Mark Rippetoe is a Fraud

Rippetoe has no clue how to squat yet he parades his misguided version as the end all be all.

Rippetoe gives bad nutritional advice that makes people fat.

Rippetoe ignores upper body work.

Rippetoe's program "Starting Strength" is in fact too simplistic and limited to help novices maximize strength gains.

None of "Rippetoe"'s ideas are original--every serious lifter already knew about linear progression etc. before he sold it as his own.

Rippetoe is a clever showman and sales guy. He is not a good coach or lifter.

If you trust this man/follow his advice you're a fool.

He squats way more than you at age 60

Then don't listen to his nutritional advice.

He doesn't ignore upper body work.

SS is not too simplistic. You don't have the credibility to reject that claim.

Rippetoes ideas weren't meant to be original. It's just information. Thats like saying this math calculus math book is not original because this math books says the same thing.

Fpbp

Take your trip off and we'll talk faggot

don't bother explaining this to anyone. The same guys that follow rippletits are the same guys that wear mossy oak, drive a lifted truck, shoot shotguns and chew tobacco. It's the "good ol' boys" taht follow his routines and diet plans and they end up looking bloated, wearing shirts that are too small while tailgating you all the way through town.

this rippetoe faggot was talking about how bike racing isn't a real sport and they don't do any training compared to weight lifters

as if lifting weights up and down is a sport

as if 1 day of interval training isn't harder than an entire week of weight training

the longer you lift, the more you realize talking about fitness in public is retarded. Look at dudes that have just started going to the gym: All they fucking talk about is the gym, preworkout, and trying to inject broscience into every conversation.

I've been lifting for nearly 10 years and I never admit I workout if anyone asks. I may say "yeah, a few times a month," but never anything more. People are so fucking dumb when it comes to fitness.

this.im a personal trainer and my client has been cycling for years.he is 50 years old and his legs are bodybuilder tier.i cringe everytime i have to go cycle or run with him cause cardio is so much more tiring than weights.

Rippetoe is a dumbass. Can't wait for this /ss/ meme to die.

OP confirmed for being a drama queen, and having no knowledge of strength training.

>has no clue how to squat
he has published well respected books in which he goes into extreme depth about why his low bar squat is best used within his program. if you understood that, and if you read the book, you'd know this
>bad nutritional advice
clue's in the name, "Starting Strength", not "Starting Strength and Health". he never promised to make you healthy.
>ignores upper body work
bench press, OHP, chins, rows, weighted crunches = 5 upper, squats, cleans, deadlifts = 3 lower, lol.
>ACTUALLY, this is too simplistic for blah blah
great, publish your own routine with your 3 variations of every exercise for beginners which out performs SS with that degree in sports science and pool of thousands of success stories you obviously have to make such a bold statement.

When has Rippetoe ever told people to do crunches? He even says that they're worthless because of the short rom in Practical Programming

>Rippetoe has no clue how to squat yet he parades his misguided version as the end all be all.

contradicts

>None of "Rippetoe"'s ideas are original--every serious lifter already knew about linear progression etc.

Try harder next time.

>I follow A strict diet and lift 5-6 times per week along with strict amounts of cardio

If someone asks what I do to workout i usually respond with "I like to go hiking and do some pullups once in a while"

problem is,crunches are not worthless. they're practically the best exercise for visible 3d six pack.

Do you lift more than him?

I followed his advice, and I'm stronger than you.

lu xiajoun squats more than him, and he squats way more than rippletits! and i squat just like lu, and that means i'm just like an ELITE OLYMPIC ATHLETE! it doesn't matter that my max is 240 kg less than his!

fucking manlets

>Not buying Starting Strength 6th edition and doing the Advanced 2nd stage modified microloading phase for 14 months and subscribing to the Wichita Falls Weekly and hiring a milkman to deliver you milk everyday
YNDTP

>meme

retard

Is this sarcasm or autism?

>Kids want to be aesthetic
>Veeky Forums puts them on SS
>My first year was spent doing a bro split
>I ended up weaker than the SS kids but looked 100's of times better.
Keep falling for the meme faggots.

Funny, I just started Fate/Stay Night and here you are.