Is this the natty limit?

Is this the natty limit?

Seems like any bigger & you'd need steroids

I dunno but they are damn fine specimens. Would do anything for them.

The one on the right is more of a cardio body, he probably done surfing or some chad shit his whole life

yes and no

he's not as big as you can get without roids, but he's about as natty low bf as you can get while looking ripped and vascular

If that's a cardio body, I need to start doing 5Ks then

pffft.
Those dudes are skinny babies. I'd be bigger than them in two months if I started working out.

Goddammit I know this was taken on sterns wharf in Santa Barbara
Fuck the fags in this town

ADOBE GAINS

My nigga Lui is the true natty limit

>tfw i don't have the guy on the rights pec insertion

Holy shit, is this shopped? I haven't watched Lui in about a year and he looks significantly bigger here.

Elliot Rodgers is that you?

Fuck me daddies

>building muscle
>stay low bodyfat
Pick only one my natty child

>cardio body
Can't get that chest or core on cadio alone.

>he thinks these guys are natty

IF and cadio are your friends. You can build mass without getting fat. It doesn't work as fast, but it's still possible.

is surfing the Chaddiest sport?

Kekekekke
No
He ded

You're not quite right.
You can build slowly while natty at low body fat. Probably not as low as OPs picture though.
It takes an exemplary diet and dedication to regular cardio though.

Scientifically impossible. And even if you manage to put on muscle while cutting bodyfat, your time scale would be 8 years or more.
Op's pic is nearly 8% bf and that's impossible to keep if your diet isn't crazy. Let alone gaining any mass.

No, lacrosse

Every sport aside from board games and ping pong

Why does this picture keep getting posted without anyone mentioning how fucking photoshopped the guy on the right's abs are. Look closely, there's no light and shadow that looks like that.

It's for slacker chads
Jock chads play football
Prep chads play lax
Im actually fucking with you. Chad doesn't exist and life isn't the breakfast club

Ahh, a 'natty limit' thread, let me grab a cold beverage and prepare my smug anime faces collection to respond to people.

I'm doing IF lean gains with 7 days a week cardio. 3 days a week fasted cardio with yohimbine. It seems to be working so far, I'll have a better idea by end of summer.

So far after a few weeks I've lost about a pound, I don't think I look smaller at all. I definitely look better than I did a month ago.

this guy wins the thread

>Chad doesn't exist

kek

stop making these threads jesus christ
so tired of that god damn picture

They're really aesthetic, but not natty limit. Scooby is the natty limit, but looks smaller because he's less aesthetic

>tfw I surf and nearly have this body

>scooby
>natty
this meme never gets old!!

there's another picture of them standing next to a third guy next to a deck railing or something, and they all look like they're 5'6 to 5'8 tall. that natty is pretty achievable at their height.

>sucking in
lel

>2016
>Not doing Chad routine

please teach me senpai

that isn't %, i would say closer to 12%. I have been low bf my whole life and with their size they would look more defined at 8%

Pic?

how the fuck do I make my waist this thin
it's not just body fat %

visceral fat? bone structure? posture? stronger transverse ab muscles? should I start wearing a corset?

>CARDIO BODY
fucking memes

is the guy on the left scott caan?

You have child bearing hips

Actually scrap that his abs are clearly photo shopped

>INB4 COPE

Natty limit at 6' is like 210 lbs.
Those guys are around 180.

my hips are narrower than my shoulders, and it's not just the sides, but the front. if I maintain a good posture it gets much thinner, but maintaining is a hassle.

ADMIRE the vacuum

It's photoshopped to hell. Smudge tool

Posture is a big part of it. Suck your belly button in and push your tailbone forward hard, then relax it like 80-90%. That's good hip positioning.

LOL not even

>Eliot exists