Coffein/Coffee

Yay or Nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I'd give er the ole lickaroo

poor man's anna chlumsky

4-5 cups a day, anything more and I get very uneasy or anxious.

Poor man's Barbara Palvin.

I feel like it's best to stay off of it until you really need a boost so you'll get it easily
As it is though I drink a cup almost every day excluding weekends

Yes black coffee only. If you're a pussy maybe a bit of milk.

Black coffee only. Any coffee other than black coffee is so fucking degenerate I get the urge to punch a bitch.

I used to be the same but have started cutting back. Down to one cup in the morning and sometimes a shot of espresso or another cup in the afternoon.

I can see myself doing that. Noticed any changes?

It's the only way I can force myself to work out, study, or stay positive at my shitty retail job.
I love coffee and the smell of coffee, although I've bought some pre workout samples to see how that goes.

So coffein has no negative effects on training/gains?
In moderation I mean

I never noticed any, assuming you drink enough water

Coffee is for swampbreathed hipsters and nu-males.

Drink some russian caravan tea or earl grey.

I love tea, but nu male hipsters are exactly the type of person that drinks tea and not coffee

Also I find Japanese gyokuro or mate tea pump me up more than anything

not in my world of caricatures and strawmen

nu-males drink coffer constantly to fuel their late night gaming sessions and twitch.tv viewing

Nu males hate gaming though because muh sexism

this, fuck coffee and everyone who drinks it. Do you know how fucking dumb you all look scouting out every room you enter looking for a pot to make your shitty ass hot bean water?"MAN OH MAN WHERE DAT COFFEE POT AT MY DUDE?"

Some of you even have the gall to try to shill your shitty drink to your guests after every fucking meal. Who really wants fucking coffee after dinner?!

What's even worse is the lot of you that feel superior for drinking the shit straight. "Look at me! I love BEANS so fucking much that I CRUSH the fuckers and turn them into a DRINK! And then I claim I'm better than all the other BEANDRINKERS by chastising them over adding normal shit to their bean water to make it stomach-able!"

Fuck Coffee

I've heard mixed things about caffeine. Some people say it increases your metabolism and others say it can lead to gut fat because it raises your cortisone/cortisol levels or some shit.

>*chuckles lightly* I'm sorry m'lady, but did you just ask me how much "cream" or "sugar" I wanted in my coffee? I'll let you know the exact amount: Zero. 0 spoons of sugar, and 0 servings of cream. A true man doesn't seek any form of pleasure from his beverages. Such folly is for children, and frankly I'm offended you'd even entertain the idea of a gentlesir such as myself consuming "cream" or "sugar." Excuse me, I have a cold shower to continue

The natty king says yes.

yes! best drug ever!

dude nice strawman

lol, try studying/go to class from 8:00am till 6:00pm and trying to get a workout later that night without coffee.

I've never heard about the gut thing but caffeine is a stimulant, among other things it increases your heart rate and raises your metabolism.

If you're healthy and don't have any issues (for example, I chose not to drink coffee anymore because of GERD), caffeine can be used for a bunch of fit related activities. On a cut? ECA stack or just simply drink coffee to get that boost of energy and make it through the day. Bulking up? That extra bit of energy can help you maximize your workout.

I have never really seen anything negative about caffeine that was substantial when it came to fitness.

Think have that backwards, fella

people who don't have a busy life don't drink coffee and can't understand why people drink it. They say, "why not just drink juice?"
I laugh and tell them they would cry if they had a schedule that turns your hair white

Ew. No.

oh noes i had such a long day how could i ever possibbly function to lift heavy things up and down without first climbing my magic beanstalk to get my magic bean water for energy oh but hold the cream i'm on a diet lol
Fuck Coffeee

> Excuse me, I have a cold shower to continue

that got a chuckle out of me

Barb is such a fucking fatty ass butter body.

Anyway, don't drink caffeine

under rated post

>long day

lol, try long semester. You obviously don't go to college or live on your own

Are you trying to prove your manlyness by drinking coffee without sugar?

>he thinks school is hard
you must be a retard
>he drinks coffee
oh, of course you do

you gay or something?

chop off everything below her neck if you want something approaching a 6, otherwise she's trash

I would destroy that bitchyface whore

no i don't go to college because i finished my engineering degree years ago faggot, and i did it without being a bean water drinking pussy

>thinks going for two science degrees is cake
>thinks 16 credit hour semester is nothing

>hangs out on Veeky Forums despite graduating years ago and is now probably in his mid 30's

I know its summer and everything but you gotta try harder

well this post confirms you're a memer

>chop off everything below her neck if you want something approaching a 6, otherwise she's trash

>can't say shit cause its true
>ill just say hes a memer

why does everyone here on fit say they have an engineering degree?

she's fat. I don't like fatties. simple math

i dunno what that even is. Im just here cause its summer and dont have time to frequent this site all year like you.

>not having an engineering degree making 200k a year starting
>being this fucking new

>being ths proud to frequent this site more than anyone here

How many autistic business majors have you seen? Now have many autistic engineering majors?

(rare for liberal arts fags to lift so they're excluded from our observations)

I don't drink coffee, but honestly I just can't stand the taste. Not sure how it would affect your gains

1-2 cans of red bull a day lad

Because everyone in Veeky Forums is autistic and autists are engineers.

Black Coffee's bitterness wakes me up. Enjoy your sweet white basic bitch coffee sugartits

Jesus Christ, man, are you sure you're on the right board?

>bitterness wakes me up
>its not the coffee, i swear

No shit its also the caffeine I assumed you had 2 braincells to figure that out

A lot of short people I know claim that drinking coffee at a young age stunted their height growth. Is that a myth? I never looked into it.

I get the jitters after coffee but pic related has just a microbe of caffeine that wakes me up every morning.

mid 30s man BTFO

Nobody here yerba mate masterrace? Literally high energy GOAT drink.

(tastes absolutely horrible though)

>My mom thought this
>tfw when 5'8 manlet
desu, average height for Ecuadorians is 5'4, so I am giant there.

>that figure
>fat

ya you're definitely gay

Prefer vyvanse or nootropics

> immigrant family started me drinking coffee at age 8.
> was sick all the time, they thought it would help me stay awake through my classes in school
> and as a teenager, school and work

tfw I'm 5'6" and hopelessly addicted

I've tried to cut out caffeine all together, and I get migraines from hell, insomnia, nausea, constipation, extreme fatigue, inability to focus. Lasts for like six weeks before I finally break down and start drinking tea again to take the edge off. I only have coffee once or twice a week anymore, but man....

Coffee isnt really a bean but nice pasta

I like black coffee in the morning, cafe mocha if im watching moe kawaii animu girls.

how much mg of caffene are you allowed a day before you die. Im on about 1400 mg per day and im surprised my heart hasn't given out yet 2bh

jesus christ what the fuck are you doing that you need that much?

aw, Megahex

also your body builds up a tolerance, so it won't affect you that much.

But it is likely not great for you to be doing that. The witdrawls will be a total bitch when you stop.

Nay, I quit coffee and it helped me sleep so much better. Having said that, the withdrawal effects the first 1-2 days are pretty bad, expect heavy headache.

You are the guy that tries to sound Alpha by setting impossibly high standards for women....

> and than comes out of the closet a few years later

Damn I know what you mean senpai
I've been drinking those Stewart's energy drinks to get shit done and I stopped because I was up to 3 a day and was just sitting around on 8/r9k/ all day tho

Saved

wageslaving

>8/r9k/
Didn't think Veeky Forums summer can be more cancerous than this.

Shut up I just started lurking last night.
I'm a uni STEM, if that matters at all.

Should be fine. My first year in law school i would consume between 3000-8k Mg a day or between 1-3 pots of coffee.

Calculate how much caffeine would kill you here:

> caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine

thanks pham

A couple shots of espresso 1hour or so before lifting gives me a good pump, not more because it makes my heart go apeshit