>400g of bacon (~160g protein)
>210g of protein in one meal

Will I die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation
youtube.com/watch?v=m0eZTtpIQbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no but i tried to drink 100g of protein (4 scoops) and vomitted one time

Holy shit this cunt actually 4 scooped it. Its a meme bro it will kill you. You are extremely lucky!

>only 4 scoops

nah i had eaten too much before i did it, was pretty sad cause my dinner came with it
there were 2 scoops per scoop

I usually do 3-3.5 scoops at a time

Takes a fuckton of milk

no are you retarded? you can't die from eating that

keep going my son

221-300g is listed as the possibly lethal amount of protein to ingest in a single day on wikipedia.

i eat like 500g of protein a day and i'm still here bro, sure my shits are bricks that i gotta break up with my spaghetti spoon but hey man.

Well... good chance I die.

I 2 scoop it 60 grams
I put about a cup or two of milk in
Put 2-3 tablespoons of pb
Over a table spoon of greek yogurt and a couple of cottage cheese
A random amount of oatmeal
And a banana

Twice a day. In addition to eating. That's like 200 grams of protein just from 2 shakes. And I eat before working out, and a full meal at supper.

My death is going towards a good goal

thats a good weight gainer shake right there my boy. you're goin places.

"Vegetable Proteins (Pea,Soy) (69%), Durum Semolina (Gluten) (25%),EggWhite (>5%), Seaweed Extract, Methionine, Threonine,Soy, Anti Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)"

People ate a whole 2 pound tub of whey for eating contests and were fine.

truly the glory days of protein farts

Are you just making shit up to fuck with people?

you're kidding right? I've probably had 200g+ a lot of times.

Audible laugh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

"It has been observed that the human liver cannot safely metabolise much more than 221–301 g of protein per day (for an 80 kg/176 pound person),[3] and human kidneys are similarly limited in their capability to remove urea (a byproduct of protein catabolism) from the bloodstream."

completely taken out of context. that is only true if you're deficient in vitamins/minerals/efas you fucking faggot

hopefully

explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=m0eZTtpIQbI

tl;dw matt stonie drank and entire 1KG tub of protein powder and evidently didn't die

I'm just reading what it says dude. I don't normally eat so much protein so I've never looked into it thoroughly.