Meant to be shoulder day

>Meant to be shoulder day
>Pissed as fuck
>Do shoulder, do bit of chest, biceps, tris, abs, legs body is in so much pain but somehow I manage to push through all of it
>Literally 3 hours of training

It was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had

What made you so angry pal? Good job on the training choice, I do it too sometimes if I feel more energetic than usual.

>most incredible experience

Xdddd lol m8, havent done a handful of magic shrooms i see

This. Literally saw my entire lineage throughout time starting with an ancient humanoid. Shit was freaky

>working out longer than 1 hour

Enjoy fucking up your gains breh.

It's well known that after 1 hour of workout your testosterone levels drop, and cortisol levels go through the roof.

Depends on the workout

what? I lost over 25lbs while doing 2+ hour workouts every day. Also go look at any bodybuilding vlog or channel on youtube they all do hours of straight lifting.

kek

not the guy you replied to, but what you said proves nothing because fat loss doesnt prove jackshit.

This is about making gains, not losing fat.

You can lose fat by being a lazy fuck and eating candy, so yeah.

I've never taken shrooms: the post

Pissed as in drunk or angry?

>meant to verify shoulder day
>go play canoe polo instead
>get full upper body workout with focus on shoulder plus cardio

You're right but not because of that reason. The guys you see on YouTube are on steroids. They can sit around and jack off and gain muscle or they can run forest gump style across america and build muscle it doesn't matter

kek is right

I workout 2 hours a day on a push/pull/legs routine, this isn't bad is it?

How many sets are you doing for each workout?

3 sets for compounds with 5 to 8 reps.
4 sets for accessory work with 10 to 15 reps.
1 minute rest in between sets, 3 minute rest and water break in between exercises.

I should note I've been lifting for 3 years and I worked myself up to lifting longer.

*cough* roids *cough*

This is why I don't have a routine. The freedom to just go in the gym and do whatever you want makes me feel so pumped!

OP here

DOMS everywhere, sore everywhere I feel so amazingly satisfied and proud of myself. Rest day today going to eat up and go at it tomorrow again 2 body parts at a time

when i'm angry i'll skip rope for like 10 minutes at a time until im dead

Wow you are one deluded fucking idiot, go actually eat some shrooms so you can stop making dumb shit up

>that many muscle groups in a single session.

The gains goblin eats good tonight

>what is overtraining

I wish I was on steroids so I could do dumb shit like this and still look good like you op

>shoulder day
honestly why? What is the benefit to this?

The only time my workouts are an hour long is deload week.

To build up your shoulders

None. Pretty well known you need to hit a body part twice a week unless you're a retarded gear head like op

>i'm fat and i did cardio for 2+hours
compared to full body gains

>need to hit a body part twice a week

Fucking idiot

But what can he say? Thing is, he did do that quite well.

he is right, where's your argument ?

How do you get that physique? Diet plan/ supplement / gym schedule anyone?

You millenial idiot, there's no magic routine/diet for a specific look.

Eat well train hard and shoot some testosterone.

All I need to know is...wtf preworkout did you take and where can I get it?

Jokes aside, I've only 2 memorable sessions like that in the last two years. Cherish the memory man.

The power of a woman was my preworkout

>bodybuilders do hours of intense lifting and can recover
The answer is: What are steroids?

Not surprising. Both of my occassion's related to harnessing those feels as well.

Dyel

Only roiders train with intensity for more than 1h. This user is right.

Are you one of those retards that train "one body part" every day? Idiot.

OP here
>Woke up next morning
>no gains
;(

Great blog OP. You've got my subscription. Now you can finally kill yourself.

I doubt you could actually train on shrooms, or do much else really.

Last time I took them I felt like I fell through my chair without actually leaving it, and I started feeling denser by the second, until I was just aware that I had reached maximum density, like a neutron star. I kind of expected an explosion, which scared me like hell because I'd be the one exploding, but instead the sensation faded, while the room started distorting all around, the shadows in the room looking like they were condensing into 3D shapes.

I gradually returned to sobriety after that.
Immediately took some PCP, dissociatives are so much better than psychedelics.

i dont get this 'only do 1 hour of work, have rest days'

anyone who does competitive shit like cycling or running does a fuckton more work in one day of interval training than an entire week of weight lifting at 4x day a week/45-60 minutes

if your under 50 you can train a shit load and recover and not overtrain

eat enough and sleep enough and you can workout all day

I took mushrooms once. They were magic in the sense I didn't even think it was possible for my body to expel so much liquid during a one-hour explosive diarrhea

You realize most people actually have jobs, friends, families and hobbies other than lifting, right ?