with for a while when you're still young. not to mention the male attention feeds their egos
it's to be expected
doesn't make her a bad person

Sorry to hear that brother. How old is the girl? Unfortunately dating girls younger than you can be shitty because they love to go through a party slut phase and it usually destroys the relationship.

>tfw everyone is complimenting my gains
>tfw she barely notices me

>was bullied to the point of suicide in middle school/early high school
>got in fights all the time, never hit back because I'd get in trouble
>kids would literally tell me to kill myself on a daily basis
>used to get left anonymous notes in my locker about how much of a failure I am
>home life is terrible, parents always fighting, mom tells me I was a mistake on night, dad tells me its my fault they fight
>too pussy to kill myself, start self harming without telling anyone
>eventually its too much, hang myself with a bandanna in the bathroom at school
>I blackout, knot comes undone, I wake up and an hour has passed
>decide to go to the counseler because shit is bad
>spill everything to him but the self harm and suicide attempts
>he says he won't tell my folks
>get home, parents are beyond mad, tell me I made them look bad and how I'm a disgrace
>grounded me for 6 months, couldn't do anything, couldn't see my friend anymore
>get made to read a book called "A Child Called It" and my mom tells me my life is good and this is what bad is like
>realize I can never get help again
>smoke weed everyday, skip school and booze as a freshman
>2 more suicide attempts before we move schools and states

I've blocked most of my childhood out. All the people that bullied me came from rich families with connections to AAA schools. I'm working a labor job and taking online classes. I've struggled with suicide for a long time. At this point I don't give a fuck about anything. We all gotta die sometime.

im jealous
i was always the best academically. didn't get into oxford because i didnt study for the retarded test because i thought i didnt have to, even though i ended up with best A level results in school
the kid who got in to oxford from my class wasn't as smart as me but he studied a ton for the test and had a lot of help for interview etc from the head teacher of my school who hated me. now he's living it up and im nothing
ever since my life spiraled into a pile of shit lel
what subject are you reading

>go out with girl from work several times over a month
>creep her out I think and scared her off
>wake up today feeling great, glad that there's no anxiety about her leaving any more
>go to work
>see her
>life is sucked out of me

>t. sensitive male liberal who has never dated a woman with morals

So progressive bro, I bet your wife's son will look up to you one day

I'm also attracted to boards with feels but I'm not pathetic enough to go to /r9k/ just yet. I was more of a /tv/ poster before it turned into a no-fun-allowed zone. Now I barely go there anymore. Now I just lift.

>tfw no one is even complimenting my gains
I guess I gotta work harder.

>implying i would ever date a party slut
LOL. I date the 1% bro :)

You're alright then

I miss my uni friends and I hate my soul-sucking summer office job.

Most of nights and weekends are spend like pic related. I don't even care if I'm cutting.

anything I say about how uni isn't all that is not going to help so fuck that. All I can say to help is that everyone is dealt a shit hand once in a while and all we can do is play the cards right. Keep playing your cards user, we'll make it yet. We have own set of problems and you won't really feel the prestige: soul crushing work trade-off until you hit 50% of your course, finals are approaching and it's 24 hours before weekly 3k word essay deadline and you're trying to understand what some crummy bastard said 70 years ago.

I'm doing Law. Keep it up user but you have the right to feel sad. Like your experience shows, its not about how good you are objectively its about how good you appear to be in that moment. Just gotta work through the hard times. Fuck this gay earth sometimes

>abusive childhood
>bullied by rich kids
Me too user. I'm trying to find peace in attempting to make the world a little less miserable. Fuck a AAA school, go to a CC for a bit and then transfer your best state school, study something you believe in. Work hard, prove that you can do things they always said you couldn't.
Don't let those rich little shits or your careless parents make you believe you're not worth anything.
I believe in you user, we can make it.

21, same as me. Guess it was inevtiable given her older sisters were standard partyslut models, just hurts to see man.

>have literal marriage material gf
>will never cheat
>miss the time where I used to be able to chase chicks and party
>crushing hard on this girl at work who for some reason hates me and is a bitch

I also started going to the gym again after a long hiatus, hopefully if I get swole and get some mires it'll quench my thirst for female attention.

thanks pal, shit helps
i'm sure you'll get through the workload. don't waste the opportunity you've earned yourself

I joined the national guard. Literally best choice I've made ever.
>can afford best state school now (LSU)
>awesome networking
>great people

But this moment made it worth it all
>flooding sweeps my state
>our sister unit was on training out of state so we didn't get activated to help
>myself and about 20 people volunteer
>we are out evacing people in big ass trucks
>ground is deemed too unstable to get the truck through
>elderly woman is probably gonna die by the time we can get boats out there
>I can't swim
>fuck it,
>walk 2 miles in the water to her house
>she's on her roof, house is half under
>I help her down, carry her another 2 miles in 5 to 6 foot water (I'm 6'4")
>later on the radio that night the same woman is talking about how what I did was the most selfless thing shes ever seen

Made everything I've been through worth it. I didn't care if the water swept me away. My life had no value in my mind. Hers did.

You wanna talk, user?

bretty cool sdory my man

Look it up bro. Louisiana flooding march.

You were in the other thread, I remember you.

I wasn't being sarcastic dude
thats awesome

This website is ruining my life and my perception of reality but I can't stop coming here

why

I feel this feel

>tfw when you do not know how to cross the normie barrier but they all think you are awesome for some reason.

Crouching tiger hidden pepe

Realize what you have man. We always want what we don't have. Take her and run far the fuck away if what you're saying is true and you'd wife her. Christ knows that thise chances don't come very often.

I'm just in one of those periods where I don't feel like doing anything. I still lift and keep up with the gym but other than that I sit around and stare at the computer all day. I need to figure out reasons to get out of the house and ways to force myself to be more productive.

>been doing 5X5 SL for about a month now
>keep rounding my back during deadlifts
>able to do the other lifts in the proper form
>felt pain in my lower back yesterday after trying

Should I just stop trying to do deadlifts? Even after speaking to a personal trainer to get the form down, I'm still not doing it right.

>Grew up with a pipeline family
>dad never home
>vowed that wouldn't be my life
>went to school, bachelors in business/HR because I like to help people
>degree has done nothing for me
>best job I can find is in construction
>I've become my father, only I make far less than him and I've got student loans that will probably haunt me for at least half my life

Every fucking girl its the same shit

>Tinder match, meet on campus doesn't matter
>Have nice talk, go for a date, maybe even fuck
>Never manage to actually get anything going
>Realize that deep down I don't actually like any of these women, and instead use them to see if I can be really ever be loved

>he does the additional reading

Kek just read for your exams/essays, fuck lectures

>making all kinds of gains
>everyone mirin
>people ask me where I workout and co-workers beg to come with me
>guy offered me money for me to train him
>accused of frauding
>feel really confident
>gf left me

Smdh brehs

Wow that was all over the god damn place user. Mixed feels

Can't help but feel more and more anger towards my parents for allowing me to become a failure. They never taught me any important life lessons, never pushed me to become my best at anything, my dad never taught me how to be a man, they never tried to guide me in a good direction in regards to financial decisions (never let me join the military to help pay for school and said they "couldn't afford health insurance" while I was in college so I got buried in hospital bills when I got sick)

They always told me "you're perfect the way you are." And I fucking believed it.

I have no idea why I haven't just fucking killed myself yet.

I was in the same situation and I stopped because it was destroying my back. I couldn't do it right even with really light bumper plates. Now I do back extensions instead. Once my back gets stronger I will try DLing from the rack and if that goes ok then I'll move on to regular DLs. My whole family has a history of back problems so I'm not gonna take any chances.

Made me kek.

This place has definitely fucked with my perception of reality. I lost 25 lbs and I almost feel worse about myself then when I started.

How many of you are just whiny/mopey and how many of you are actually clinically depressed?

I'm pretty good for the most part user. I just use these threads for self reflection. Not really to dwell on any negative aspect of my life.

I went to an orgy today

Now I'm going through a full range of feels from not caring to self loathing

>yesterday is Monday, deadlift day
>gym's closed for """""staff""""" """""""""""""""training""""""""""""""""
>decided to do HIIT sprinting out in the field
>warm up jog
>decided to sprint during the straight parts of the lap
>on my fifth sprint
>remember that I haven't ran in 5 years and have only been doing cycling for cardio
>right knee disintegrates
>cannot walk properly
>great pain when putting any pressure on right leg
>weird ass DOMS on my lower stomach and calves
>will not be able to squat tomorrow
>mfw
Just fucking end me please. What is the meaning of life if I can't even squat 50% max?

>gf dumped me in January
>been literally smashing puss since then, including fucking my boss and two roommates while doing charity work in Cyprus
>see ex gf, have her bent over naked in the bathroom at school but can't quite bring myself to cuck her current BF because I've been there
>am discussing working this out with ex

She's not a whore, and in fact the only reason she left was she was afraid of marrying me while only have ever dated me. I'm just afraid it won't work out again. What do I do guys

Pic related

this chick looks like a Holly ho

What is a holly ho? A complicated way to call a girl a ho?

sex-crazed goddess, but close enough

How the fuck do I kill negative thoughts? It causes so much anxiousness in my life.

>finally get over oneitis after being rejected a month ago
>suddenly notice she's not attractive at all
>and dresses like a whore
now that my desired projection of her is fading, i don't know if i'm lucky i didn't touch her, or unlucky that i couldn't get easy snatch

Sadly, she could only take my dick a few times a night before she was sore as fuck

I miss her though. She was the first girl I really loved for more than sex. She made me want to be a better man

>best shape of my life

>noone to do stuff with

guess im meant to train in a gym by myself till I get old

I love you and you should never forget that there will always be someone out there for you. We will make it, one day

You shouldn't think about it. Infatuation is a strong effect on a male psyche. You amplify the good and reduce the bad.

Wen you meet the right girl you will love her more for her flaws than for her assets never forget that user

Any time I stop taking my meds I get suicidal

Well you definitely don't get back with her or marry her, she's already proven that even though you're in a happy relationship she will drop you for some other dick

College is useless. I can't pass simple math and its holding me back.

>tfw you hit 200+ club on squats and deadlifts but can hardly bench

Iktf

>invited to orgy
>everyone is doing crazy bdsm shit I think is at best unappealing or at worst
creepy
>everyone is fat and unattractive
> meet only attractive vanilla girl, basically says itd be my privilege to eat her out and she won't reciprocate...
>Chubby girl asks me to have sex. Get a drink before hand, ask if she's ready to go
>girl freaks out and runs off and falls on her face. Apparently she blacked out and panicked
>get kicked out

Orgiea are stupid Veeky Forums don't do them

That's the fine. I really jerked her around before we dated and she's had trust issues.

It's a bummer because I have tried so hard to move forward with her. Shit sucks

On the plus side I'm currently sleeping with about 5+ other women to ease the pain. Indian, Spanish, French, and two Brits. Pic related

Tinder bro

Just say you want casual shit and post a bunch of lewd photos.

>tinder is actually a great place to meet qt highly educated gf material women to sperglord to meet men outside
>by being a super forward Chad in your profile picture you will draw in the scummy one night stand whores that you desperately need

Pic related tinder hoes

too old for tinder

im 30

glad I joined the gym or i'd probably off myself out of boredom

lol wut

I'm 27. Drowning in 21/22 year anniversary olds

Don't be a pussy. These women love men our age.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3jdbFOidds

noone gives a fuck about you as an older guy unless you are rich

and im not going to be some cunts sugar daddy.

You should try forming an attachment to someone else breh, trust me your relationship is damaged beyond repair

I used to lift but I didn't get any gains so I stopped and now I'm too depressed to start again

Got friendzoned by two different girls I've been casually dating on the day the Drake album came out.

Thanks for the advice. The French girl seems like a keeper we will see how she goes

killselfnamefag

kek

>tfw back to cut
>tfw xgf suiciding on dope

>break up with gf of 1.5 yrs
>talk a week later and get back together
>turns out she fucked someone while we were broken up
>know I'm not suppose to give a fuck because we broke up but cant look at her the same
>feel disgusted
>don't know what to do

they were bugging me

dump that slut

Cheat on her. Seriously. It'll help your state of mind.

In all seriousness though, she does sound incredibly weak willed.

Been there, same time even.

It didn't work out for me, best to leave the thirsty bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=CloEsLecn5A

?

I repeat

young girls dont give a fuck about you if you are older, unless you are rich

if you cant wine/dine/instagram shit to show off with them, they dont care

Absolutely fucking up in grad school. Hate my major, hate my classes. Have no will to continue in it but I'm only halfway through the term and I can't quit now or I'll get thrown out of the country. Classes and other responsibilities are fucking up with my gym schedule. Even when Im at the gym, I cant concentrate out of anxiety and fear from classes.

Im not gonna make it am I?

You think this is funny faggot? I'm literally at my wit's end here.

>grad school
>major
>what is time management
Stop lying and bitching then maybe one day you may make it.

sometimes I wonder if life is worth living still

only reason im still here is because it would make my mom sad, probably

I have lost all of sort of control of my life. I can't even keep an appropriate sleeping schedule so I normally sleep 5am - 6pm. I don't keep up with meals. B-but im still lifting. It will get better, eventually.

Girlfriend says I'm getting too big, I want to keep lifting 7 days a week, is there anyway to make her accept this? I'm 6ft 165 10% bodyfat so I'm not too huge even

>cute girl saying she loves me
>she kisses me
>getting intense
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>suddenly something pulls me away from her
>get catapulted back in reality
>alarm clock ringing
>stay in bed for 15mins trying to get that feeling back
>get ready for uni
>see cute girl in bus
>can't even look her in the eyes
>tfw I don't want to wake up in the morning because my dreams are better than my life

13 hours of sleep? You need to get checked man because that's not normal, I sleep at 5am and wake up at 2...

Been having trouble at my new internship, first gig in my field and im graduating college in two weeks. I know its normal to struggle at a new job but I hate this feeling of inadequacy. I want to force myself to change and become more responsible. Any suggestions /fit?

Fuck.

Yru me.

My usual seat was taken in my lecture this morning so I sat in a different spot. The guy two seats down kinda gave me a stink eye. A girl showed up a few minutes later and looked at me, then sorta smiled and said to her friend "I'll just sit down here." They starting chatting about how they can't make people move, and it sucks but their group gets split up sometimes. Obviously I knew they were talking about me, but I was too autist to get up or say anything. A few days later I sat in the same seat without realizing, and when that guy showed up I got up and moved to a different seat. He sorta said "oh than-..." but I walked away too quick.

I dunno where I'm going with this but I've been in college 2 years and haven't made a single friend or really spoken to anyone. I don't know how to talk to people or make friends. I only feel good when I exercise but then I got injured really so I've been stuck at home for 2 weeks and the doc says it might be a year before I can workout normally, and that heavy lifting might be off the menu for good. I've never been so depressed.

Been suicidal last two years.

Fuck knows if I will make it through the holidays again.

Does that count?

I know this feel. Fuck.