Sushi on a cut

I am going out with my m8s tomorrow in the evening to a sushi joint.
Thing is i am currently cutting, i rarely eat out and i want to pig out.
I'm cutting on 1500kcals daily, i plan on doing my swimming cardio tomorrow and get in an extra 1000-1500kcals so i will have a 2500-3000kcal budget for the evening.

What kind of sushi should i stay clear off in order to save cals? I understand anything with mayo/avocado/cheese is out of the question, but what else?
How many kcal does your average roll contain? I understand 1 roll is 6-8 pieces, for how many rolls should i aim for? Same question for sashimi.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/313382-how-many-calories-did-michael-phelps-eat-during-the-olympics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga stop bein a lil bitch and enjoy yourself

>cutting on 1500kcal

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>He thinks he burns 1500 calories by swimming.

Holy shit nigger, enjoy your sushi, what's wrong with you can't be fixed.

Don't know any nutritional values on anything sushi, but don't get anything fried, ponzu sauce, spicy mayo or any kind of sauce and keep the soy sauce to a minimum.

Man you fucking autist who cares

You could probably benefit from a refeed anyway.

Just do some extra cardio, maybe do some extra the day after, don't overeat (as in don't eat more than your body needs just for the sake of it, because you are "allowed to") and just enjoy yourself. It won't really set you back.

Seriously, you sound like an eating disorder in the making.

>1000-1500 calories burned from swimming

:^)

>the soy sauce to a minimum.
if anything he should focus on soy sauce over other sauces, it would just be water weight gained from the salt and who gives a fuck about water weight.

I'm guessing the OP plans on swimming the channel amirite

>eating the salty jew

I worked at sushi restaurants for 6 years.

Nothing fried, no sauces, no imitation crab, no spicy tuna (those both have mayo). sushi has a LOT of rice. I used to make sushi and would go through rice really fast. The large rolls (using a whole sheet of nori) with the rice on the outside have probably 3 if not 4 servings of rice each.

You can get one roll and id try sashimi, seafood salad, and most sushi bars have some kind of fish dish as well, like filet or something. You can also request light rice, I'm in LA so this is a totally normal thing here.

I'm gonna say not to go with sashimi. Just stick to rolls. Sashimi is whyyyyyy higher calorie per piece. Also, stick with plain tuna or salmon or some other fish. One thing I'll recommend is just to make this a cheat meal. It sounds like a planned thing, so just eat a roll or two (one roll of salmon sushi is about 350 calories if it's straight salmon) but don't freak out over it.

I'm on a cut and ate sushi yesterday. It's pretty obvious honestly. Like you said no mayo things like that and stay away from anything fried. It is easy to fit it into your daily calories.

Ask for lean tuna sushi.

If it isn't a shitty American sushi place they should have it.

Drink water or sake with it.

>I'm cutting on 1500kcals daily

If you're this retarded, I can only hope you eat enough sushi tomorrow that you die of mercury poisoning

Eat as much as you want, thats what the pros eat on the regular.

You are a bodybuilder aren't you?

What restaurant did you work at?

I guess if he doesn't care about water weight then it's fine.

What's wrong with cutting at 1500kcals if you maintenence is 2000? (manlet here btw)

Sushi isn't calorically dense, no need to worry.

Do you not know what sashimi is? Sashimi is just raw fish with nothing on it. Probably one of the best things you can eat on a cut.

I worked at Musashi in porter ranch & Kabuki in woodland hills & burbank.

yeah wtf is wrong with sashimi? You think the fish they use for it is somehow more fatty than the same fish on top of rice in nigiri?

It's the same fish. The fattier fishes like fatty tuna and fatty yellowtail are more expensive. Regular Ahi is lean and much cheaper.

Define Manlet. What exactly is your height?

Fat, inactive, and short guy on a 2 lb/week cut here.

1500 kcal/day is my goal too.

>He thinks he burns 1500 calories by swimming.

Not that crazy - especially if you take his lower estimate of 1000?

If you are fat short and inactive you should be cutting a pound a day. 1000kcal, IF, and fasting cardio HIIT

I swim on average 2 hours non-stop with fins at about 80% of my max speed. I can go up to 3 hours on some days.

You must be trolling. There aren't people that can lose a pound a day, and exercise like mad, and eat 1000 kcal, without doing everything wrong.

The only way that it would be possible for your to burn 1500 cals by swimming is if you would swim from Alcatraz to the shore with a full fucking throttle on, in a ice cold water, just to hear your waifu fart through a walkie talkie.

Running a marathon burns around 1500 for me. Figure out the rest.

Yeah I'm actually agreeing with you m80. Rowing is my cardio and at steady state (~150 hr) I'd be at least 800kcal / hr. More like 1000 if I allow myself to creep towards anaerobic threshold.

>sashimi higher in calories than nigiri or faggy ass ameri rolls

You are fucking stupid

You must be fat because there absolutely are.

Maybe he means 1000-1500 calories as opposed to Calories?

Good luck burning 3500 cals a day

I burn around 90-100 kcals per mile a marathon would have me at around 2,500+ kcals nigger

Its not that hard to burn 1000 calories in an hour

>mayo/avocado/cheese

i'm not sure you know what sushi is

He eats faggy American sushi

livestrong.com/article/313382-how-many-calories-did-michael-phelps-eat-during-the-olympics/

4/10

Why would fatness affect the truth of a claim?

It's been said already but to reinforce it, you're a fuckin idiot.

And can you run a marathon? People can run longer simply because they learn to use less energy for every single stroke, and that equals to burning less cals. Of course, running a marathon will always burn more energy than running 5 km, but not 4 times more. Not even 2 times more (I'm talking if 5 km is your absolute max). Take an ultramarathoner, they would wither away into dust at the end of the run, expeling over 10000 kcals.

Now take that ultramarathoner and put him on a marathon distance. I will be dying at the end and he will be semi-out of breath. See what I mean? Your body simply CAN'T expel certain amounts of energy without dying.

Yes i can niggar i also won several 5k races in 1st place
>not loading up on kcals the night before
>not having light snacks or gel Gatorade

Oh wow, you sure showed me, world champion on roids that both affect his endurance AND regeneration can swim several hours a day at unattainable speed?

If the champ can burn 12000 a day the fit man can probably hit 4000.
Ever work hard labor and hit the gym aftet?

What are you on about mate? The main point is that calories burned isn't linear with pace. Don't think dying has got much to do with it.

So you're saying that someone (the OP maybe) who can hit 4k a day, but wants 1500 kcal/day net because he is cutting, is the sort of person that's going to be worried if he had an extra roll or two of sushi? I honestly don't know which is stupider, you or your hyperbole.

But are we discussing here a single time event or an attainable weightloss plan? Because yea, someone can probably expel 4000 kcals of energy in a day.

Good luck doing nothing but running/swimming, eating and sleeping for months on. Because based on that article, he would have to swim for over 12 hours at a fast pace non stop to burn those cals. Which is not possible, unless you are somhow making a living of dieting.

Sashimi m8, pig out on quality cals.

Of course it isn't, I never disagreed with that. But I never saw you state that as well.

>la

Cn you be my gym bro?

Salty ass niggas