Ask Scooby Anything

He is live

youtube.com/watch?v=FAx0BZ9af6U

this is is

lets find out if he really is our natty king or not

WAIT A MOMENT I HEARD THAT
SCOOBY IS THIS YOUR THREAD
IF SO
i've been attempting to bulk for a year now after living at 125 lbs my entire life, but i cant seem to keep on track with it, do you have any tips for keeping on track with a bulk through a busy life?

Hi Gooby

What was the answer to your riddle?

Scooby

I want Jeff Seid Muscle

Do I need 3 preoteins or 4?

scooby said bulking is a meme
is that true ;_;

yup, you've been memed bby

Scooby, just put your trip back on you big goof, who cares that you got doxxed. Nobodys actually going to do anything

he seems to be shilling for ketosis or something
where you eat a deficit, but enough protein, but a deficit not so far that you start burning into muscle.

thanks for the answer, it's not that I have unreal expectations, i just eat around 1500 calories a day due to forgetting to eat, and have been stalling heavily, when i say bulk i mean something around 2300 a day or so,i go to the gym 3 days a week on a strength training program as well, i'll keep at it and see if my numbers improve

Do you recommend foam rolling after/before workouts for recovery?

>tfw we're still his special friends

Scooby Ive lost 24 kg during the last 5 months but it's been two weeks Im plateauing around 86kg.
Is it going to be insanely hard to burn more fat from now on? Or is it just a phase before it goes back to normal?

I'm not sure if you're joking or not by posting your question here, but if you're not... He's not reading the questions here.

He is
he already answered one

HAHAHAHAHA

he just read it

My bad. Proceed.

three preoteins lol.
also is scoobert on this thread? he mentioned the mulking meme.

holy shit he's here.

he is

Scooby, should I be hitting my abs on a daily or will I get them strong enough by just doing a lot of heavy compounds?

I'm not Scooby but it helped me to set specific times to eat for at least two meals a day.

Scoobs i tried eating at a surplus to make mad gains but after a while i got sick from the food and didn't really gain any weight

wat do

Yeah he answered my protein question

Here's my inspiration scooby if you want a cheeky laugh

eat better food, duh

stop being a faggot you gay homo

Goddamn he didn't answer my T-Rex SS question.

Scooby why my pecs grow only on outside but inner and upper parts are almost flat? Is that a natural way of chest development and I should just continue to exercise and be patient, or did I lose at genetic lottery?
pls respond

Thank you very much Scoobs, I'll do keep doing my best, and thanks again for all your vids, I would still be at 110kg without your help.

scoobert i have been on a cut for 1,5 years. i seem to have stopped losing fat for about 45 days now.
is my metabolism broken?

pic related.

i seem to be stuck at 23%.

>TFW scooby didn't answer my question.
feelsbadman

>scooby showing his tabs on screen

bye scoobs!

see a doctor

Bye scooby!

I'll get 15 preoteins now, aiming for Lazar Angelov natty physique

>tfw he answered my bulking meme question

Ok so do i stop bulking and just eat enough proteins with a -100 cal deficit (I'm not a beginner but bulking is all i know)

youre eating too much

your metabolism is not damaged, you just need to reduce calories further, as you lose weight your body requires less calories to sustain itself
if you're eating at the same deficit you were when you started it's possible that you are now just eating at maintenance

use custommealplanner, set goal to be a 25% reduction, follow meal plan religiously - problem solved, I 100.00% guarantee it.

-100 cal sounds a bit slow

Uncle Scoob you're the best ;_;

>100.00%
well you cant argue with those numbers

what does it mean bulking is a meme

So I only need to care about getting enough proteins as sekeleton?

I love you gooby, pls don't ever leave.

i am actually weighting every single thing I put in my mouth. not even eating ANY processed food.
i don't want to sound delusional, but i am very fond of discipline. I believe it is more along what said.

Will follow.

his story is that only like 5% of your calories are going into building muscle and that is contigent on having the amino acids in place (from proteins).

you get energy from 3 sources - food, burning fat, burning muscle. you get amino acid from 2 sources food and muscles.

if you get enough amino acids (from food), but not enough calories from food, you will burn fat (but not muscle because you're not overdoing it with the calorie deficit). you can gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously.

that has nothing to do with ketosis, though - his "eat enough protein" idea makes sense, I would try it.

Keto is eat 20g of carbs, get enough protein depending on your activity and the rest is fat, adjusted to cutting or bulking.
What you describe is not ketosis.

he's not even natural, he's probably in even higher doses than the average fake natty

hey scooby, when did you realize you were messed up and liked dudes?